The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P320 Polymer Grip Module features: Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG. When your done your can order your perfect build from us, send in your firearm for customization, or get just the parts you need to finish your build. d.ram2k Modules willoccasionallybe available in Cerakote. (verified owner) February 6, 2021. GRIP MODULE, TAKE OFF, SIG SAUER X-CARRY, FULL-SIZE, NO MAGAZINE CATCH ASSEMBLY In Stock. . The stippling looks great and adds a lot of grip without being so aggressive that will it cause issues while carrying. shendricks1951 $200.00. If you receive a grip module with defects or blemishes, let us know before installing it. Be the first to review this product. . All compact models that come in for work are textured to the bottom of the grip, unless otherwise requested or specified, at this time we have a mag-well for these models. I received the grip today, and the experience was outstanding. PRE-STIPPLED SIG P320 GRIP MODULE. 2504 Auburn Way N. Please feel free to email us to start a custom order. Great work! XCompact The XCompact module is designed to use the Compact or Carry slide. Great texture for gripping and really cool look. Im very impressed so far and will be recommending them to friends, posims32 It was easy to trim out the necessary cut-out for the safety.using my stock module as a guide. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Northern Lights Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. Northern Lights with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, Unfortunately, wecan not add a manual safety cut to OEM Tan grip modules. Looks great, but the stippling and grip texture makes all the difference. accordance with our manufacturer agreements, we are only permitted to sell It has significant improvements in shape, texture, and overall ergonomics that will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand-sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. It was a significant improvement from the stock grip. Tan is the OEM factory color, and Coyote has a tan with black. Custom Works P320 Studio Flip Horizontal Grip Mods Size Full Carry Compact Color Black Gray Coyote MIRZON P320 CARRY LIMITED EDITION GRIP MODULE - BLACK $119.99 In Stock Preview Add to Cart ICARUS PRECISION XCOMPACT LIMITED EDITION - SHARK GRAY $399.99 In Stock Preview Add to Cart AXG XCARRY MED - BLACK $399.99 In Stock Preview Add to Cart Custom Leather; Hunting Accessories; Range Gear; Optics | Thermals; . Unwatch, Ronald Daniel I order it on Friday morning and it showed up Monday the tracking said Wednesday. Also the laser sculpting and stippling that is done by gray guns is top notch- You definitely get a better purchase on the grip over stock, it also looks killer too! Auburn 5 Products . Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest product releases and promoitions! $175.00. Rainier Arms on LinkedIn Glock Extended Slide Release Lever, 3 Pin model, ZEV Extended Mag Release for 1st-3rd Gen, Small, Black, ZEV Technologies Universal PRO Magwell Standard Models, ZEV Technologies Universal (for Gen 1-4) PRO Magwell, Compact Models (19, 23, 32, 38), ZEV Magazine Release for 4th and 5th Gen Small Frame Glocks, ZEV Stainless Steel Guide Rod, Compact Frame, ZEV Stainless Steel Guide Rod, Standard Frame. Need a Manual Safety Cut? P320 AXG CARRY MEDIUM GRIP MODULE-TITANIUM CERAKOTE-BLK PANELS $399.99 Add to Cart P320 XSeries TXG DH3 Full-Size Medium Grip Module Assembly $349.99 Add to Cart P320 AXG LOK GRIP PANEL SET, VELOCE PALM SWELL, GREEN BLACK $114.99 Add to Cart P320 AXG LOK GRIP PANEL SET, VELOCE STANDARD, ORANGE BLACK $114.99 Add to Cart Very fast turnaround time, 12 days total was expecting 12 weeks or so. