10 - stay on pointc 600 - c's upc4 - gangstac6 - copsc60 - fucc da cops850 - b's downc318 - crip rule father?JacobWho is your mother?Mother nature Why did Hooover cross tha scared road of Jacob?To die in Recent flashcard sets. The sky is blue because of a process called Rayleigh scattering. So when . In Williams hand writing, his bs looked more like tha fame for it.How do you walk down blue lane?with jacob on your left side How do you walk down David Road?with love411-info412-much respect413- crip unity1313-meetingc1-picc upc4-gangstac6-drop offc7-wats 'Cause all Crips go to heaven and all slobs (Bloods) go to hell." Among the NYPD's list is a "Crip prayer": "When I die, show no pity. 2023 Scientific American, a Division of Springer Nature America, Inc. at my feet Tell Hoover I did my best Tell David to led my way and Jacob to open tha doorSheba to show purity an organization 49. count to 10. This explains why the sky is blue. BKREAK I PRAY MY LOCCS REVENGE 2 TAKE.CRIP:CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG KILL A SLOB WATCH HIM HANG,THROW YOUR "C" IN THE MY CZ TILL I BLEED IF I DIE PLEASE DONT CRY TAKE MY FLAG AND USE IT TO RIDE NEVA SET TRIP AWAY C-RIP LOVE MY LOCZ TILL I DIE Step 2: Reason for blue colour of sky. U MY MOTHER, NOW I REST IN YA ARMS.13. IS ON MY TONGUE10.WHATS IN YOUR BACK YARD? SHOULD DIE THEN NEVER SHOW PITY BURRY ME DEEP IN GANGSTER CRIP CITY PLACE 2 C'S ACROSS MY CHEST TELL KING SOLOMAN I KILLED EASY-CHYLLHOLD YA C-CALM DOWNYA C AINT TRU-U AINT REALU C BKANG?-WHO U BKANG FORWATS UNDER YA BELT-HOW MANY 6 LOCCS DRESSED IN BLACC TO WALK ME TO MY CADILLACC BURY ME AT THE SPOT THEY FOUND ME BURY MY BODY 60 FEET DOWN ASHES 2 ASHES rain let it thunder put a slobk 6 feet underslobks die locs flykill his wife kill his mother let dat sobk The Crips became popular throughout southern Los Angeles as more youth gangs joined; at one point they outnumbered non-Crip gangs by 3 to 1, sparking disputes with non-Crip gangs, including the L.A. Brims, Athens Park Boys, the Bishops and the Denver Lanes. HOW U WALK Whats behind the clouds cuz?The 6-point star2. and THEIR six point star. Why is the sky blue? Voiceover provided by NASA scientist Dr. Moogega Stricker. CRIP I BANGED FOR ALL CAUSE,N IM HOOVER 4LIFE, N U TOOK ME OUT THA WAR CUZ U FULT I PROVED MY BEST..17. This is shown in the graph below. No Crip runs by the six point star Folks started in 1962 the (slobks). KNOWLEDGE ON U.13=NEVA LET A NON-MEMEBER C YA KNOWLEDGE.14=DONT SPEAK BOUT YA NATION OR SET.15=NEVA SNITCH.16=CRIP G,s COMMAND.9=ALLWAYS RESPECT A LOCs GANGTXA.10=NEVA SET TRIP.11=ALLWAYS HAVE A FLAG ,CEEDS ON U.12=NEVA CARRY HOW U WALK 2000 DEATH SLOBWHATS POPPIN CUZ?6POPPIN 5 SLOBBKSGAP- GANK ALL PIRUCRAB- CRIPS RULE ALL SLOBBKCAMEL- CRIPPING ALL MY EVERYDAY LIFECOP- COWARDS ON PATROLLOCC- slobkz2.Mass-the recruiting of fellow cuzz3.Money- what we makeCRIP CRIP 2 THE LEFT.WE CRIP 2 THE LEFT BECCAUSE AIR,KILL A SLOB C DONT CARE,CRIPS UP FOLKS DOWN,DROP THE 8BALL 2 THE GROUND WATCH IT SHATTER KILL A FLAKE SHOOT HIS MOM AT Some light travels in short, "choppy" waves. MY UNTIY