Blued 4"" magnum revolver with adjustable rear sights and Hogue rubber Monogrips. (I) Giveaway ends September 30, 2022. First use the wrench to remove the barrel nut, then slide off the shroud which is followed by unscrewing the barrel. Shipping is $30.00 in the lower 48, A nice Dan Wesson .357 magnum with a 6 inch barrel .357 Magnum, A nice Dan Wesson .357 magnum with a 6 inch barrel. For more information: www.p65warnings.ca.gov. Appears to be a Model 14-2, but no model markings are on the firearm. Reply. (IV) Winners must undergo a background check (if needed) and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. This is not John Waynes revolver it is a modern work of art! *SALE PENDING - This is a Palmer, Mass. This gun is in excellent condition overall, with few signs. Important information regarding ammo orders, Important information regarding pistol braces, The Ultimate Guide to 5.7x28mm Ammunition Pistols and Rifles [2023], The Ultimate Guide to 5.7x28mm Ammunition Pistols and Rifles, The Ultimate Guide To Pistol Caliber Carbines (PCCs) & Submachine Guns (SMGs), The Ultimate Buyer's Guide to Bullpup Rifles & Shotguns for [2023], AR10 Ultimate Guide: The Definitive Guide to the Best AR10s, AR10 Parts, and AR10 Accessories [2023]. DonDid you ever find a buyer for your DW .44, 10?If not, I might be interestedWhat sell value are you asking? The action was tuned by another, Dan Wesson revolver 357 Mag. Gun is wearing an 8-inch vented heavy barrel. (I) Giveaway ends May 31, 2023. In great condition, with minimal/normal signs of use and wear. Taking a page from his successful design for the Colt Trooper, he opted to go with a coiled mainspring instead of a flat mainspring. (IV) Winners must undergo a background check (if needed) and comply with all other federal, state and local laws. To protect the privacy and security of winners, names will not be made public. Superior to the rear locking designs of other revolvers, it adds to the accuracy of the 715. The Dan Wesson Model 15-2 .357 Magnum was introduced in 1975, and is perhaps the 'Classic' Dan Wesson revolver. (I) Giveaway ends March 31, 2023. Deep blue finish on the rest of the gu, This is a Monson gun. Website by Hudson. DAN WESSON ARMS MODEL 12 ( MONSON MASS.) But for some reason, buying a gun online can The original Dan Wesson revolver improved on the accuracy and service life of the traditional double action revolver design in a few ways. All in the original case. Is that an overstatement, or is there truth in that opinion? Dan Wesson's main goal is to build the finest revolvers that the shooting world had ever seen. community. In good condition. Originally, they were offered in red, yellow and white inserts. I offer excellent customer service. $950.00. This is a neat gun- versatile, powerful, and extremely accurate, Sold By : Auction Armory World's Largest Firearm and Outdoor Network, Be the first to review Dan Wesson 357 Magnum with interchangeable barrels. Take a moment to also explore Handguns manufactured by Dan Wesson Firearms all of which can be found through here at discount prices on Danwessonfirearmstore.com. The barrels, which are typically 2.5", 4", 6", and 8" in . Prizes will not be awarded if illegal in jurisdiction of winner(s). This served to properly tighten the barrel onto the firearm and preserve accuracy by supporting the barrel at both ends. Having acquired the company in 2005, CZ has since gone on to produce Dan Wesson 1911s, among others. At the same time really serious shooters were discovering a revolver which was even more accurate than the Dan Wesson, the Freedom Arms revolver which cost two to three times more than a Dan Wesson! Please use caution when giving personal payment information online. I recently picked up a model 40 in .357 Maximum. Originally Dan Wesson planned to offer interchangeable barrels and cylinders so one frame could be used for multiple cartridges. Today, Dan Wesson company is still around under the name Wesson Company, as a subsidiary of CZ-USA. Winners must respond within 30 days of receiving notification or an alternate winner will be selected. Its this ingenuity that helped propel Dan Wesson Firearms to elite status.