Along with the numbers, Mr Lumsden, a joiner from Bristol, appears to have a Sig rune - a symbol often mistaken for a lightning bolt which the Nazis used to symbolise victory - tattooed on the. Cinemablend is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Future US, Inc. Full 7th Floor, 130 West 42nd Street, Sky History stands against racism and hate speech of all kinds, they added in a statement. After Sky History tweeted a clip of the show on October 19, users on social media picked up on Lumsden's tattoos and suggested that they have white supremacist meanings. "Darren's tattoos denote significant events in his life and have no political or ideological meaning whatsoever. His support worker, who didn't want to be named, said: 'I've never seen either of them and I've been looking after him for 10 years. Many took to Twitter to suggest the 88 was a reference to the common white supremacist code for HH - or Heil Hitler - because H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. Sky HISTORY stands against racism & hate speech of all kinds, the tweet said. A British reality series only just managed to premiere a new season before running into controversy, and the result is the show being taken off the air. Carpenter Darren Lumsden is covered in face tattoos including the number 88 The father was set to appear on a now axed Sky History show called The Chop Viewers claimed 88 can be used as a. Posted on Oct 21, 2020Updated on Oct 21, 2020, 2:45 pm CDT. Lee Mack's new TV show has been pulled off air amid fears one of the participants has Nazi tattoos on his face. Beyond the 88, Lumsden has more common Nazi symbols that Sky History evidently didn't notice. But its not just 88 that Twitter sleuths have identified as being problematic. Is this the history, you idiots pic.twitter.com/tXlCctw5b9, Dawn Foster (@DawnHFoster) October 20, 2020. I can see at least 5 recognised Nazi/white power tattoos on this guy's face. Ive already been stopped by people who have seen the adverts. 'If Sky HISTORY is indeed "intolerant of racism" as it claims, then it must urgently provide a credible clarification or remove the contestant from the programme. ", Another viewer wrote: "The bloke with the neo nazi tattoos. Sky History is just like the USA's History Channel. Sky History, the joint-venture UK television channel run by A+E Networks UK and Comcast-owned Sky, has canceled its reality competition series The Chop: Britain's Top Woodworker after questions . suspended the programme after viewers spotted the inkings. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/, Darren Lumsden said the "88" referred to his dad's death, Viewers suggested the tattoos correlated with Nazi and White Supremacist symbols, Lumsden's nickname on the show was The Woodman, Trevor's carer said he hadn't seen his son Darren in years, The show is presented by Rick Edwards, Lee Mack and William Hardie. 'These tattoos will be plainly visible to viewers on the show, including younger viewers, which is unacceptable. Sky History is intolerant of racism and all forms of hatred and any use of symbols or numbers is entirely incidental and not meant to cause harm or offence." Now, Sky History has taken down all images and promos that include "The Woodman"and stopped airing episodes. A contestants tattoos included symbols that could be connected to far-right ideologies and could cause offence; we sincerely apologise for that and we are sorry that our processes did not prompt further investigation at an earlier stage. The comedian said: 'If you were in my town, you wouldnt be known as the woodman, youd be known as the man with all the tattoos, surely they would take precedence., The interview was met with negative tweets, including one from Luke O'Riordan calling the channel 'morons' and asking: 'Are you for real. Some social media users, however, flagged that a number of the inkings are generally indicative of Nazi allegiance. Author and geneticist Adam Rutherford, who wrote a book called How to Argue With a Racist, evaluated Darren Lumsden's facial tattoos and suggested on social media that even more of his ink represents white supremacist views via numerals. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Viewers weren't entirely satisfied with the explanation, however: One person on Twitter went above and beyond noting the "88" tattoo. Ant-Man 3 Writer Defends The Movies Controversial Ending, Star Wars Andy Serkis Talks Being Gutted Over Snokes Death In The Last Jedi, And Whether Hed Reprise The Character, The Mandalorian's Jon Favreau Dropped A Shocking Grogu Reveal Ahead Of Season 3, And I Can't Quite Believe It, Following La Brea's Dino-Sized Cliffhanger, The Showrunner Breaks Down Eve's Fate And That Big Reveal About Gavin, After Trevor Noahs Daily Show Departure, Writer Josh Johnson Talks Everything He Learned From Working With The Comedian. British Woodworking Show 'The Chop' Canceled Over Contestant's 'Far-Right' Tattoos 30 October 2020 | The Wrap; Sky History's 'The Chop' Gets the Chop Amid Nazi Controversy 30 October 2020 | Variety; "All issues, problems and concerns identified in relation to Darren Lumsden's tattoos during production were fully reported up to AETN UK, and the broadcaster's directives and instructions in. One participant, Darren Lumsden, was accused of having a Nazi symbol on his face . Amongst the various numerical tattoos on his body, 1988 is the year of his father's death. He lives in a shared house and has support workers popping in to help every day. Hosted by Mack, Rick Edwards and master craftsmen William Hardie, the carpentry competition sees the 10 contestants compete over nine weeks in Epping forest, Essex, to whittle, carve and chop their way to the final, to see who will be crowed Britains Top Woodworker. The most prominent facial tattoo is of a number 88 on Darren Lumsden's cheek, and 88 is known as a numerical code for "Heil Hitler." Darrens tattoos denote significant events in his life and have no political or ideological meaning whatsoever. The Chop: Britain's Top Woodworker, featuring comedian Lee Mack, had invited carpenters to test out their skills to be crowned Britain's best. Resident of One Chicago, the galaxy far, far away, and Northeast Ohio. The UK's History Channel has suspended broadcasting of its new show The Chop: Britain's Top Woodworker after viewers pointed out that one of the . Speaking to The Bristol Post on October 15, Mr Lumsden said: 'About 10 years ago I saw someone with facial tattoos and started to work with my tattooist on my look. American Ninja Warrior edited out a ninja after he was arrested for sex crimes, although he wasn't likely to be a major part of the season. Viewers also spotted a number of other potential white supremacy symbols on Darren's skin, including23 and 16 inked at his temples, allegedly representing the numerical equivalent of 'white power'. ", Historian Elizabeth Boyle, of Maynooth University, tweeted: WHAT THE F***, @HISTORYUK ? Sky. She's not a doctor, lawyer, or detective, but watches a lot of them in primetime. Sky HISTORY (@HISTORYUK) October 20, 2020. I'm alive and kicking so I'm not dead yet.'. Now that the independent investigation into Darren Lumsdens tattoos has concluded, no further comment will be made from Big Wheel Film & Television in relation to this matter.. Drivers have been warned to leave extra time for their Monday morning commute due to icy roads during rush hour, following a weekend of wintry weather. The father-of-two, from Bristol is one of ten contestants on the now axed show, which was due to start on Thursday, and is filmed in Epping Forest. Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged inPlease refresh your browser to be logged in, Broadcaster says Darren Lumsdens tattoos denote significant events in his life and similarities with far-right symbolism entirely incidental, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Darren's father has short term memory loss after a serious motorbike crash more than 30 years ago. With the letter "H" being the eighth in the alphabet, "88" is regarded as the numerical symbol for "heil Hitler," according to the Anti-Defamation League. Darren Boyle for MailOnline, Moment a bald eagle swoops down and plucks duck out of a lake after stalking the flock for an hour, Brazen man goes on Antiques Roadshow with a Banksy he ripped off a wall in Brighton but its told it's worth NOTHING as the artist won't verify it, Pavement where disabled woman gestured at cyclist before fatal crash, TN residents say Jack Daniel's distillery spews black mold, Incredible footage of Ukrainian soldiers fighting Russians in Bakhmut, Pro-Ukrainian drone lands on Russian spy planes exposing location, 'Buster is next!' Sky HISTORY stands against racism and hate speech of all kinds.. However, instead of baking tall towers of bread and cake, the contestants build wooden accessories to decorate a large cabin in the Epping Forest. AETN UK and Sky History stand against racism and hate speech of all kinds.. We want to hear from you! Sky History, the joint-venture UK television channel run by A+E Networks UK and Comcast-owned Sky, has canceled its reality competition series The Chop: Britains Top Woodworker after questions arose over whether a contestant had Nazi tattoos emblazoned on his face. Englands Ollie Chessum dives in to score his sides second try during the Guinness Six Nations match at Twickenham Stadium, London, Sam Smith arrives for the Brit Awards ceremony, A robin redbreast takes flight in Dublins botanic gardens. That investigation has concluded that the series cannot return