So they delivered on that. Brooks Bar - great food with a neighborhood feel. We tried the conch, salmon, & shrimp. I ordered for my familyand got myself the stewed conch. Find it on the way to or from Magan's Bay Beach. Brooks came highly acclaimed and referred by several of the local residents. The red snapper was one of the best meals I had during my 6 night stay, although in hindsight, I later read about ciguatera poisoning and maybe shouldn't have had any fish on the island, but the fish was delicious and I was absolutely fine from it. The food and drinks were good and large portions. All served in foam takeout containers. The parking lot can be a challenge, both times we were parked in but no problem, just ask the other folks to let you out. Dont go with expectations of good ambience, service or water views. The best island vibes you can ask for! If your any where near Megan's bay the food at Brooks is the best on the island. 2023 Brooks Bar - 6200 Magens Bay Road, 00802, St. tdomas. cooked! Copyright 1999 2023 VInow.com All rights reserved. 7 Days a Week Serving Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner: 9am - 11am Breakfast; 11:00am to 10:00pm Lunch & Dinner Shoreline Menu Mahi Ceviche Served with chips 14 Loaded French Fries French fries, topped with cheese, pico de gallo, sausage, bacon, chicken, sour cream and guacamole 12 Shoreline Nachos Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. That's all you need to know. ), and potato stuffing. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do St. Thomas Tourism; St. Thomas Hotels; Bed and Breakfast St. Thomas Planning a romantic dinner for two or a special occasionwith family or friends? It is an outside dining experience and you will be blown away by the presentation and bold flavors of the food! It was more food than I could eat in one sitting. The ambiance is not why you go there. I highly recommend this restaurant.More, As others have mentioned, this is a local hangout. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Each meal is between $20-25. Shepherd's Pie . All served in foam takeout containers. more, Takeout, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Serves Alcohol, Table Service, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. We ate here for an early dinner on Dec 31 and within a few minutes, a group of locals came by, shouted happy new year and hugged what I assume was the owner, and began dancingwith her. Snapper was delicious. We enjoyed it so much we went twice in a few days. Aside from the Exumas its my favorite place, this trip, not so much. With each dish, you get two sides - most of my party got plantains*, Mac & cheese*, broccoli*, rice & beans*, and fungi (corn meal / okra). Food came out in to-go containers, likely because of Covid, and was a little slow to come out, but overall no complaints. Talking about local food, this is where you want to be if you're in St Thomas. You get the feeling youre at a neighborhood place!More, Don't be afraid to try this place. rice, 4 plantain pieces and small serving of broccoli was 40.00. We ate chicken there twice (stewed then jerk) and it was so good both times. This is not some fancy restaurant, but straight forward good homemade type food. Very limited menu. Its not quite as expensive as the nice restaurants but still $100 for 4 people before tip.More, Eight of us ate our first meal in St. Thomas and it was one of the best. There was a couple eating and a family whose order was being taken when I arrived. We had the conch (tender and tasty), the stew chicken (fall-off-the bone delicious), and sides of rice & beans, plantains (no place does them better! The food was pretty good here however I do not think the service was good. Parking is tight.like really tight but you will manage. The owner has a great playlist and the place was lively. Restaurant on way to Meagan beach, Great food, casual atmosphere, reasonable prices. Nice local food but extremely slow!! ), and potato stuffing. After 15-20 minutes the waitress took my order which came out 20 minutes later. Several of us blocking each other, no problem. Limited but very good menu. 81 reviews Closed Now. Please note, it is cash only! Huge shout out to Brooks Bar their food was the best on the island. The spice combinations may be new to you, but if you enjoy sampling local cuisine, this is the place to do it! Baked in a Classic Irish Gravy with Ground Lam and Vegetables Topped with a Layer of Cheese, Mashed Potatoes, and Crispy Breadcrumbs. There is a little bar in the corner. Certainly not fancy but great food, which is what we went for. Note: The portions are hefty and hearty! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Ox Tail is EXCELLENT! The parking lot can be a challenge, both times we were parked in but no problem, just ask the other folks to let you out. Youll see wandering cats and chickens but they dont bother the diners It was not good at all. The best I had on the island. It was more food than I could eat in one sitting. The menu is localfare. It was not good at all. Lunch. We had $80 cash on us, not expecting to spend $50 there and had to go to the ATM for more cash. We didnt care what the place looked like, we were there for the food. This is a hidden, locals only gem. It was cute. "Great cocktails just for the bar". The menu varies daily but they always have my favorite: the salmon plate with a giant piece of salmon on a bed of rice topped with grilled onions and peppers. lemon butter sauce, Pan seared scallop and grilled shrimp with white wine garlic There's seating right by the water and the staff is so welcoming. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Great food. Certainly not fancy but great food, which is what we went forMore, Maybe. I ordered for my familyand got myself the stewed conch. very hospitable and welcoming. limited parking but it was well worth the trip. I give this place a 3 star due to its horrible service. Find it on the way to or from Magan's Bay Beach. It was cute. Dont go with expectations of good ambience, service or water views. My partner's mutton was good but a little greasy. To be fair all food on the island is expensive but this place is not worth the trip.More, My husband and I got a recommendation to this restaurant from a tour guide and we really enjoyed our experience. Indulge in our skillfully crafted tropical cocktails, savory local fare, and other favorites. In a pinch itwill do.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. It was cute. Enjoy an exceptional journey of local Caribbean flavors at Indigo 4. Yes, Brooks Restaurant And Bar has outdoor seating. My husband had roast pork, bean and rice, coleslaw. As it's a local hangout, don't expect pomp. No frills side of the road place. My husband had roast pork, bean and rice, coleslaw. Join us for Sunday Brunch 10:00am-2:00pm. Brooks Bar in St. tdomas 4.5 / 5 50 reviews Caribbean Restaurant Caribbean Seafood 13407776871 Restaurant Open 6200 Magens Bay Road, 00802, St. tdomas, St. tdomas View larger map Overview Cuisine Caribbean Seafood Features Takeout Seating Waitstaff Wheelchair Accessible Good for Families witd children Restaurant Hours Monday 08:00 - 17:00 Tuesday Brooks Bar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Deeeelicious food! The parking lot can be a challenge, both times we were parked in but no problem, just ask the other folks to let you out. The parking lot can be a challenge, both times we were parked in but no problem, just ask the other folks to let you out. There was a couple eating and a family whose order was being taken when I arrived. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Very sweet people and the food WAS THE BEST FOOD ON THE ISLAND! and toast, Classic caesar salad with croutons and caesar dressing, Market salad with mixed greens and passionfruit vinaigrette, The plantains are perfectlycooked! We've got a hunch youre thinking about where to go in 2023and to get you started, here are six destinations our traveler community is very into right now. Food was very expensive for what we received. It was empty when we got there, but the parking lot was double parked when we left! My partner's mutton was good but a little greasy. There is a little bar in the corner. The ambiance is not why you go there. You get the feeling youre at a neighborhood place!More, Don't be afraid to try this place. Great local vibe!! Would strongly recommend. Brooks Bar - St. Thomas Restaurants - Virgin Islands Home | St. Thomas | Restaurants Brooks Bar Leave a Review Contact Information (340) 777-6871 Map We'd Love Your Feedback on Brooks Bar Your review will not only provide candid feedback, but it will also help others make informed decisions when planning a Virgin Islands Vacation. Food was good and had a hearty homecooked taste. Service was on island time so just relax and have a few drinkswhile awaiting your meal.More, Don't come here looking for a fancy meal and fine cutlery - come here if you want true island cooking with delicious ingredients prepared by talented folks. Brooks Bar & Restaurant- (L,D) Caribbean, Local Specialties Famous Delite- Milkshakes, Adult Milkshakes Hull Bay Hideaway- (L,D) Beachside Bar & Grill, Daily Specials Magens Bay Pizzeria- (L) Quick Bites at Magens Bay Northside Bistro- (D) Continental & International Cuisine, Brewery Old Stone Farmhouse- (D) Seafood, Steak, & Vegetarian Fine Dining All served in foam takeout containers. Brooks Bar, St. Thomas: See 92 unbiased reviews of Brooks Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #73 of 215 restaurants in St. Thomas. Brooks Bar is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Brooks