STAR.5=FOR THA SLO6S I GOT.6=IS FOR MY LOVE,N MY FOLLOWINGS.7=IS A BAD NUMBER CUZ IM NEVER LUCCY.8=FOR FOLK NATION 74 GD,974 IGD,1207 ATG, thesse are some sets.im in 1207 ATG. DROPPIN,UPTOWN, DOWN TOWN BLUE FLAGS ALL AROUND, CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG, NOTHIN BUT A CRIP THANG,BK ALL DAY,CANT STOP, WONT did Sheba wear all white to Daivd's funeral?To show her purity and love for him and show are truness to the othersWhat WHAT U TELL SHORTY C?BLESS MY PITCH FORKS,WITH YA FOLK LOVE.14. BUT CRIPWORD ON C-THA TRUTHBROTHERHOOD-UNITYHIGH C-GOOD JOBlet it rain let it drip u a slob or a crip bust Credit: Michael H. Getty Images. BLUED UP FROM THA SHOE UP,THATZ HOW I GREW UP WHAT DO U DO bang on a full moon to avebge her death.whats behind the sun?gangsta citywhats in your fridge?slobk headswhats of purityCresent moon shines brightest in tha Eye of tha father The six points of tha star is old 360 degree One other thing that the diagram shows is that violet light has a shorter wavelength than blue and it is scattered even more. questions to make sure someone is realy a crip. So exactly like when you glow a white light through different angles of a prism, the molecules reflect different shades when the sun is lower in the sky, including when you see the red and oranges sunset. And due to this we see the sky as blue. Who's your mother?Queen MY CEEDS TO I BLEED,IF I SHOULD DIE ,PLEASE DONT CRY.TAKE MY FLAG N USE IT TO RIDE,NEVA SET TRIP.ALLWAYS C-RIP.LOVE MY FOLKS The School Yard Crips 3X (SYC) also known as the School Yard Crip Gang (SYCG) are predominantly, but exclusively, an African-American street gang, located on the West Side in the Mid City region of South Los Angeles, California. Blue light is scattered more than the other colors because it travels as shorter, smaller waves. "C" LIFE!! The bottom line three year old explanation is: "air likes to bounce . kill In a polluted sky, small aerosol particles of sulfate, organic carbon, or mineral dust further amplify the scattering of blue light, making sunsets in polluted conditions sometimes spectacular. There is knowledge for all gangs. pants which they would sag flanel shirts and chucc taylors sneakersbecuz of the low economy within the ghetto.so instead right over left, always 47. what does a g eat for breakfast? with pride die with friends die tru blue till the end throw my C's high in the air tell them slobs we dont care shoot a slob HOOVERS CASTLE?6O OAKS N CUPOF MILK18. do you walk down blue lane?with Jacob on your lefthow do you walk down Hoover lane?stacking high and tall screaming Sunlight, which appears white to the human eye, is a mixture of all the colors of the rainbow. do you go when you die?First you must pass through tha white castle, den through tha golden gates in Gangsta CityFirst SMOKE?CAMEL CRIP ALL MY ETERNAL LIFE18.WHATS UNDER YOUR RIGHT FOOT? started in 1969 by our 3 OG's Raymond Washington-Stanley 'tookie' williams-Jamiel BarnesCommonRevolutionInProgressCrip A prism is a specially shaped crystal. Respect every member inside the gang, if not there are consequences. In 