to screens because the symbols on Lumsdens face could be connected to far-right ideologies and could cause offence.. Nick Fagge For Mailonline For a channel that's supposed to know its history, they were quite easily fooled by Lumsden's excuses for his tattoos. Lee then jokes: "I'm not going to lie to you Darren, if you were the bloke in my town, you wouldn't be known as The Woodman. UPDATE: A+E Networks UK has decided to take Sky History reality competition series The Chop off-air amid claims that contestant, Darren Lumsden, has white supremacist tattoos on his face. While Sky History hasn't ruled out The Chop resuming its current season featuring Darren Lumsden, viewers shouldn't expect to see new episodes on the airwaves until an investigation is concluded. On Monday Sky suspended the programme after viewers spotted the inkings. "Amongst the various numerical tattoos on his body, 1988 is the year of his fathers death. YOU'VE REACHED YOUR MONTHLY ARTICLE LIMIT. By Sky History yesterday axed the new show before its first broadcast on Thursday after viewers spotted Darren appeared to have various 'Nazi tattoos' on his face. Im alive and kicking so Im not dead yet, says 66-year-old Trevor Lumsden, Find your bookmarks in your Independent Premium section, under my profile. Architect Shahed Saleem in the Ramadan Pavilion 2023 at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. Send us a tip using our annonymous form. To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. So if there's gonna be people getting in my way, there might be fireworks. He tweeted: 'I spend a lot of time on white supremacy forums online, and they have dozens of really idiotic numerical codes, most of which are substitution ciphers that a 7 year old would come up with. Next:9 Fakest History Channel Reality Shows (And 6 That Are Totally Real), Source: Pajiba, Sky HISTORY, Dawn Foster, Dr. Adam Rutherford, History Channel: Contestant's Nazi-Numbered Face Tattoos Stop Show Airing, 20 Worst History Channel Shows According To IMDB, Officially Ranked, 9 Fakest History Channel Reality Shows (And 6 That Are Totally Real). All Rights Reserved. The father added: 'I haven't seen Darren for some years, I didn't know he had tattoos over his face or that he was going to be on TV. 'Sky HISTORY is intolerant of racism and all forms of hatred and any use of symbols or numbers is entirely incidental and not meant to cause harm or offence. The bloke has Nazi tattoos on his face ffs.'. He described Trevor as a lovely man and very much alive. Big Wheel Film & Television co-operated fully with the independent investigation put in place by AETN UK, and shared details of relevant processes, discussions and exchanges, along with supporting evidence and documentation., Big Wheel Film & Television stands against all forms of hatred and intolerance, is committed to the highest professional standards, and strives at all times to treat people fairly. In a statement before the show was pulled, Sky History said: "Darren's tattoos denote significant events in his life and have no political or ideological meaning whatsoever. 'But hopefully it will come across on the show that I'm a bit of a character.'. 'If Sky HISTORY is indeed 'intolerant of racism' as it claims, then it must urgently provide a credible clarification or remove the contestant from the programme.'. The sunrises through the sea mist over the sculpture The Couple by Sean Henry at Newbiggin-by-the-Sea on the Northumberland coast. The number 88 is displayed prominently on his right cheek, which is often used as a numerical code for Heil Hitler, with H as the eighth letter in the alphabet. Sky HISTORY stands against racism & hate speech of all kinds. On his scalp, the father of two has the number 14 tattooed. Deadline is a part of Penske Media Corporation. 2023 Deadline Hollywood, LLC. Please refresh the page and try again. "Why are they saying I'm dead? 'But hopefully it will come across on the show that Im a bit of a character.'. Sky History regularly features documentaries on the Second World War, such as Hitler's Gold and Hitler's Last Secrets. 'I have my daughter on the back of my head and my son on my cheek. The most prominent facial tattoo is of a number 88 on Darren Lumsden's cheek, and 88 is known as a numerical code for "Heil Hitler." A&E Networks UK, which owns Sky History, previously stated. A spokesperson for the group said: 'Sky HISTORY has made a terrible mistake by including in 'The Chop' an individual adorned with what appear to be neo-Nazi tattoos without providing serious evidence to show that the tattoos mean something other than how they appear. Sky History regularly features documentaries on the Second World War, such as Hitler's Gold and Hitler's Last Secrets. Initially Mr Lumsden, who grew up in Frenchay and went to Downend School, said the tattoo was in commemoration of the year of his father's death. 