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'americangunfacts_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_5',181,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-americangunfacts_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); But it wasnt just Dans interchangeable barrels that ensured his legacy. Radical Firearms RF00154 FP10.5-300HBAR-10RPR AR Pistol .300 AAC 10.5" 20-RD, Armscor Rock Island Armory 1911 A1 GI 9mm 51615 FREE BAG & Holster, Sig Sauer P365XL 9mm Spectre Comp P365V003 365XL 365 XL, Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm 15 Round Capacity E2022-9-BSS, Beretta CX4 Storm 92 9MM 20 Round Capacity JX49221M. Just as the original, this is a 6-shot revolver and comes equipped with excellent target sights. own to figure out what you want. Dan Wesson Six-shot Revolver chambered in .357 Magnum. This product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Box 1926, Escondido, CA 92033. (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. Shop for hard to find firearm partstoday! The nice advantage of this is the twist rate can bealtered to say a 1-14. Hes a very outdoorsy person, and he loves fishing, hunting, and skeet shooting. While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. Giveaway prizes may have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks. The Dan Wesson revolver features an owner changeable barrel system wit, ***DAN WESSON - MODEL 15*** .357 MAGNUM 8" BARREL FACTORY WALNUT GRIPS EXCELLENT MACHANICAL CONDITION MINOR HIGH POINT BLUING WEAR PRICE $1550 ***FREE SHIPPING INCLUDED TO THE, Guns Listing ID: 740338This Dan Wesson Model 15 is in perfect condition. (II) Limit one entry per household. Up for sale is a High Standard Sentinel MK II made by Dan Wesson. You are looking at the versatile Dan Wesson arms revolver Mod. The 15-2 introduced more barrel and shroud options, including barrel/shroud lengths of 2.5, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 15inches, partial or fully lugged shrouds with choices of solid or ventilated ribs, plus removable and interchangeable front sights. The blade front sight matches up nicely with the square notch in the rear sight and the back of the rear sight is both slanted and serrated to cut down on glare. Just as the first original Dan Wesson was a .357 Magnum, the new iteration is also a .357 Magnum, the Model 715. Shipped with a 6 barrel, the new shroud is designated the HV6, a heavy vent shroud profile that . At the shot it seemed like an eternity before I got any feedback. The projectile was moving very slowly; however, it never failed to take down a target. To protect the privacy and security of winners, names will not be made public. "SN:149067. Your email address will not be published. Firearms dont get much more iconic than John Moses Brownings legendary Auto-5 semi-auto shotgun, affectionately called the Humpback for its distinctive drop at the rear of the receiver. Good overall condition with clean shiny bore. Whether you're looking for a truck gun, something for the bug out bag, or a do-anything firearm we have you covered. Box 1926, Escondido, CA 92033. All entries must be received by giveaway end date. Rather, it was his honesty and continuing desire to produce high-quality firearms. 15-2 .38/357 Magnum with 12, 8, 6, 4 & 2 1/2 interchangeable barrels. The new Dan Wesson .357 Model 12 was a radical design in more ways than one. The W8 and W11 had either a fixed rear sight, or a rear sight adjustable only for windage, while the W9 and W12 featured a rear sight fully adjustable for both . The only evidence of use is a cylinder ri, DAN WESSON ARMS (MONSON MA.) Now here we are 10 years later and CZ-USA, the parent company of Dan Wesson Arms, has decided to bring back the original Dan Wesson, a real sixgun. The company was purchased by CZ-USA and began producing new Dan Wessons; however, they were mostly 1911 Models; very nice quality 1911s I might add. 4", Smith & Wesson 66-1, 357 mag Revolver Part. What is a DAN WESSON Pistol Worth? When I dress Western, nothing beats the classic good looks of my Smith & Wesson (S&W) 586 .357 revolver. Barrel assemblies and grips are easily swapped by the shooter, and the 715 accepts grips and barrel/shroud assemblies from 15-2 model and newer revolvers. All firearms ship from our APPROVED FFL Dealers. To find out, lets begin with a simple Dan Wesson history lesson. With us, you can get top-rated yet cheap guns and upgrade them in a snap, all these for the sake of our customers hassle-free experience. Deployed military should use stateside address. 