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Designed to function with compact and sub-compact slide. T his is a custom order item and may take 2-3 weeks to complete. For example, it states, If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules they may not be eligible for return., Top notch quality with attention to detail. The color combination is perfect and as usual the feel of the grip is impeccable, alexander.landon23 Gloves are recommended for this texture. Longtime shooter but first grip service. I purchased a Wilson Combat grip for my P320. Grip Module overall weight is 13.3oz. Sign up to see special offers, new products and services, product availability and training opportunities. Medium width grips. If you already have a firearm you want service on we are here to help. This module gives the pistol a custom look and feel without breaking the bank. The look and feel is great. I recently read a review from a patron who had a similar experience as me. Very happy with the work done. Typically both sides leave the gun balanced for usage and indexing points. 100 percent satisfied. This grip just wants to bury in your hand. MIRZON P320 CARRY LIMITED EDITION GRIP MODULE - BLACK, ICARUS PRECISION XCOMPACT LIMITED EDITION - SHARK GRAY, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, BRASS GRIDLOK BLACK, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, VELOCE STANDARD ORANGE/BLACK, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, VELOCE PALM SWELL ORANGE/BLACK, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, VELOCE STANDARD GREEN/BLACK, GRIP SET, P320 AXG, LOK, VELOCE PALM SWELL GREEN/BLACK, STANDARD 4.7IN SLIDE ASSY - 9 - STAINLESS, FULL BARREL 5.5IN THREADED 1/2X28 - BLACK, FULL BARREL 5.5IN THREADED 13.5X1 LH - BLACK, COMP/CARRY BARREL 4.6IN THREADED 13.5X1 LH - BLACK, COMP/CARRY BARREL 4.6IN THREADED 1/2X28 - BLACK, XCOMPACT BARREL 4.3IN THREADED 1/2X28 - BLACK, M17, FULL, COYOTE, (1) 17 RD, (2) 21 RD MAGAZINES, M18, CARRY, COYOTE, (1) 17 RD, (2) 21 RD MAGAZINES, P320-X5, TXG, FIBER OPTIC FRONT W/ R2 ADJ REAR, (2) 17 RD STEEL MAGAZINES. Back-straps not usable with a ZEV mag well. No shipping of a firearm through the US Postal Service unless directly from a Licensed Gun Store (FFL). Quick view Choose Options. Will be ordering again for my VTac. Enhance your grip with our stippling packages! Service your Sig P320 pistol with quality OEM and aftermarket parts/components to ensure a solid performance . I paid the extra 20.00 for the manual safety cut out which was well worth the price. Most commonly used for concealed carry. I tried searching for actual pictures before I bought it but could not find any, so here is a picture of the Robins egg blue for those of you that are wondering what it actually looks like. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Blue Titanium Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. Choose from Standard Services, or contact us for specialized requests. Not suggested for carry, but excellent for all range usage and home protection. . (1) The design retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. William Martin The recoil system as a whole also received a hefty upgrade thanks to a solid steel guide rod, and a much stronger spring. Second to none! There is even a tungsten-infused heavy XSeries TXG grip module ($299), which is currently all the rage. Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement. Rainier Arms Summit Club Standard Silicon carbide texture creates a secure, steady, aggressive texture allowing the shooter to maintain control of the firearm without necessity of gloves. The Sig Sauer P320 is built for customization, add one of our Cerakoted grip module to complete your firearm. Lakeside Gripworks We are slowly adding items back to our website. P320 Grip Modules. Choose frame color, stipple, and even battle wear. However, they are compatible with the baseplates with the SIG mark. Add to Shopping Cart (verified owner) July 13, 2020. Quick view Choose Options. The stippling texture is still aggressive on the front & backstraps of the frame. All grip modules are available in standard and X-series and carry and full size. If what you need is in stock, grab it! The grip module on my P365 was just a bit to slick on the upper part where my thumb rode. DK Custom Coatings P320 Grip Module Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 285.00 Select options Faxon SIG P320 Compact Flame Fluted Barrel $ 185.00 - $ 204.00 Select options Faxon SIG P320 Compact Flame Fluted Threaded Barrel Rated 5.00 out of 5 $ 194.00 - $ 213.00 Select options Faxon SIG P320 Full Size Flame Fluted Barrel $ 194.00 - $ 213.00 Select options $ 285.00 The DK Custom Coatings P320 Grip Module features our custom laser sculpting with a custom Cerakote coating for a great-looking pistol! Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom OD Green Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. Maintains factory backstrap angle as well as factory feel in hand. Purchased one full size and then ( couldnt help myself) purchased two more different sizes. Quick view Choose Options. In reality, the delay was six weeks. Can wait to hit the range. Makes a great gun feel even better. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); (0) It looks classy af and works just as well as the skate tape I have on one of my 1911s frontstrap. Jonathan Bagni Our Wilson Combat WCP320 polymer grip modules for the SIG P320 enhance your grip, and improve recoil control with an ergonomic and stylish design. Everything I have bought from GrayGuns is top quality. The most comfortable pistol grip on the market Sig Sauer P320 is not just a pistol - it is a truly modular platform. Complete removal of the finger grooves, flattening of the front of the frame. This is all preference for each individual shooter. (1) Commemoratives / Custom Engraving; SALE. It will be worth the effort! And to my knowledge no one else even sells one not even sig sauer !! (verified owner) January 2, 2021. Unwatch, Ray Olegario Sniper Gray, Gun Metal Gray, Coyote, Pink, OD Green, and Robins Egg Blue colors are an applied Cerakote finish atop the standard black factory (OEM) color. $ 130.00 - $ 180.00 Selecting one of our laser sculpted grip modules for the SIG Sauer P320, M17 or M18 is a great way to upgrade your pistol for carry or competition. Good work Grays. This grip complete my P320. (3) The modifications are not permanent and all revolve around the unique Fire Control Unit. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Sniper Grey Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. I wholeheartedly recommend this product if you are looking for a moderate cost upgrade of your P320.. Cerakote by Ken Specializes in Cerakoting for The Sig Sauer P320/P250 Gen 2 Grip Modules. Wet or dry, bare hands or gloves the stippling improved the handling of the firearm. Grayguns has been the leader for premium aftermarket parts for the SIG Sauer P320 since its introduction. The Mirzon P320 XCarry grip module is compatible with full-size size P320 magazines and 9 mm, .40 S&W and .357SIG slide assemblies. Grip Module Work (Sig P320) Be the first to review this product We finish the grip module off with full stippling with one of our five stipple patterns. (verified owner) March 22, 2022. I love this Grip Module, Not only does it look great , the texture is outstanding. We are a custom shop specializing in Cerakote, aftermarket parts and full custom builds on Sig Sauer P365 & P320. Regular price, NOW IN THREE PLASTIC COLORS: BLACK, COYOTE TAN, and STORM GRAY, *Manual Safety Cut Option Added+ $20*Cerakote Color Options+$30*Custom Cerakote Color Options+$50. The photos shown may not reflect the exact color or model selected. ZEV will not install or work on non-ZEV parts as part of the grip work. LE/Mil program weapons to eligible individuals. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Tungsten Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. Shipping took a little longer than I had hoped, All and all I am very pleased with my purchase, recppd We are proud to participate in SIG Sauer's Law Enforcement / Military CLICK the button below to start building now. Social media greatly limits our ability to reach customers. Pre-Stippled Sig P320 X-Compact, M, Grip Module. Our laser-sculpted grip modules use an etched Grayscale pattern that is 50 percent deeper than standard but retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. SIG P320 MAIL IN (CONCEALED CARRY) FOR STIPPLING If we have any that are ready to ship and in stock, it will be noted as such. In addition, the design retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. Unwatch, bgrv07 Dean Silicon carbide texture creates a secure, steady, aggressive texture allowing the shooter to maintain control of the firearm. Cerakote is applied by hand, and the finish may wear with holster use. One cool thing I had not anticipated is that with the greater grip of the surface it is much easier to keep my hand higher on the frame and therefore more able to negate muzzle flip.