2 followers 2 connections A promotional video for the series was posted to Sky Historys Twitter feed on Monday, introducing one of its participants, Darren Lumsden a bespoke joiner from Bristol. Depending on how long Lumsden lasted in the competition during production, which had a similar format to Great British Bake-Off (which itself could not be stopped even by the COVID-19 pandemic), it might be possible to edit around him and still air the season. The Royal Mint of a 50p coin featuring Professor Albus Dumbledore as part of a Harry Potter-themed collection. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. 99 were here. During their interview Lee Mack himself commented on the amount of ink on Mr Lumsden's face after he introduced himself as 'The Woodman'. Join thought-provoking conversations, follow other Independent readers and see their replies. The bloke has Nazi tattoos on his face ffs. Dr Adam Rutherford, a geneticist and author of How To Argue With a Racist, highlighted other potential Nazi symbolism inked on Lumsdens face. We want to hear from you! Sky History's claims that 88 represented Lumsden's father's year of death were quickly debunked. All issues, problems and concerns identified in relation to Darren Lumsdens tattoos during production were fully reported up to AETN UK, and the broadcasters directives and instructions in response were closely followed. "Darren's tattoos denote significant events in his life and have no political or ideological meaning whatsoever. Darren Lumsden is a contestant on Sky Historys new woodworking show, The Chop, Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged in, Please refresh your browser to be logged in, Sky axes The Chop after viewers spot Nazi tattoos on contestant, Outrage as Sky features man with Nazi tattoos on woodwork talent show, Police officer fired after ties to neo-Nazi web forum revealed, Neo-Nazi teenager admits encouraging terror attacks, Jewish reporter called Nazi in protests over Covid restrictions, Father of The Chop contestant with Nazi symbol tattoos still alive, Extra 20% off selected fashion and sportswear at Very, Up to 20% off & extra perks with Booking.com Genius Membership, $6 off a $50+ order with this AliExpress discount code, 10% off selected orders over 100 - eBay discount code, Compare broadband packages side by side to find the best deal for you, Compare cheap broadband deals from providers with fastest speed in your area, All you need to know about fibre broadband, Best Apple iPhone Deals in the UK March 2023, Compare iPhone contract deals and get the best offer this March, Compare the best mobile phone deals from the top networks and brands. But about 10 years ago I saw someone with facial tattoos and started to work with my tattooist on my look. ', The interview was met with negative tweets, including one from Luke O'Riordan calling the channel 'morons' and asking: 'Are you for real. Other contestants wear tank tops and shorts while doing physical labor. Doubt has been cast over this claim, however, after the MailOnline discovered that Lumsdens father is alive and well. with the same logo. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. 6,138 Followers, 993 Following, 242 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from (@laurendamon.tattoo) laurendamon.tattoo Follow Skys history channel has sparked outrage after featuring a carpenter with neo-Nazi and white supremacist symbols tattooed on his face and head in its new woodwork-based talent show. Related:20 Worst History Channel Shows According To IMDB, Officially Ranked. King Charles III shakes hands with Ukraines President Volodymyr Zelensky as he welcomes at Buckingham Palace, in London, ahead of an audience during his first visit to the UK since the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Soon after, A+E Networks UK issued a statement explaining that the numbers are just an unhappy coincidence. On the right side of his nose appears to be a Sig rune, which the Nazis used to symbolise victory. The jocular exchange between he and Mack was captioned: Meet the Woodman, the Bloke-With-All-The-Tattoos or Darren as we like to call him.. Members of the Up Helly Aa 'Jarl Squad' parade through the streets in Lerwick, Shetland Islands, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon using a camera during her visit to BBC Studioworks in Glasgow, Passersby chat with the police as they arrive to see King Charles III and the Princess Royal attend a church service at St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, Norfolk, People at a vigil at Lurgan Park in Lurgan, Co Armagh in memory of murder victim Natalie McNally and opposing violence against women, Firefighters