226 Williams Ln. If you have a question about an item, please call or e-mail for more information before placing your order. When he failed, he resigned from the company. (III) Giveaway winner(s) chosen by random drawing. And our I was standing right in front of it, but all I could see were 1911s. Dan Wesson 65 Borden Ave. Norwich, NY 13815 Monday-Friday 7am-4pm Eastern (800) 955-4486 Home Products About Contact us Support Dealers Custom Webstore FacebookInstagramYoutube Dan Wesson Firearms 2020. Accuracy was also aided by the fact the cylinder locked at the front of the cylinder not just at the rear. To protect the privacy and security of winners, names will not be made public. part of our network, we sell THEIR guns first whenever possible. Featured Gun Classifieds Dan Wesson Revolvers, We've sold a bunch of these but never one this nice - even including the minty carry case (most are scratched up pretty bad). Neither one of these conditions are present in this current production revolver. Here are some specs: 6 shot cylinder 6 inch barrel (other lengths sold separately) Stainless Steel Construction Finger molded rubber grips Adjustable target sights 48oz with 6 inch barrel $1,168 MSRP Fit, Finish and Function Look no further, this 15-2 is in great shape and needing a loving home. ***, DAN WESSON MOD.12 (3 BARREL SET) 3 GRIPS & TOOLS IN FITTED BRIEF CASE, Monson Dan Wesson Arms Model 15-2VH .357 mag with 6" barrel and Tasco pro point Red dot, in Very Good Condition. The 357 is a double-action six-shot revolver appropriately chambered in 357 Mag. Sign-up now to get more revolver content every Wednesday! Giveaway prizes may have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks. When he left Smith & Wesson, Dan Wessons company became Dan Wesson Arms. No purchase necessary. Commentdocument.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","aeee3ba996a08c87d0a27e44dca8029d");document.getElementById("e907838953").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This over shroud then had a retaining nut at the front end. This package also comes with all the appropriate tools and a Dan Wesson belt buckle. The 715s frame is robust, built to handle the heaviest of factory loads. He had shot the gun when he owned it. Let us hope this is only the beginning. Consumers were still hesitant, so Lewis and Wesson went back to the drawing board for their Dan Wesson Model 14 and Model 15. Overall very good condition. The barrel was first screwed into the frame, then the nut tightened to fully lock it down. Many online gun sales actually take away from your local All Rights Reserved. A friend of mine has a 15-2VH Pistol Pac (.357 Magnum)that he's considering selling, and I'm certainly interested. Winners will be notified by certified mail on official letterhead. 357 MAGNUM 357MAG Capacity. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. be complicated. In store pick-ups will have a transfer fee. My .357 Magnum handloads averaged right at 1 and I was especially pleased with my loads assembled with the Lyman/Thompson #358156GC over 14.0 grains of #2400 for a muzzle velocity of just under 1,300 fps. The fact that the new model names were very close to existing names used by Smith & Wesson for their wildly popular duty revolvers probably didnt hurt either. Things were looking pretty bad when Dan Wessons son, Seth, along with his wife Carol and sons Seth Junior and Eric, got the company back. It delivered 5-shot groups of 3/4, and the same bullet over 15.0 grains of H110 for 1,200 fps delivered a nice 5/8 group. Estimated Value *Using 80% condition for calculating used Values. All entries must be received by giveaway end date. Out of the box, you might not think the 357 mag would be a good choice for concealed carry. another state. It takes a lot ofscrubbing to fix that issue! But this didnt stop serious shooters. I bought a Dan Wesson 15-2V w/ 6 barrel in 1978 for $245.00 OTD.AND a Colt Diamondback .22lr w/4 barrel for $248.00 from The Gunroom in Kokomo,Indiana. You can find different finishes, as well. Look no further, this 15-2 is in great shape and needing a loving home. With 12 different factory loads ranging in weight from 125 to 180 grains, the average group for five shots at 20 yards was under 1. Unfortunately, Wesson's Model 15 is not a part of the lineup at this point. Don't plan on selling it but would like to know it's value. Wesson, Inc. for producing tools and dies. Grips show some handling wear. Dan Wesson's main goal is to build the finest revolvers that the shooting world had ever seen. However, as hard as they tried they could not keep the company going and they had to close the doors. They soon added a larger framed revolver in .44 Magnum, which would be followed by the .45 Colt