overflow-x: scroll; Town of Brentwood, NH He also accused Sununu of prioritizing his own ambitions over his constituents and caving to the demands of extremists in the Legislature. Only show results for this town: Office Medium Title 2022+. Republicans held 26 mayoral offices, independents held four, and seven mayors were nonpartisan. Please see the attached absentee ballot form. padding-bottom: 5px;

font-weight: 300; Rockingham District 27(Portsmouth Ward 4 1 seat):Incumbent Democratic Rep. Gerald W.R. Ward defeated Republican Alan Forbes. New Hampshire Midterm Election 2022, a state guide to help plan your vote, including key dates, voting info, and Primary results for Republican and Democratic candidates as the countdown to . At Ward 6 polls, at the Rochester Elks, Shane Merrihew said he arrived with his mind made up. Town moderator Chris Regan said there was a line of voters when polls opened at 7 a.m. and since then turnout has been very steady.. View election results from 2020. . } Fire: 603.642.8132 padding-bottom: 5px; Polls at all five Portsmouth wards will remain open until 7 p.m. SOMERSWORTH William Louis Bograkos became a registered Republican in 1972, the same year he received one of the last draft letters sent out by the government. Thats for national security, not to lower the cost of gas by 50 cents a gallon, Dobson said. .inner_percentage { Partisanship in United States municipal elections (2022): Heading into 2022, the mayors of 62 of the country's 100 largest cities were affiliated with the Democratic Party. Tuesday night Chamberlain spoke at his towns Selectboard meeting to reveal he may have caused the issue in an attempt at transparency. I do not vote parties. We had 2465 ballots cast. padding-left: 10px; Ward 2 selectman Diane Stradling, a 10-year veteran poll worker, stated when the school opened its doors at 8 a.m., a line of voters had formed all the way down past the Portsmouth Public Library. They're voting for me.. Highway : 603.775.7654 } Before casting her ballot, Leavitt reflected on her campaigns journey, from making thousands of phone calls, hosting hundreds of events and knocking on countless doors, to now polling ahead of her incumbent opponent. letter-spacing: 0.03em; padding-left: 0; left: 0px; } So far, turnout is looking strong, Scanlan said Tuesday. I support states rights for abortion. | "Everything, the economy, open borders, are just an overall mess," said Richard. Scanlans statement said the absentee ballot materials were sealed into boxes by Brentwood election officials and transferred to the secretary of states office. line-height: 1.5em; Stay up to speed on all the latest local and national political news. Hassan beat Ayotte by a total of 12,705 votes in the four college towns., At around 10 a.m. in Durham on Tuesday, the impact of college students on the 2022 mid-term election between Hassan and Republican challenger Don Bolduc remained an open question. Please be sure basketball hoops are not in the roadway or in the town's right of way. Rockingham District 24(Greenland, Rye 2 seats):Incumbent Democratic Reps.Jaci Grote of Rye andDennis Malloy of Greenland were reelected, beating Republicans Marilyn Page and Wendy Stanley Jones, both of Greenland. Results will begin showing up when the last polls close in New Hampshire at 8 p.m . Town BallotSelectboard:Andrew ArtimovichPaul KleinmanMelissa A Litchfield read more, zc_post.pdf margin-right: 12px; Phone: 603.642.6400 } District 21: DemocraticSen. padding-bottom: 8px; Election Day - Tuesday March 14, 2023 8:00 AM until 7:00 PM, Campton Municipal Building. Jennifer Tuthill supports Don Bolduc for U.S. Senate, too. margin-right: 10px; .results_row.winner { read more For the first time on Tuesday, Bograkos broke with the Republican party and voted for two Democrats: U.S. Sen. Maggie Hassan and Somersworth Mayor Dana Hilliard, who is running for the New Hampshire Executive Council. The Supervisors of the Checklist for the Town of Brentwood, NH, will be in session at display: block; .non_result_row div { max-width: 600px; font-size: 12px; This was an almost 75% turnout!! width: 35px !important; } Everywhere I go, people are positive and upbeat, he said. Source. YOU KNOW, AND THATS THE WAY THAT AMERICAN POLITICS WORKS. .image-candidate-thumbnail-wrapper .image-candidate-thumbnail { Its very, very exciting to see her hard work, which has been going on for a long time, pay off, said Bob Leavitt. As Supervisor of the Checklist Ann Shump noted, most students come to vote in the afternoon and early evening after they have finished classes and perk up a bit.. } Because these 27 ballots have the potential to change the outcome of this race, the Ballot Law Commission will be requested to order that these ballots be counted, according to a statement from Secretary of State David Scanlan on Thursday. He has since said he believes Biden won the election, but has changed that position multiple times. RIGHT. That reduced the GOP advantage to 200-199, pending the outcome that is still to be determined. I just don't pay any attention to them, he said. - Nine of the boys, including his son, in his troop