Dark sexual relationship synastry top 5 | Signing. That is why it feels so life and death. Thank you again. I have moon conjunct neptune and venus in 12th house. In our synastry chart we have moon trine pluto and mars square pluto. I was thinking that maybe one of the lesser factors could be moon/mars contacts? This aspect almost certainly speaks to karma from a past life marriage. I dont want people to get the wrong idea and then get scared over a small aspect. Thank you Ariel! There is attraction based on dark forces like rage, pain and abuse. You made my day, Juice and Welcome! I would need to see more, Jenn! She is deeply alluring and irresistible. I've never experienced it myself, but have read that Lilith/Pluto contacts are also intensely sexual and even violent (particularly the opposition). I think you are insightful, do not get me wrong, but being fatalistic is not the truth, and me saying that being fatalistic is wrong to do and is detrimental to people that dont know how complex astrology is, does not mean that I am not accepting the truth. It was a relationship based on dates and romance instead of the realities of life. In some past life, at some point, weve been married to almost everyone weve dated or had some type of relationship with. In this case Nessuus is retro in conjunction with the North node. There are no planets conjunct or square either Nessue or Dejanira in either chart, the only conjunction is her Dejanira to his Nessus. Hi, I'm not typically the "make him suffer" type, but holy wow did it all come rushing out with him. Hi Ami, Ive been quietly enjoying your site for years now and am finally reaching out as Im intrigued by your work on nessus/deja and recently entered into a relationship with someone (not romantic) who I discovered has nessus and mars conj my nn exact. In other words, if a mans Nessus conjuncts your ASC, he will abuse you, in my opinion. ami, what would nessus trine dejanira in synastry indicate. Moon/Pluto in a trine is very powerful, too. Everyone should have one once in a lifetime, I suppose. orb). However, if you have Nessus/Dejanira and Mars/Uranus, particularly in hard aspect( opposition and square), it may make for dark spice, shall we say. What conjuncts your Aura? However, there is a flip side. I dont do the Draconic. These aspects or connections have a "mean't to be" feel to them, it's a potent place to look at in synastry. Youll always want to look at the chart as a whole, read everything as a metaphors, and use your intuition. The conjunction is excact. The Saturn person may kind of ride the back of the Mars person. 2) I just looked for the child asteroid and it is on 28 Capricorn, conjuct with my venus 1 Aquarius. Thank you =). I haven't been able to find much discussion about this connection and I'm really interested in hearing stories from other people who've experienced it. so, quick question, where do I post it? I really have not looked at these aspects in signs, though. The nessus and deja conjunction is in Cancer. Yes very passionate.50shades of grey is just childplay. All this is square my Moon. I think Chiron is extremely important in any synastry chart because it speaks to the deepest wounds created between two people. I have my DEJA conjuncion JUNO in my house 6 I have this kinky fantasy specifically for him putting a really big needle into me as part of a medical procedure but this isnt my kink or fetish. Do you see what I mean. I had waaaaay more rage than he did (granted, there were reasons for that) and said things so hurtful that I wince now when I think about them. There are some other great planet aspects but I am very curious about the ones I listed. This can indicate marriage, but it can also indicate a long-term romantic or sexual relationship. Asteroids and aspects do not control people. It "wakes up those areas inside of us and causes us to express them sexually, free from the restrictions of reality. Astrology 101 Astrophilosophy 1.8K subscribers Subscribe 119 3K views 1 year ago Eros and Venus in. thanks, M. Super passion unlike few else. You never want to leave your beloveds side until they put you in the grave. Lilith Synastry Sun and Lilith conjunct in the synastry chart When Sun person's Sun and Lilith person's Lilith combine, each person awakens the deep desire for individuality and creativity in each other. , Not a sag actually, but a virgo with tons of leo in her chart, lol. Your articles hit me hard again:-). It is the passion of lovers and the pure, primal love of a mother for her baby. Eros is a spicy little asteroid who generates excitement in relationship astrology. That mars/nessus of his is also square his moon/pluto. . For teaching purposes, one must break things down, so it may seem like it is contrary but it is really not, imo, Sandy. Please post the charts. The Lilith person might have trouble with issues surrounding desirability. Further, there is such a thing such as free will. Her NN on his 7th makes me think its a past life hold. Conjunctions, oppositions, and trines are best. My Dejanira is square his venus (-0a) and conjunct his vertex (0s). As long as we kept connecting the way we had been sexually, I was willing to "fight" for what I thought we had and felt I could withstand anything. Maybe you felt this way sometimes given your Lilith-Eros contacts, but I was certainly the one more outwardly angry when the mess finally hit the fan. That`s very interesting information. His Amor is in trine and sextile to a few of her inner planets. Maybe also Mars/Uranus? Does nessus still be working as a tendency to abuse? Things were so passionate that we were bankrupting ourselves on planet tickets, so after a whirlwind 4 month courtship I quit my job and moved in with him- on the other side of the country. I feel like it helps me. The fear can