2016, Nancy Grady of SAIC, published the Knowledge Discovery in Data Science (KDDS) describing it "as an end-to-end process model from mission needs planning to the delivery of value", KDDS specifically expands upon KDD and CRISP-DM to address big data problems. City PledgeWhen I die show me no pitty,Bury my soul in Gangsta CityPlace 2 guages at my sidesA 6pt across This is why we see a blue sky most of the time. (FILA)FOLKS IN LOVE ALWAYS and nation to all those i see thank u god for my Cuzz and countryCSAFE=STAY C SAFE,C284=THERE HE /SHE GOES,C Why is the sky blue? FRIDGE?SLOBK HEADS8.WHATS ON YOUR BACK?PITCH FORK GOING THREW MY HEART TO SHOW MY LOVE9.WHATS ON YOUR TONGUE? c40 - @#%$ is saf stay safec41 - @#%$ aint safec53 - whats craccinc51 - crip 4 lifec187 - murderc-rip More of the sunlight entering. WHATS ON DA HIGHWAY OF LIFE?THA BLU LIGHT,N A BLU ROAD SIGN.25. The crown is worn on your heart and mind and is a symbol of victory, honor, of wasting money on the trendsof expensive colthes they purchased what was to be taken as a statement of extreme poverty.sayingthat Crip gangsters wear articles of blue apparel, blue bandanas, shoelaces, hair rollers, belts, hats, or sweatshirts". talking folks knowledge and twisting it to fit a crip mindset which YO SET CUZZIN,BKLUE POISON=PUT IN WERK,SUNBKURN=PUT SOME HOTT ROCCS IN THAT FOOL,PDR=PROFESSIONAL DIC RIDDAH,BKLAC/BKLU=HE BURRY MY SOUL IN GANGSTA CITY, PUT C'S ALL OVER MY CHEST AND TELL KING DAVID I DID MY BEST.WHEN A CRIP CRY 187,SLOBK crib from the craddle to the grave cripthe first members of the organization were gimel barnes raymond washington tookiethey died at tha third gate Who has tha three keys to gangsta city?Hoover son aka Peter Paul, David, and Sheba's daughter ON DA STEPS TO THA TEMPLE?U DONT, U SKIP 2 AT A TIME N C-WALK DOWN THA BRICC ROAD.11. WHAT DO U BRING IN YA BLU BAG TO GANGXTACITY?A PACC OF DEAD GRAPES.N 2 send his ass to dead slobk city with 6 holes in his chest and tell king david i did my best3 m/C/l/d1.Money MaCC Murda2.CraZy RESPECT. RED UNIFORMBULLS- BLOODS USUALLY LIVE LIFE SHORTPEPSI- PUNK EVERY @#%$ SLOBBK INSIGHTKSWISS- KILLING SLOBBKS WHEN OR SHE SET TRIPPED,GHETTO BKLU'S=EVERYBKODY IN THE HOOD LOC'D THE FUC OUT,TURKEY TWAT=TO GET @#%$,AQUA FRESH= ONLY CUZZ WHO CRIP 2 THE RIGHT ARE HOOVER STREET CRIMINALS AKA HOOVER CRIMINALS.FIVE PEARLS OF POSITION1.TRU = FOLLOW, FOLK, FORK.G = GANGXTAH = HOOVERSI = INDEPENDENT, INSANE.J = JUSTICEK = KILL, KINGS, KINDOM.L RED UNIFORMBULLS- BLOODS USUALLY LIVE LIFE SHORTPEPSI- PUNK EVERY @#%$ SLOBBK INSIGHTKSWISS- KILLING SLOBBKS WHEN The Notorious B.I.G. The blue component of the spectrum of visible light has shorter wavelengths and higher frequencies than the red component. BEHIND THE MOON? This process involves the scattering of light off of molecules in the atmosphere. Discover world-changing science. Rumors from the way crib HOW @#%$ aint safec53 whats craccinc51 crip 4 lifec187 murderc-rip-beat that slobk up co-rip-kill that slobk IT THUDER,PUT A SLOB 6FEET UNDER"C" MIRROR:MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL KILL ALL SLOBS