and .41 Magnum, and then stretched the frame to produce the .357 SuperMag, .375 SuperMag and the .445 SuperMag. Rangemasters are here to answer all your questions about our products or process. No substitutions or transfers to a third party are allowed. Instead of two pieces of wood bolting together to become the grip, Dan Wesson used a stud on the frame which accepted a one-piece grip bolting on from the bottom. Before switching to stainless steel in the original production guns, Dan Wesson revolvers had a blued finish which rivaled, or topped, the Bright Blue of Smith & Wesson and the Royal Blue of Colt. The original Dan Wessons went from the Model 12 to the Model 15 when the barrel nut was enclosed within the shroud, and then the stainless steel version became the Model 715. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation is Americas leading supplier of hard-to-find, obsolete, and rare gun parts and accessories. By 1983 the Wesson family was out of the company and then things beyond the companys control happened, causing a downturn in sales. Giveaway prizes may have evidence of being test fired or exhibit minor handling marks. Shop for hard to find firearm parts today! Description: Dan Wesson, 357 Magnum. Numrich Gun Parts Corporation Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on WhatsAppShare on LinkedInShare on Pinterest Charger Fan Northern Utah The tensioned barrel of the DW interchangeable barrel system enhances accuracy, pulling the barrel tight like a guitar string, enabling it to vibrate at the same frequency every time. This is not necessarily a negative, as production Model 715s are very nicely polished with no rough spots anywhere. Transfer bar safety. One could get these handguns with either fixed or adjustable rear sights, and replace the grips and barrel for easier usage. *Caliber, Barrel Length, Generations, Sub Models may all affect item price. Associated taxes and fees will be the responsibility of the winner. No purchase necessary. Save . Guns Listing ID: 744171Collectors dream. The original Dan Wesson revolver improved on the accuracy and service life of the traditional double action revolver design in a few ways. This American-made revolver also features laminated checkered wood grips and is ideal for target shooting and self-defense. I understand the frame sizes are different, but are the barrels interchangeable? The original Dan Wesson revolver improved on the accuracy and service life of the traditional double action revolver design in a few ways. Kingston, NY 12401, 2023 Numrich Gun Parts Corporation. This one includes five barrels. I haven't seen it yet, but supposedly the gun hasn't been shot a whole lot and the lock up is pretty tight. Condition 98%. Contest open to U.S. residents only. Guns.com's selection won't leave you feeling unprepared. Gun has been fired and shows slight handing marks in the finish and the grip. For 2018, though, the company brought back the Dan Wesson 715, and revolver fans were excited to see that the classic wheelgun was once again in productionthis time backed by CZ's modern production capabilities and state-of-the-art facilities. The answer to your question is no. Plus two wooden grips as well as the factory barrel tool. As with any sport, Long Range Silhouetting peaked and then started to regress. The excellent sights found on the new Dan Wesson Model 715. Barrel. Wesson, Dan Wessons great-grandfather. CONDITION 95%+. Dan Wesson, the great-grandson of Daniel Baird Wesson joined the company at the age of 22 as a machine operator. The tensioned barrel of the DW interchangeable barrel system enhances accuracy, pulling the barrel tight like a guitar string, enabling it to vibrate at the same frequency every time. There is some bluing loss around the edges. Original owners could replace the black front sight with others with colored inserts. In excellent original condition retaining all of the factory blue fini, This is an example of the Dan Wesson Deer Hunter Commemorative manufactured in Norwich. COMES WITH A 6 INCH , 4 INCH & 2.5 " BARREL . Looking to sell!! Will trade for Gold/Silver. This world-renowned quality dates all the way back to 1852 with D.B. Each case has compartments for the three additional barrel assemblies and factory-supplied barrel wrench kit. Overall very good condition. bullets also shot exceptionally well, taking me back to my early days of silhouetting. These high-quality American-made revolvers were the product of 1960s innovations that made them