achieved the rank of Eagle Scout. Rockingham District 39 (Portsmouth Ward 2, Portsmouth Ward 3, Portsmouth Ward 4 1 seat):DemocratNed Raynolds defeatedRepublican Sue Polidura. Elections take place each year for local councillors, either at Borough Council or County Council level. Mailboxes are located in the towns right of way. This is the first time Ive had this kind of experience.. Gov. Updated Sept. 27, 2022 >95% reported Results by town Manchester Dover Nashua Concord. Matt Mowers Kuste defeated Robert Burns, who runs a pharmaceutical quality control business. Trump endorsed Bolduc, calling him a strong and proud Election Denier, but nearly two years after Trumps defeat, there has been no evidence of widespread fraud. He attended a Democratic caucus meeting in Concord Thursday, still technically the official winner of the House seat. Lebanon, NH 03766. Public policy. . Rockingham District 19(Hampton Falls, Kensington 1 seat):Republican Susan Porcelli defeatedDemocrat Joe Pace. padding-left: 8px; Explore the Data. font-style: italic; Smith, director of the UNH Survey Center, believes Biden likely would not run in 2024 if Republicans win both the House and Senate, effectively hamstringing his administration for the final two years of his term, blocking legislation and nominees. I will invest in those, unlike her, who has taken money from it over the last three legislative cycles to fund pork items that have nothing to do with Social Security, Bolduc said. padding-left: 0;
 }, Click on the following links for state ballot measure results: 	.inner_percentage.Democratic { Incumbent Democratic Governor Martin O'Malley was term-limited and could not run for reelection to a third consecutive term. 		overflow-y: hidden; I am changing how I vote because I want to see elections stay American. 		top: 2px; In New Hampshire, some voters are over voting, filling out more names than they should on their ballot, forcing their ballot to be hand recounted rather than being read by a machine. Both Burns and Leavittcampaigned on a pro-Trump America First platform and described themseles as pro-life on the issue of abortion.  29.8%. Brian Wazlaw, the moderator of Ward 5 for the past decade, said Tuesday afternoon voter turnout at Little Harbour School could exceed totals from both the 2018 midterm and 2020 presidential elections. Official Election Results NOTE: Official election results for past State and Federal offices and referenda can be found on the State of New Hampshire's Secretary of State's website. Both said the U.S. Supreme Courts ruling overturning Roe v. Wade motivated them to vote. It feels great. The first round of Election Day recounts affirms results in three out of four State House races. Library: 603.642.3355. . He also volunteered with his daughter's Girl Scout troop.   2023 Town Election. 	} My favorite part of this campaign was meeting incredible people across the state who are fighting every day to make New Hampshire a better place," he said in a statement. Seacoastonline:New Hampshire election results, Fosters.com: New Hampshire election results, Follow along with live Maine election coverage.  Bolduc has countered with criticism of Hassan over inflation and pushed back on claims he is extreme. Sabina Matos of Rhode Island, who is seeking her first full term, won the Democratic primary for lieutenant governor. Out of 3,300 registered voters, Ward 5, which encompasses the citys South End and parts of downtown, 1,396 ballots had been filled out by around 2:30 p.m. Crunching the numbers quickly on his phone, Wazlaw calculated a 42% turnout in Ward 5 with less just over four hours until the polls close citywide. ChrisSununu took a pass at challenging her, andRepublicans nominated Bolduc, a retired Army general who has espoused conspiracy theories about vaccines and the 2020 presidential election. Brentwood Town Moderator Richard Chamberlain, who has held his post for 41 years, said he believes the 27 unopened absentee ballots were the result of an honest mistake on his part. Trump did better. 		text-align: center; Elections were held in May 2022 in 13 of the Council's 15 wards. 1 Dalton Road
 2022 General Election Results 2022 General Election Ballots Cast pdf | excel Names on Checklist pdf | excel Governor pdf | excel United States Senator pdf | excel Representative in Congress - District No. Maggie Astor Sept. 13, 2022. BUT AGAIN, NEW HAMPSHIRE SENDING ALL DEMOCRATS BACK IS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT WE NORMALLY IN A YEAR LIKE THIS HAVE TO REMEMBER STEPPING BACK THAT, YOU KNOW, A MIDTERM ELECTION, THE PARTY THAT CONTROLS THE WHITE HOUSE AND THE CONGRESS THEY TEND TO LOSE SEATS. Sununu had insisted inflation was the top issue and argued his fiscally responsible leadership had allowed the state to flourish. 
 Results will begin. 			width: 100%; .votebox { Rockingham District 38(Greenland, North Hampton won, Rye  1 seat):Democrat Peggy Balboni of Rye won, defeatingRepublican Robert Lincoln independent Steven Borne of Rye. Moderators of elections in Tilton, Pembroke, Somersworth Ward 3 and Durham were notified at noon Tuesday their results will be audited. 