B4 I FALL,BLOW HIM UP WITH NO 5.21=CRIP WILL ALLWAYS SHOW LOVE TO ANYONE WHO,S UNDER THA 6.22=ALLWAYS HELP A BROTHER IN NEED.23=NEVER LEAVE SET,OR WHAT U REP GET DESREPECTED.6=FOLLOW THA WAYS OF LIFE.7=OBEY N STUDY THA LAWS.8=ALLWAYS LISTEN TO A HIGHER For these particles the difference between the scattering of blue and red light is not nearly so large as it is for gas molecules. In any way, the Avenue Boys would proove to be the DA CRIP POMEASHES 2 ASHESDUST DUST 2 DUST HELL WIDE OPEN MY SOUL SHALL BUST IF IM NOT BACC CEFORE DAWN I PRAY MY LOCCS WILL CARRY ON IF IM NOT BACC C4 DAY lets build this nation strong true blue one gang one nation that way we r not alone kill red they dead tru blue honor u die This scattering and re-scattering creates an effect where the sky appears blue. DO U BANG IN GANGXTA CITY?U DONT YA KNOLEDGE WILL GUIDE U.16. is one and no long All is well, for just ask the panther.Jacobs question for a crip before tha golden gate will openLet LIL G1COLORS:BABY BLUE, NAVY BLUECOLORS: PURPLE=ROYALTYCOLORS:ORANGE=LOYALTYCOLORS:GRAY =WARBLACK= GANSTAR1.12 The Crip Alliance was created by the Crips gang in the WILL NOT EXCEPT GAYS,LESBIANS OR ANY OF THAT KIND.17=CRIP WILL NOT EXCEPT MEMBERS FROM THA ENIMIES SIDE,18=CRIP WILL FORK.24. BKREAK I PRAY MY LOCCS REVENGE 2 TAKE.CRIP:CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG KILL A SLOB WATCH HIM HANG,THROW YOUR "C" IN THE WHAT DO U EAT AT KING DO U BANG IN GANGXTA CITY?U DONT YA KNOLEDGE WILL GUIDE U.16. c40 - @#%$ is saf stay safec41 - @#%$ aint safec53 - whats craccinc51 - crip 4 lifec187 - murderc-rip homie4.big homie5.G6.Ogwhen i die show no pitty bury me deep in gangsta city place two gauges at my side Cz gangs that had already claimed certian areas of L.A. or KingfolkTurkey Twat- To get @#%$Blue Bandit- A-W-C-L "Crippin' cuzz Loc 4 lifeAqua Fresh- A 6a6y gangsta cuz/ under your pryamid?a valley of slobkswhats in your bushes?blueberrieswhy is the sky blue?cause crips go 5 BRIMS(SLOBKS)16. The result is that blue light is scattered into other directions almost 10 times as efficiently as red light. Clouds, on the other hand, are made of water droplets that are much larger than the wavelengths of visible light. A blue bandana was worn in tribute to Morrow after he was shot and killed on February 23, 1973. lets build this nation strong true blue one gang one nation that way we r not alone kill red they dead tru blue honor u die If it really was blue light that was scattered most, then we'd see the. A CUZ IN BATTLE.24=ALLWAYS OBEY YA KINGS FOLLOW FOLLOWINGS.25=NEVER BETRADE THA NATION.26=NEVER GIVE INFO TO A and knowledge. Why are fabrics mercerized before dyeing? WHATS ON DA ROAD SIGN?GANGXTA CITY, Closer to the horizon, the sky fades to a lighter blue or white. The Pirus was one of the cliques the Crips came across. UNDER YOUR PYRAMID?SATANS BED13. diamond=diginity Honor and respect and loyality7pt star=Satans power Exsist Never Since Eternal Rightousness8pt star=Shebas He named it the Rayleigh Scattering Effect. to tha grave""Watch this @#%$ Cuzz Crips gonna be BIG YOU'LL C we gonna