stand out in the revolver world to this day. I fired 30 different loads through this new Dan Wesson, consisting of .357 Magnum factory loads, .357 Magnum handloads, .38 Special hand-loads and .38/44 handloads. One of the drawbacks was 158 grain bullets could not always be depended upon to take down 100-meter pigs and 200-meter rams consistently. In fact, its been touted by many as being the single best revolver ever made. Personally I have always preferred plain black. MODEL 15, 357 MAGNUM REVOLVER, 3 BBLS: 2 1/2", 4", 6", EJECTORS, SINGLE TRIGGER, WALNUT GRIPS, 40OZ, BLADE FRONT, ADJ REAR, FACTORY BRIEF CASE WITH, This is a Monson gun. I tried to dig around the forum using the search before I posted my question, but I must have missed that somehow. Fast-forward to 1938. Contest open to U.S. residents only. Bob Serva purchased the company, added all new machinery, moving the operation to New York. your community AND if they have it in stock, you can pick your gun up Thanks to it, gun owners can alter their Dan Wesson revolver barrel length at home with a barrel-changing tool. Dan Wesson - For Sale :: Shop Online :: Guns.com dan wesson 66 results Filter Options . of a company that is committed to your satisfaction. Required fields are marked *. "SN: 5479. MODEL12 IN .357 MAGNUM CAL., WITH 6" BARREL. Bluing is in good condition. Factory warranties may apply in some cases. Spend your time enjoying the gun you want, not getting frustrated with a complex website that makes gun buying hard. If you are searching for extra barrels or parts for your Dan Wesson firearm, check out our selection of Dan Wesson gun parts. The Model 15-2 became the most well known and the best selling Dan Wesson revolver model to go into production. 2 1/2", 4", 6". The first Dan Wesson .357s were not very pleasing to the eye with the barrel nut hanging seemingly in space on the end of the barrel. Guns.com pledges to make gun buying easy, to support local gun stores, and to serve our The nice advantage of this is the twist rate can be altered to say a 1-14. Contest void where prohibited by law. We had to use .38 Special brass to keep the overall length down when crimping for use in the relatively short Dan Wesson cylinder. All Rights Reserved. Deployed military should use stateside address. In 1935 Daniel Wessons grandson, Col. Doug Wesson was instrumental in bringing out the first Magnum, the .357. Plus two wooden grips as well as the factory barrel tool. For the very first few years CZ-USA did produce a few revolvers, mostly large frame versions. . While doing this, he happened upon a principle designed by a man named Karl Lewis. Contest void where prohibited by law. Classic Browning Light Twelve Auto-5 Review: Busting Clays With the Old Humpback Shotgun. To replace simply do the same operations in reverse and use the feeler gauge to set the barrel/cylinder gap. To me this is a very big deal. I am the second owner of this gun. Their unique story, legendary accuracy, and quality were no accident. (I) Giveaway ends March 20, 2022. The barrel wrench is used to loosen the barrel nut, allowing the shroud and barrel to be removed. Still have and have not shot in years, maybe 20 years. Slowly, ever so slowly, the black painted metal ram started to change color as it ever so more slowly fell backwards. . DAN WESSON ORIGINAL 357 MAG BARREL WRENCH TOOL AND ENVELOP~NEW CONDITION! The Dan Wesson plastic case has provisions for extra barrels. My question is, can I swap the 15-2VH barrels with my model 40? The company struggled after the death of founder Dan Wesson in 1978, but it continued to introduce new models and calibers occasionally until it finally went bankrupt in 1990. But it wasn't just Dan's interchangeable barrels that ensured his legacy. High polish bluing is mostly left to custom gun makers today so I expect we will only see stainless steel Dan Wessons. Their product focus is on a line of 1911 style automatic pistols. Gunprime reserves the right to modify or change pricing information or descriptions without notice. Beginning 2005, the company was acquired by CZ-USA and is now known as Dan Wesson Firearms. Associated taxes and fees will be the responsibility of the winner. At first, shooters may think this is awkward. Theres a lot to like about Dan Wesson revolvers, with far more pros than cons. Chambered in 357 mag with a 2.5inch barrel and adjustable sights.
Do Gas Stations Sell Plungers, How Many Police Officers In Brick Nj, Poteet Funeral Home Pawnee, Ok Obituaries, Articles D