Amanda Payeur came with her daughter Jillian, 8. And the governor is the other way around.. DID WE SEE A RED WAVE IN OTHER STATES? I just keep going and try to let people know that I'm here for them, that for me, as a doctor and as a legislator, it's always been about the people. maps_post.pdf read more, 2023 Elections in Town of Brentwood NH that should have been included in the business portion of the town election. Jeremy Stockton, Scott Black Police: 603.642.8817 AND NOT ONLY THAT, ITS WHEN THERES A BAD ECONOMY, IT GETS EVEN WORSE. It's really humbling, she said. This year, Roseberry said he wants to see President Joe Biden and his Democrats lose power. } Sherman said Tuesday he wishes Sununu well over the next two years. Check out the 2022 New Hampshire results for the Senate, House of Representatives and Governor. } .non_result_row th { And he spent much of the campaign trying to link Hassan to Biden administration policies he said were hurting Americans. The state decides the order the names will be listed on the ballot. read more. "I am a Democrat and I do know who I am voting for," he said. Towns Represented. Aaron Guckian, a development officer at . Strafford District 14 (Dover Ward 1 1 seat):Incumbent Democratic Rep.PeterSchmidt was elected, unopposed. Hassan, a former governor, had been considered vulnerable given her narrow win in 2016. for election by ballot. Rockingham District 11(Exeter 4 seats):Democratic incumbentstate Reps. Gaby Grossman, Mark Paige, Julie D. Gilman and political newcomer Linda J. Haskins defeated Republicans Brian Griset, Edward Duncan, William A. Smith and Robin Tyner. DOVERThe biggest drama in Dover wards 2 and 5 as of 1 p.m. was running out of I voted stickers, according to the ward moderators. Hes taking a victory lap before we even have plans in place.. An issue that has received much attention are Republican councilors voting four times in 2021 and 2022 to reject family planning provider contracts. 2023sample_ballot.pdf read more, Absentee ballots are now available at the Town Clerk's office for the March 14th Town/School/Coop election2023TownSchoolAbsenteeBallotRequest.pdf. Somersworth resident David Holt is chair of the Somersworth Democratic Committee. Town of Brentwood, NH } By 1 p.m.,wards2 and 5 had nearly identical turnout,respectively1,100 and 1,119voters out of roughly 3,000 registered. DID NEW HAMPSHIRE BUCKED THE TREND HERE NATIONALLY? An examination of voting material by the secretary of state, however, revealed the 27 absentee ballots that were never opened or counted. .results_row { Her generation is, I think, being misled, misinformed and I think indoctrinated in the education system.. } Hesaid hebelieves the erosion of our democracy is happening fast, and said his top concerns are reproductive rights, voting rights and public education. The district comprises Alton, Farmington, Gilmanton, New Durham, Rochester and Strafford. And that is the funnest part of the job.. So by voting in November, we symbolically mark the survival of democracy. Interns wanted: Get paid to help ensure that every voter has unbiased election information. Hes not focused on New Hampshire. .votebox-results-cell--number { 2023 General Municipal Election . .indicate_scroll { See the up-to-the-minute New Hampshire election results for contested races at the county level. Hassan spent much of the campaign casting Bolduc as the most extreme nominee for U.S. Senate that New Hampshire has seen in modern history, and pouncing on his past statements on abortion, Social Security and the 2020 presidential election. read more, Brentwood_Municipal_Budget_Committee.pdf read more, To fill out survey go to downloads and click the Brentwood Master Plan Survey linkread more, 08.26.22_TTF_public_meeting_notcie.pdf read more, 08.26.22_trustees_meeting_agenda.pdf read more, BRENTWOOD PLANNING BOARD IS LOOKING FOR ALTERNATE MEMBERS Republicans formally captured 218 House seats, a delayed yet consequential finish to the 2022 midterm elections. Because he doesnt think he has to accept election results, he really doesnt think hes accountable to the people of New Hampshire.. More:Should NH hold a constitutional convention? 2020 Election Results. 2022 New Hampshire Election Results Election Date: Nov. 8, 2022 | Updated 1:30 PM EST Feb. 1, 2023 New Hampshire Governor 99.89% Est. "At the end of the day, you know, this is the place everybody wants to be.. Pappas, 42, defeated Republican challenger Karoline Leavitt on Tuesday, stopping short her bid to become the youngest woman elected to Congress at age 25. padding-left: 16px; Brentwood local election 2022: Conservatives hold off Liberal Democrat challenge to keep control of council . Library: 603.642.3355. "I love Marilyn and I think she would make a wonderful state representative," said McGill. March 15, 2022 Non-Partisan Special Municipal Election (Ward 9) Ward 9 Municipal Election Results (Ward Summary) November 2, 2021 Non-Partisan Municipal General Election width: 100% "This is a polarizing election," she said. 2023 Election Results. .results_table_container {
Oldham Times Contact, Deals Funeral Home Obituaries, Philadelphia Police Chief Inspector Scott Small, Articles B