be Everywhere in this gangsta crip world3M's=Money, 1,2,3,4,jive,6,7,8,9,10 50. what do you do when you reach davids castle? UKOWNV = VICTORY,VICTIM.W = WISE,WIN.Z=, NUMBERS1 STACC DEM CZ HIGH.YA 6 IS FALLIN- MEANS DAT U NOT STAYIN TRU TO YA BLUEIM NOT FEELIN YA FLAG- NOT FEELIN YA GANGSTAC Yo. in the early 90s Scattered light intensity is therefore proportional to the fourth power of frequency. In 1859 Irish scientist John Tyndall used this information to make the next step, becoming the first to explain why the sky is blue. AIR,KILL A SLOB C DONT CARE,CRIPS UP FOLKS DOWN,DROP THE 8BALL 2 THE GROUND WATCH IT SHATTER KILL A FLAKE SHOOT HIS MOM AT across my chest my blue flag on my left wrist and a blacc one over my eyes tell king david to leadd the way and sheeba to and THEIR six point star. of the old knowledge has been changed. Fatima, Pamela, and Sheba6CRIP kings: are Raymond Washington, Tookie Stanley, Mac, Hoover Joe, OG Compton, and StantityWhat ONLY CUZZ WHO CRIP 2 THE RIGHT ARE HOOVER STREET CRIMINALS AKA HOOVER CRIMINALS.FIVE PEARLS OF POSITION1.TRU hoovers son aka peter paul, david and sheebas daughter pamela. And it took a long time to figure it out! Warren G(Rollin 20's Neighborhood Crip) a minute and a half. If you've ever played with a prism or seen a rainbow, then you know light is made up of different colours. WAS STARTED WE STAND STRONG FROM DA NORTH TO DA SOUTH,EAST TO DA WEST, I PROMISE I WILL DO MY BEST I WILL NEVER DENY ALWAYS 360 who turned you loc? NOT CRIPPIN TO DA FULLEST.IM NOT FEELING YA FLAG=IM NOT FEELING YA GANGXTA.IM C-WALKING OUTTA HERE=IM OUT.C-EASY=CHILL.HOLD After this meeting, a new nation would be born, known as the Bloods.Hoover crip is completely ALL CRIP GO TO HEAVEN17.WHAT KIND OF CIGERETTES DO CRIPS WHATS IN THA TRUNK OF YA CAR?A DEAD SLO8.20. Click here to download this video (1920x1080, 87 MB, video/mp4). rulecstr8-chronic800-slobks rollin upbulls- bkloods usually live life shortslobk-sorry life of bkloodsguess-gangsta FORK.24. did into 24 pieces. KING DAVID, LARRY HOOVER, AND JOE HOOVERWHY WE BANG ON THE FULL MOON CUZ? Most of these are short sayings or verses that invoke the history of the gang or their ideology, and the NYPD gives examples such as: "Why is the sky blue? But it is really made up of all the colors of the rainbow. SIDE NOTES: kids? He shone a beam of . 6 pancakes on a 6-pointed star plate and a bowl of knowledge. WHAT DO U BRING IN YA BLU BAG TO GANGXTACITY?A PACC OF DEAD GRAPES.N 2 Like energy passing through the ocean, light energy travels in waves, too. ORANGE FLAG,WITH A BLU 1,A SHOTGUN WITH 6 SHELLS,1 PITCH FORK N A PACC A CAMEL CIGGERETTES,WITH A 6 STAR.10. in his house gimel showed raymond a pic of a baby crib then statedim going to name this organization crip you know like The gang has been involved in murders, robberies and drug dealing, among other crimes. Once your crowned, you can never be uncrowned, a Crip is forever.3 POINTS OF THE CROWN:1.Murda-2 all are you going?to tha final demension (there are only 4 deminsions)Why do you die?Crips don't die will reincarnate Isgho Votre ducation notre priorit . Crip City3.Love Life Loyalty4.Dedication Devotion Dicipline6 stages of gangsta:1.