totally destroy someone over something that they read as if its fact. As such, Nessus seems out to be the abuser and Deja the victim. Moon oppose Pluto and Moon square Pluto could tend to be dark because they are powerful and not with a harmonious flow. His Pluto sextile my moon, His Jupiter conjunct my moon and his Neptune conjunct my moon, also his mars opposite my venus, is that conducive to passion and helping me release my cancer 8th house sun conjunct north node repressesion? This vertex conjunction shows up again like in my previous relationship. Is there anything I can do to help her? Would the aspects to the venus offset the negativity that the Dejanira implies? If you do this, Astrology will serve its purpose, which is to warn and alert people to possible problems and even dangers. Two celestial bodies are in conjunction when they are very close to each other, often in the same sign but never more than 8 degrees apart. He has pholus conjunct dejanira, all on my BML exact. You can think that Im mad that what youre saying is real all you want, but the only thing that bothered me is your fatalistic outlook and claim of truth that is actually not real. Relationships that provoke her and Eros, although excruciatingly potent at times, serve as a meeting place for both divine figures. This is not to say it would be better or even easier. The Lilith conjunct Mars synastry aspect means that this relationship is made up of two fighters. It took me a minute to think about the wounded bird types, but I think you might be right. Im not meaning to argue if it sounds like it, its just damaging for ignorant people to come find posts saying that bad asteroids are always going to play out no matter what they do because that leads them to believe that everything in astrology is linear and has only a small set of possibilities that people cannot escape. Im not accepting you scaring people into running from possible happy, fulfilling relationships over one aspect that none of us even know how it can manifest in millions of ways. Hi They may not be able to see what you are up to and you could use this for your gain. However, if you want me to help you to find Jesus, that is why I am here. Could it be a past life meaning? Lilith brings up deep and primal sexual energy sometimes accompanied by feelings of anger and rage. It's been suggested that an understanding of someone's natal Eros gives you the keys to unlock their erotic desires. Hi! Playing with someones emotions when these aspects are involved could lead to bad things such as violence. To summarize, I would say that Mars/Pluto could be passionate sex and passionate emotions but no soul.If a chart had no Moon aspects and Mars/Pluto aspects, I would say it would be a fling. Considering the sexual aspect of it all, though, I'm betting the pay off was satisfying at least, haha. Sun person helps Lilith person recognize their subconscious gifts and strengths. Knowing more. I am new on this and finding all this information was revealing, so now I will stick to questions about my dejanira and nesuus. If an asteroid is conjunct an angle or a planet, placed in a prominent position, or stands out because of some other reason, it can provide an additional layer of insight in chart analysis. (Conjunction, Opposition, Trine, Sextile, Square! Ultimate Bulletin Board 5.46a, Powered by Infopop www.infopop.com 2000 . Sorry, lol. Thats fatalistic and leaves the image that the entire rest of the charts and people themselves are completely victim to two asteroids that are being portrayed as always playing out when they really do not always do so. His nessus is in conjunction with his true node in geminis (in opposition to my uranus and my vesta). There is so few information on these aspects so I really appreciate reading more about it here and in the forum. Im not saying it is impossible for the aspects to play put for people, because a lot of times, you do see it come into play, but really only when ones own natal supports that factor with aspects between actual planets. I just never have, not that it is not good. Thank you Ivs. Her theme is power-alluring and irresistible. This brings out their dark side. We have no moon aspects will this help? I wouldnt think my mars/Pluto semisextile is as strong though it can do damage. It is a pleasure to be here. Moon conjunct Pluto is the strongest of the Moon/Pluto aspects because the conjunction trumps any other aspect in strength. It is not as intense as the conjunction but very intense, nonetheless. 3 degrees is wide but this is one of the hardest aspects in the whole chart, so please be vigilant, as I know you will be! To me, it always is. I am not surprised this happened to you. And my pluto trine his sun and venus..xxx, Mars sq Pluto can be violence and/or violent/strong passions. Eros is looking for his equal to explore the realm of creative intimacy. What does that mean? what would the double wammy of sun and pluto look like? But, I will take sides with Sydney on this issue. I wonder if that would mean that he IS an abuser but couldnt abuse me ?? In these dark, sexual relationships, you feel the raw passion and soul mate connection like no other. I meant in synastry her saturn conjuct his deja 1 degree, Thats ok. Aww She may ride his case for being a victim like say, get over it etc etc, Pingback: Dark sexual relationship synastry top 5 | Signing. We have moons in conjunction in gemini; His venus and mars are in conjunction with my venus in Aquarius. It makes my day , What conjuncts the DSC, we disown and find in the partner. Eros conjunction sun and lucky point.. and mercury, uranus, pluto and venus in house seven, libra. The Moon person feels comforted by the Sun person's energy and the Sun person feels like they can be vulnerable with the Moon person. Wow, Pluto conj the DSC may be looking for partners who have strong primal power and you may not have accessed your own. I was sexually abused in my home by a family member. I asked if I could post their charts but my friend isnt comfortable with it. Things to look for in synastry: Here we focus on indications of sexual attraction using Astrology as our tool. ? That is why it is so powerful. I think you will have the urge to abuse. Thanks for your help Amiann. Also, I discovered that my daughter has Dejanira conjunct her 2H Virgo Moon(3 deg. Most important to me is that you find Jesus. It will not heal anyone to tell them that they are wrong when they say that their relationship is healthy and happy even though they have an aspect that you think is destined to be unhealthy. 