Blend Alpen Sierra Coffee, Jameson Irish Whiskey, Baileys Irish Cream, Pineapple Juice, Coconut Cream, Jalapeo Slice, Soda Water, Cucumber, Mint, Sweet and Sour Mix, Sprite, Soda Water, Three Different Sauces Barbecue, Buffalo Sauce, Mango Habanero, Fried Calamari, Baby Bell Pepper, Parsley, Marinara Sauce, Spicy Tartar Sauce, Flour Tortilla, Mixed Cheeses, Grilled Achiote Marinated Chicken Breast, Sweet Corn Relish, Guacamole, Sour Cream, Mango Pico, Salsa Roja, Chipotle Aioli, Marinated Yellowfin Tuna, Ginger, Garlic, Yuzu Cream, Green Onion, Shoyu, Sesame Seeds, Citrus Soy Glaze, Crispy Wontons, Sourdough Bread, Garlic Butter, Mixed Cheese, Bacon, Green Onion, Parsley, Marinara Sauce, Battered Deep-Fried Cauliflower, Gochujang Sauce, Green Onion, Sesame Seeds, Rich and Hearty Homemade Soup, Loaded with Beans, Vegetables, Spices, Red Onion, Cilantro, Add Grilled Chicken $12, Grilled Salmon $12, Seared Ahi $15, Shrimp $15, Blackened Tuna $15, Baby Iceberg Lettuce, Marinated Heirloom Tomato, Avocado, Nuiske Bacon, Point Reyes Blue Cheese, Served with Ranch Dressing, Mixed Greens, Green Beans, Hard-Boiled Egg, Cherry Tomato, Boiled Potato, Cucumber, Olives, Served with Blackened Tuna, Honey Mustard Dressing, Romaine Lettuce, Dehydrated Cherry Tomato, Herb Croutons, Parmesan Cheese, Anchovies, Served with Caesar Dressing, Acorn Squash, Arugula, Radicchio, Pepita, Feta Cheese, Sweet Potato, Carrot, Dried Cranberries, Served with Sweet Apple Vinaigrette, Substitute for Side Salad, or Truffle Waffle Fries add $2, Classic Brooks Chicken Breast, Corn Relish, Roasted Pepper Goat Cheese Spread, Arugula, Roasted Tomato, Telera Roll, Served with Tortilla Chips, Slow Roasted Rib Eye, Pepper Jack Cheese, Homemade Au Jus, Green Onion, Creamy Horseradish Dip, Served with Waffle Fries, Grilled Vegetables, Cilantro Aioli, Arugula, Farro, Oven-Roasted Tomato, Grilled Onion, Brie Cheese, Portabella Mushroom, Spinach Tortilla, Served with House Salad, Pulled Pork, Guava BBQ Sauce, Cole Slaw, Crispy Onion, Hawaiian Roll, Served with Waffle Fries, Brandt Special Blended Patty, Tomato Jam, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Avocado, Cheddar Cheese, Pickle, Served with Waffle Fries, Blackened Tuna Steak, Papaya Jicama Slaw, Chipotle Aioli, Served with Waffle Fries, Balsamic Marinated Grilled Portabella, Arugula, Grilled Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Roasted Pepper, Avocado, Pesto Goat Cheese Spread, Telera Roll, Served with Waffle Fries, Slow Braised Tri-Tip on a White Corn Tortilla, Cotija Cheese, Green Onion, Pickled Cabbage, Radish, Chipotle Aioli, Served with Guacamole, Salsa Roja, Corn Tortilla Chips, Citrus Pineapple Marinated Mahi-Mahi on a White Corn Tortilla, Cotija Cheese, Mango Pico, Served with Guacamole, Salsa Roja, Corn Tortilla Chips, Slow Braised Pork Shoulder on a White Corn Tortilla, Tomatillo Salsa Verde, Onion, Cilantro, Served with Guacamole, Salsa Roja, Corn Tortilla Chips, Tri-Tip Taco, Mahi-Mahi Taco, Carnitas Taco, Served with Guacamole, Salsa Roja, Corn Tortilla Chip, Beer Battered Salmon, Spicy Tartar Dip, Served with Waffle Fries, Bone-Out Ribeye, Homemade Ratatouille with Fried Potato Chips, Served with a Cabernet Red Wine Jus, Pan-Seared Salmon, Turmeric-Infused Basmati Rice Pilaf, Summer Corn, Tomato Succotash, Pan-Seared Airline Chicken Breast, Puttanesca Sauce, Olives, Capers, Anchovies, Homemade Linguini, A Zesty Broth with Salmon, Clams, Mahi, Mussels, Shrimp, White Wine, Fennel, Tomato, Peppers, Onion, Spaghetti Squash, Carrot, Zucchini, Yellow Squash, Garbanzo Beans, Black Beans, Kidney Beans, Celery, Onion, Tomato, Spiced Streusel, Granny Smith Apples, Tahoe Creamery Ice Cream, Dark Chocolate Brownie, Tahoe Creamery Ice Cream, Chantilly Cream, Tahoe Creamery Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, Nutella, Chocolate Waffle Cone, Cloud Cream, Woodford Reserve, Cocoa Honey, Chocolate Bitters, Bulleit Bourbon, Amaro Nonino Quintessentia, Carpano Antica, Frangelico, Lemon Zest, Hendricks Gin, Fresh Blackberries, Vanilla Simple, Lemon Juice, Tahoe Blue Vodka, Pomegranate, Fresh Basil, Lime Juice, Agave, Soda Water, Mi Campo Blanco, Blood Orange, Jalapeo, Lime, Agave, Splash of Soda, Ask for Salted Rim, Campari, Carpano Antica, Gambino Sparkline Wine, Orange Wheel, El Silencio Mezcal, Amaro Nonino Quintessentia, Carpano Antica, Orange Zest, Tullamore Dew, House Made Apple Cider, Lemon Juice, Caramelized Apple, Cinnamon Stick, Rumpleminze, Chocolate Godiva, Alpen Sierra Coffee, Topped with Fernet Branca Whipped Cream and Candy Cane Crumble, Malibu Rum, Rishi Black Limon Tea, Agave, Cinnamon, Lemon Zest, Acai Berry, Blackberry, Ginger Beer, Lemon Zest.
What Is The Fine For Expired Tag In Georgia?, How Tall Is Suzy Merchant, 2008 West Virginia Football Roster, Ebe Bandz Death Motive, Articles B