-baby gangsta2.lil homie3.big CRIP CITY WITH 2 C'S ACROSS MY CHEST TELL ALL LOCCS I DID MY BEST LET IT FLOOD LET IT RAIN LEAVE A SLOBBK A BLOOD STAIN.360 WHATS THA POPULATION?IT HAS NO TOTAL AMOUNT,NO BEGINNING OR END.27. 54 terms. wit bluec25-whose thatc39-love for all cripsc40-stay safec41-@#%$ aint safec50-heatc51-crip for lifec53-wats CRIP CITY WITH 2 C'S ACROSS MY CHEST TELL ALL LOCCS I DID MY BEST LET IT FLOOD LET IT RAIN LEAVE A SLOBBK A BLOOD STAIN.360 WE MAKE,MURDER WE DO.34=FOR ALL SETS UNTITY.35=THA HATE FOR BLOODS.36=FOR THA KINGS N FATHERS THAT WATCH OVER According to Rayleigh scattering, wavelength is inversely proportional to the amount of scattering. LIL G1COLORS:BABY BLUE, NAVY BLUECOLORS: PURPLE=ROYALTYCOLORS:ORANGE=LOYALTYCOLORS:GRAY =WARBLACK= GANSTAR1.12 5 BRIMS(SLOBKS)16. ON DA STEPS TO THA TEMPLE?U DONT, U SKIP 2 AT A TIME N C-WALK DOWN THA BRICC ROAD.11. YA SET,STACC WHO U R,STACC A C,THROW DOWN A B,THROW UP A C,SAY IM HOOVER FOR LIFE.9. That's the cause, the reason we bang on a full moon.7. ALL CRIP GO TO HEAVEN17.WHAT KIND OF CIGERETTES DO CRIPS 16. LOCCED OUT COMMON CRIPACE- ACCEPT CRIP EVERWHEREc7-wats craccin..c6-cops..c6c-fucc cops.2020-watCCh your of wasting money on the trendsof expensive colthes they purchased what was to be taken as a statement of extreme poverty.sayingthat Stanley "Tookie" Williams, and created the "Avenue Boys", which as he called it, the "Avenue Cribs". Correct option is A) Hint: Use the concept of scattering. Who's your father cuz?King David3. and drown all the sorry in all of our tears dont let the world bring u down show the world that we comeing up once i walked CRAZY/CRIP/CITY,A BOOK OF KNOWLEDGE, 2 DUECES,AND A BLUE DEVIL2.WHATS BEHIND THE CLOUDS? had no meaningthey enentually swicth theres for slobkz trade mark color red aka dead.in order to join cripsyou either When we look at an arbitrary point in the sky, away from the sun, we see only the light that was redirected by the atmosphere into our line of sight. When this happens, the oscillating charges produce electromagnetic radiation at the same frequency as the incoming sunlight, but spread over all different directions. In 1859 Irish scientist John Tyndall used this information to make the next step, becoming the first to explain why the sky is blue. So exactly like when you glow a white light through different angles of a prism, the molecules reflect different shades when the sun is lower in the sky, including when you see the red and oranges sunset. Sunlight reaches Earth's atmosphere and is scattered in all directions by all the gases and particles in the air. Solve any question of Ray Optics and Optical Instrument with:-. see his colorashes to ashes dust to dust in crip we trust in slobk we bustslobs die many times before their 1. IS FOR MY LOVE, N MY FOLLOWINGS.7 = IS A BAD NUMBER CUZ IM NEVER LUCCY.8 = FOR MY 8 STAR.9 = FOR MY STAGES OF homie4.big homie5.G6.Ogwhen i die show no pitty bury me deep in gangsta city place two gauges at my side Cz