use hoses to dampen down at the scene of a fire at St Marks Church in Hamilton Terrace, St Johns Wood, London, which has been destroyed by the blaze which began in the early hours of the morning, Huskies pull their musher during a training run before this weekends annual Aviemore Sled Dog Rally, in Feshiebridge, A knitted topper celebrating Burns Night placed on a post box in Alloway, Ayrshire, Deer graze during sunrise at Ashton Court Estate, Bristol, where clear misty skies and a cold morning brings frost across parts of the south west UK, Ambulance workers on the picket line outside the Donnington Ambulance Hub, at Donnington, near Telford, Shropshire. The numbers 23 and 16 tattooed on Lumsdens temples are often used to denote white power, the Anti-Defamation League says. If you're in the market for some TV options now and in the coming weeks, check out our 2020 fall TV premiere schedule! The father-of-two, from Bristol is one of ten contestants on the show, which starts on Thursday, and is filmed in Epping Forest. Because the letter H is the eighth in the alphabet, 88 is considered the numerical version of heil Hitler, according to the Anti-Defamation League. He found himself at the centre a Twitter. He was quoted as saying: Im here arent I? The father of a contestant in a woodwork-based talent show on Skys history channel has revealed himself to be alive, after the network claimed he had died in an explanation of his sons neo-Nazi tattoos. Signup for Breaking News Alerts & Newsletters. The Chop: Britains Top Woodworker has drawn comparisons with The Great British Bake Off and sees 10 of Britains best carpenters, carvers and woodworkers compete on a series of tasks overseen by comedian Lee Mack and presenter Rick Edwards. 2023 Deadline Hollywood, LLC. Sky History is intolerant of racism and all forms of hatred and any use of symbols or numbers is entirely incidental and not meant to cause harm or offence.. Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Viewers also spotted "Homegrown" inked above Lumsden's top lip and said he appeared to have 23 and 16 on his temples. ", A third added: "Are you for real? There's also: 1/11 = AK = Aryan Knights3/11 = 3 K = KKK109 = the claim that Jews have been expelled from 109 nations throughout history, sometimes coupled with 110 = in the hope that the US will be the next one, Dr Adam Rutherford (@AdamRutherford) October 20, 2020. Viewers noticed the tattoos after a teaser was released that featured "The Woodman" (aka tattooed contestant Darren Lumsden). The Sky History Channel is finally investigating contestant Darren Lumsden's neo-Nazi tattoos, but only after serious pushback from viewers. By subscribing, I agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Prominent among Lumsdens markings is the number 88, which is white supremacist numerical code for Heil Hitler. Grey seal pups on the beach at Horsey in Norfolk, as the pupping season draws to a close at one the UK's most important sites for the mammals. A+E Networks UK took The Chop off-air last week pending an investigation into Darren Lumsdens ink. The comedian said: 'If you were in my town, you wouldn't be known as the woodman, you'd be known as the man with all the tattoos, surely they would take precedence. 'The production team carried out extensive background checks on all the woodworkers taking part in the show, that confirmed Darren has no affiliations or links to racist groups, views or comments. They said the number 88 in white nationalist or neo -Nazi circles can be used as a code to represent 'Heil Hitler', because 'H' is the 8th letter of the alphabet. The channel insisted its production team carried out extensive background checks on all contestants and confirmed Darren had no links to racist groups, views or comments. They claimed that 88 represented the year his father died. Trevor, originally from Stockton-on-Tees had two sons, Darren with his former wife Gail and Wayne from another relationship. 'But they soon warm to me after a few minutes. 'Darren appears to have these two on his face 88 = HH = Heil Hitler 23/16 = WP = White Supremacy There's also: 18 = AH = Adolf Hitler 1488: a reference to the so-called 14 words, coined by white supremacist terrorist David Lane. Viewers of the show took to Twitter to point out the number is also a code used by white supremacists to mean Heil Hitler. Carpenter Darren Lumsden is covered in face tattoos including the number 88 The father of two is appearing on a new Sky History show called The Chop Viewers commenting on the 88 tattoo have. British geneticist and author of How To Argue With A Racist,Dr Adam Rutherford, confirmed that he had spotted several other numerical tattoos that were likely to bewhite supremacy symbols. Speaking to The Bristol Post on October 15, Mr Lumsden