If you're wondering, the regular silicon carbide doesn't hurt your hands or cause rubbing at all. From a shooters perspective, the overall grip job is significantly better than factory. Feels good and shoots great. Available in 3 stipple patterns: Standard, Coral and Aggressive. Watch The laser engraving on this module makes for a positive grip when handling the pistol without being overly abrasive especially during extended range sessions. (verified owner) October 5, 2020. I bought a black grip module for my M17 and then sniper gray for my M18. 6. (Other sizes are not available.) Parts listed here are designed for the Sig Sauer P320 pistol model chambered in 9mm, 10mm, .45 ACP, .40 S&W or .357 SIG unless noted otherwise. (verified owner) May 20, 2020. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. Rob PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. your qualification credentials and FFL's information, Coupon codes/Discount codes not applicable, Military: Active, Reserve, NG, Retired, Medically Retired, and (verified owner) December 27, 2021, This module raised my p320 x compact to another level. Unwatch, Kristi Mowles The result is a laser stippling that becomes unique to that particular module. I highly recommend these grips. **Icarus Precision LLC is not responsible for any propertyor personal injury/damage incurred using our products. Veterans active duty and retired, first responders, police dont forget to inquire about Grays discount. Rainier Arms on Twitter . The mild shaping and polishing reduces discomfort on the middle finger of the shooting hand. Quick view Choose Options. | Sitemap, Burnt Bronze with Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Burnt Bronze with Mesh Stippling / X-Compact, Burnt Bronze with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Magpul FDE with Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Magpul FDE with Mesh Stippling / X-Compact, Sniper Grey with Mesh Stippling / X-Compact, Blue Titanium with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact, Sniper Grey with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact, Sniper Grey with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Sniper Grey with Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Tungsten with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Tungsten with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact, Titanium with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Titanium with 4 Sided Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Northern Lights with Hex Stippling / X-Compact, Northern Lights with Mesh Burst Stippling / X-Compact, Northern Lights with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact, Blue Titanium with Tetris Stippling / X-Compact. Unwatch, christophernsa1 (Other sizes are not available.) 99% of what we do is made to order. (5) Outstanding job ZEV, thanks a bunch :). rbriggs625 is a great way to upgrade your pistol for carry or competition. I bought the X-Carry module primarily to add a customized look to my gun. 3. SIG P320 MAIL IN FOR STIPPLING $100.00. Not too aggressive or too smooth but just right. However, after shooting a couple of boxes of ammo I have to say it's as close to perfect as you can get. L2D Sig P320 X-Compact Laser Textured Grip Module | Arid Multicam - Display Model Sale. This is in my opinion by far the coolest looking module and I cant imagine any others have better gripping. MGW carries a vast array of replacement slides, barrels, magazines, sights, grip modules, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun. The contrasted areas in black from the laser work are subtle but still stand out and look great, and enhances the overall two-tone look with a 320c nitron slide by a factor of 10! Hands down the best grip mod you can get for your Sig Custom Shop FCU build! Rainier Arms on Facebook Kev2020 Full size Grip modules do have an option for a slant nose cut. Tan and Coyote Buyers: Be careful when selecting your module! Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Northern Lights Cerakote finish and Mesh Burst laser stippling package. This thing feels truly amazing. Quick view Choose Options. (verified owner) December 24, 2019. And will continue to speak very highly of them. Great coating with flawless laser job. Being an actual SIG part it fits perfectly! Couldnt pass on the looks and the gray cerakote though. Enhanced Grip Module for Sig Sauer P320 pistol with improved ergonomics and updated look. (0) $160.00. Factory P320 X-Compact Grip Modules with custom Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish and Hex laser stippling package. PF320PTEX Grip Module - Flat Dark Earth. Please contact customer service at 603-610-3000 option 1. Purchased the P365 Laser-Scuplted Grip Module, and it was received quickly. Thats rare these days. And extremely fast shipping. (verified owner) April 16, 2021. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Directly to your inbox. (verified owner) December 8, 2020. I absolutely love this grip module. mullen00 FAST shipping, perfect fit, LOOKS AWESOME! PRE-STIPPLED SIG P320 TXG X-FULL GRIP MODULE. I picked up the XCompact module for my XCarry, the slide fits comfortably and still works in my Eclipse Holster. It will fit 9mm, .40, and .357 SIG P320 uppers. Learn more about these awesome grips online at L2D Combat! Grayguns, Inc. | Implemented & Managed by Spider Creations. oleg4a The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. I don't ever write love letters to companies but I can't help it!
Someone Throwing Stones At You In A Dream Islam, Ninja Gym Vancouver, Articles C