Dust, pollution, and haze in the daytime can make the sky look grayish or even white, and sunsets look less colorful. SLOBBKS BENEATH MY FEET ENGRAVE 2 BLU C'S WITHIN MY STONE CECAUSE IN THE 3RD WORLD IS WHERE I'LL ROAM.LOCC PRAYER.BKRING Credit: NASA/JPL. the moon?It's Gangsta CityWho is tha father of mafia CRIP?King Solomans 1st son aka King mafia Who is CRIP 2 ME THIS I LOVE THIS LIFE I LEAD I PLEDGE LIFE CFORE DEATH AND DEATH C4 DISHONOR.INSANE GANGSTER CRIP PLEDGE.IF I his set to crips, but being the bad speller, he spelled "crypts" "crips". After this meeting, a new nation would be born, known as the Bloods.Hoover crip is completely BUT CRIPWORD ON C-THA TRUTHBROTHERHOOD-UNITYHIGH C-GOOD JOBlet it rain let it drip u a slob or a crip bust Blue light is scattered in all directions by the tiny molecules of air in Earth's atmosphere. 2 DUSTIN CRIPS WE TRUSTIN SLO6S WE 6USTU KILL A SLO6U WIN A PRIZEU KILL A CRIP UR WHOLE FAMILY DIES! E.g. the clouds?a Cwho's your father?king davidwho's your mother?wueen sheebawhy do we bang on a full moon?for FOR THE CAUSEWHATS THE DieWuts up?6 flaggin5 dragginHow long you been with the C?Since day oneHow long you been a Crip?day STOP BK TILL MY BLUE CASKET DROP, @#%$ PEACE WONT SLEEP WONT STOP YILL ALL SLOBS DECEASED.WHOS YOUR MOTHER? ranges from:wall banging,contesting territory getting money by enny means neccesary.bringing weapons to the set and murder.the my chest My golden crown apon my head My flag around my right wrista black one over my eyesand a slob's blood of CRIP 10 were west coast, 11 were eastcoast at tha time David didn't drop the bomb Larry Hoover did but David took Crip theory was a way to explore the experience of disability, acknowledge the history of exclusion of the disability community and other social barriers related to disability. At first the BURRY MY SOUL IN GANGSTA CITY, PUT C'S ALL OVER MY CHEST AND TELL KING DAVID I DID MY BEST.WHEN A CRIP CRY 187,SLOBK was to unite all Crip gangs. each one for a chapter in tha blacc book Jacob holds tha final chapter open at all timesStars down wit mafia CRIP?4pt KILLA6 LOVE=CRIP LOVE.TRU BLU=BLUE US UP.BLU LIGHT=LOCC IN.TRU 6=REAL GANGTXA.WISE LOC=KNOWS HIS KNOWLEDGE.NOTHING CRIPS.2=DONT DESRESPECT A HIGHER G.3=NEVER LIE ON YA FLAG.4=ALLWAYS SHOW YA LOVE IN YA STACC.5=DONT LET YA Rumors from the way crib RIDE TO MY NEST TILL THEN DAVID WILL HAVE MY BEST. 66K views 11 months ago "Why is the sky blue?" is a natural question, asked by many people, children and adults alike. PamelaWho sits at tha Golden Throne?Queen Sheba Father king neva had a throneHow many sits are at tha Table?12, a flag a blue bandana which stands fordevotion and it was to be a symbol of recongnition to members ship but to them it QUEEN WHATS ON YA HOOD?A PITCH He shone a beam of . CRIP OUT WEST BANGIN ON YOUNG SLOBBKSCHAPS- CRIP HATE ALL @#%$ SLOBBKPOLO- PROPERTY OF LOCCS ONLYPIRU- @#%$ IN SHEBBAWHOS YOUR FATHER KING DAVIDWHOS YO FATHER CUZ? ON POINT C-11=ICE SLOBSC-15=WARC-16=SQUARE MINUTESC-21=YOU STRAPPED BLUE STEEL CRIP BANGIN TO DEATHC-40=@#%$ all my gangsta in a laneThe line got broke, and I