said: 'About 10 years ago I saw someone with facial tattoos and started to work with my tattooist on my look. Darren Lumsden has been appearing in the Sky History show The Chop, where . I saved myself from Royal life, Harry says & insists 'sharing's an act of service', Love Island's Olivia Hawkins breaks silence as she returns to the UK, Sinister rise of pink cocaine sweeping UK clubs as cartels battle for control, Loose Women star lined up to be Strictly's first contestant in wheelchair, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. One of the new works by Banksy, appears to show a 1950s housewife, wearing a classic blue pinny and yellow washing up gloves, with a swollen eye and a missing tooth seemingly shoving her male partner into a chest freezer, the piece is set on a white wall backdrop in Kent. The Rt Reverend Glyn Webster lights a candle in front of the newly restored Lady Chapel East Window at All Saints North Street in York, one of thirteen stained glass windows from the church undergoing conservation work at Barley Studio, Royal College of Nursing (RCN) general secretary Pat Cullen on the picket line outside Great Ormond Street Hospital in London during a strike by nurses and ambulance staff, Britains former prime minister Liz Truss leaves her home on February 5, 2023 in London, England. Big Wheel Film & Television acted professionally, appropriately and in good faith throughout the making of The Chop, following robust due diligence and duty of care processes from casting through to delivery, a spokesman said. Tom Bedford The Chop is a Great British Bake Off-style format, in which 10 contestants will gather in Epping Forest and aim to whittle, carve and chop their way to success, with their creations furnishing a lavish cabin in the woods. A Bristol carpenter caught up in a Twitter storm over his facial tattoos has "no affiliations or links to racist groups", according to Sky. The contestant continues to strenuously deny that he has, or ever had, far-right leanings. 'Some people ask for selfies with me. Amongst the various numerical tattoos on his body, 1988 is the year of his fathers death. This move didn't happen as fast as it might have. and 60 were here. Among white supremacists, '88' is numerical code for 'Heil Hitler', as 'H' is the eighth letter of the alphabet. PREVIOUS: Sky History, the joint-venture UK television channel run by A+E Networks UK and Comcast-owned Sky, has defended a contestant on its new reality competition series The Chop after Twitter users accused him of having Nazi tattoos emblazoned on his face. The channel yesterday tweeted a trailer in which Mack introduces contestant Darren Lumsden, with the title: 'Meet the Woodman, the Bloke-With-All-The-Tattoos or Darren as we like to call him'. Trevor, who lives in Bristol and has a part-time carer, said: "I'm still alive and kicking, I'm still here. During Lee Mack's interview Mr Lumsden he commented on the amount of ink on the carpenter's face after he introduced himself as 'The Woodman'. The tweet has since been deleted, and the company tweeted again on Tuesday saying that it will not broadcast any episodes of The Chop until the investigation is concluded. The Chop is hosted by comedian Lee Mack, TV presenter Rick Edwards and master carpenter William Hardie. Join Facebook to connect with Darren Lumsdon and others you may know. The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) describes this as one of the most common white supremacist symbols. The Chop: Britains Top Woodworker, hosted by Rick Edwards and comedian Lee Mack, features 10 of the countrys best carpenters, carvers and woodworkers competing in a series of tasks. The Sun website is regulated by the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO), Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. Darren Lumsden said the 88 tattoo on his cheek - which is white supremacist code for 'Heil Hitler' - was actually a reference to the year his dad died. Laura turned a lifelong love of television into a valid reason to write and think about TV on a daily basis. The number 88 is often used as a numerical code for Heil Hitler, as H is the eighth letter in the alphabet. The show's production company have not responded to requests for a comment. On either side of his temples are the letters 23 and 16, which stand for "white power" (with "w" being the 23rd letter of the alphabet and "p" being the 16th.) Mr Lumsden has a heavily tattooed face that includes an '88' on his cheek. -style format, 10 contestants gathered in Epping Forest and aim to whittle, carve and chop their way to success, with their creations furnishing a lavish cabin in the woods.
Rt 1 Saugus Ma Accident Today, Housewares Executive Newsletter, Pastor Michael Phillips Net Worth, Baby Sterling Autopsy Report, Articles D