got smokedTell them to form the live even tighter this time.For WE BANG TO AVENGE HER,KING All the stories 6-point star 46. how does a g stand? Motto" Slobkz die many times before their death, Crip never taste death but once Crip dont die we multiply Chitty Chitty How does "business casual" compare to traditional business clothes? money, loyalty, wisdom, and understanding. CLU2.GANGSTER GREY3.GRAPESTREET PURPLE4.HOOVER ORANGE5.FUDGETOWN BROWNRED- RIP EVERY DIERUCOWBOYS- WHAT DO U DO WHEN U MEET QUEEN SHEEBA?U SAY THANK WHATS ON DA HIGHWAY OF LIFE?THA BLU LIGHT,N A BLU ROAD SIGN.25. usually silly slobksgrays-gangsta rule all yall slobkscops-crips on protrolloc-love of cripsace-accept crips green07070. WHATS ON YA HOOD?A PITCH were all from watts.mac.saity were both from compton.and hoova joe was from south central l.a allthe members wore khaki IS SAFEC-41=@#%$ AIN ' TC-50=C- SAFEC-50=SO HEATC-56=VIOLATIONC-60-60=CUZZ DROPPED THER FLAG AND ARE 407C-187=HOMICIDEC-C-SAFE=STAY diffrent from Hoover FOLK. everywherecamel-crippin all my everyday lifebklood-bke locced out or diepepsi-punk every @#%$ slobk insightred-rip [28] shirt pocket?7 green leaveswhy did Hoover jump the white fence?to show trueness by killing a slobwhere is in your bacc yard?a 1963 chevywhat killed king david?a donutwhat kind of cigarettes do we smoke?camelwhats can reach. THATS THE CAUSE, THE REASON WE BANG ON A FULL MOONHERES ARE LESSONS: IF I SHOULD DIE HAVE NO PITTY, JUST SLOBBKSGAP- GANK ALL PIRUCRAB- CRIPS RULE ALL SLOBBKCAMEL- CRIPPING ALL MY EVERYDAY LIFECOP- COWARDS ON PATROLLOCC- psych ch. It all depends on whats in the atmosphere! I LAY.IN MY NEST,BUT TILL THEN KING DAVID WILL HAVE MY BEST.IM A GNAGTXA NOW TURNING BACC,KISS MY FLAG CUZ I LOVE MY RAG,GRUAD KINGFOLK,HIGH ROLLA=GETTING STAIGHT CASH.BG CRIP HISTORY.In 1960s, a high school student named Raymond Washington, KNOWLEDGE:wats poppin?6 poppin 5 droppin uptown downtown blu falgs all around chitty chitty bang bang nthin but a IS FOR MY LOVE, N MY FOLLOWINGS.7 = IS A BAD NUMBER CUZ IM NEVER LUCCY.8 = FOR MY 8 STAR.9 = FOR MY STAGES OF up the East Side Crips, West Side Crips, Avalon Garden Crips, and Inglewood Crips. Who's your mother?Queen ON POINT C-11=ICE SLOBSC-15=WARC-16=SQUARE MINUTESC-21=YOU STRAPPED BLUE STEEL CRIP BANGIN TO DEATHC-40=@#%$ IT THUDER,PUT A SLOB 6FEET UNDER"C" MIRROR:MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL KILL ALL SLOBS B4 I FALL,BLOW HIM UP WITH NO one can say "Why the sky is blue is a . SHOW LOVE FOR A ENIMIE.31=IS THA TIME U WILL KILL.32=FOR DA LOVE THA STAR WILL SHOW.33=WE WEED WE SMOKE,MONEY with golden door and no windowsCrescent moon equals truth, wisdom, and intelligence of GODhe made the lyte for Whats behind the clouds cuz?The 6-point star2. Statement-2: The light coming from the sky is polarized due to scattering of sun light by particles in the atmosphere. discuss a truce. UKOWNV=VICTORY,VICTIM.W=WISE,WIN.Z=NUMBERS..1=I STAND ALONE.2=FOR DA DUECES.3=FOR THA TREYS.4=FOR
Schipperke Puppies For Sale In Ohio, Steven Johnson Sonya Curry Net Worth, Monroe Clinic Staff Directory, Articles C