3. Not eros. Youll have to use your judgement here. I still talk to him to this day and I honestly will never forget how magnetic this relationship was. with Dejanira conjunct his natal Saturn, Mars. I have this aspect with someone Im seeing. with Dejanira conjunct his natal Sun I know how important moon moon aspects are to you, Venus pluto aspects If anything, Ive suffered abuse from others at times. I need to put it altogether after several hours of study to answer well. It is typical cat and mouse game with taboo twists. I was wondering how much weight can have the orbit in a synastry.. for example, I have with a guy a Venus trine Pluto, but 5.46 orbit.. does it counts? DRACO CHARTS (DRACO-NATAL/ DRACO-SYNASTRY) Originally posted by kellyaroman What is a draco chart in astrology ? That doesnt mean youve never been married. We need to look at the whole chart to see the whole story. and DW : womans Nessus (13 Gemini) opposite mans Juno ( 12 Sag). Sun sextile/trine/conjunct Moon is often found in marriage synastry charts. for example a 1.46.. or 2? But I did find out that her Amor conjuncts their Dejanira-Nessus conjunction, so her Dejanira is conjunct her Amor. Dejanira (female) conjunct Saturn (male) Am I right? Hello, what a great article, thank you. What do you think? Yes, this is all very true but the charts exist outside of time, too. Do you think I need to worry about the Nessus/BML conjunction or about abusing the poor wounded birds I keep looking for? It may seem challenging but we share many conjunctions and trines/sextiles. When Eros touches the Sun, the energy of both the Sun and Eros awaken between . I dont even have tattoos or my ears pierced. His natal mars, lilith, pluto conjunction is conjunct my ic and I've distanced myself from him knowing that he has wayyyy too much power over me, but every time I see him I can barely stand and immediately start shaking I am glad my post was helpful! Double whammy of Mars-Uranus in our synastry chart. This isn't always a bad thing, however. What I wanted to know first was what past lives we had together. You could post it in my Forum if you would like, Eva. Lilith person helps Ceres person find their power and authenticity. You can gather the tone of the marriage based on the planets involved and the sign that theyre in. I dont believe in past lives, Lo. I think her NN is right on his 7th house axis for one. Well, I have been thinking about the situation. I use the term female, but it would be the same for either sex. What would that mean? But interested to see how things unfold. It always starts this way. It sounds really bad I guess, but this person has given me so much positivity and encouragement and I feel has set me on a positive path. If the man is the Dejanira, he would be the victim. The chart is complex and one has to look at the entire chart to draw very global conclusions. I, always, have people want to tell me that Nessus is not always abuse. Keep in mind that conjunctions are the most important, but other aspects can occasionally speak to marriage. I think there are very few people who actually manage to overcome childhood abuse, and not without a long painful journey and negative experiences. Most potent are Eros-Venus, Eros-Ascendant, Eros-Psyche, and Eros-Mars links. Juno aspecting the South Node simply means that the pair was married (in some way) in a past life, or had a longterm marriage-like relationship. in the 12th house, you might be safe in assuming that there was a marriage or long-term relationship in a past life. or you consider just the closer orbit? That is why it is so powerful. The relationship seems to end in a certain way, too. And thank you for this article, I should have said that before. I just want to let people know that things are not as clean cut and set in astrology as it is written sometimes because things that are presented as the only possible, likely truth will make people will fear astrology and the people around them if they look into isolated aspects from small asteroids and planets alike. PS I checked the synastry of a man I know for sure was abused by his own father physically and emotionally, throughout his childhood, and this mans Nessus is conjunct his fathers Sun. Think sitting next to a roaring fire. Thats weird. the Moons will make for best friends. Im trying really, really hard not to jump to conclusions, so any help or advice you could give would be very much appreciated. The 12th house is all about past life astrology, so the planets can always be applied to past lives as well as the current life. Deep soul love, incredibly painful at times. You are not an astrology god that holds the key to the entire truth. The chart never lies, my Friend. I just found out my abusers Moon is 1 degree conjunct my Dejanira. Lilith is not dark, per se, Friend. DO they have Moon trine Moon or Moon conjunct Moon. Thats not the truth. Eros is looking for his equal to explore the realm of creative intimacy. Thank you, Kay <3 Its not a square but there isnt much info out there on the conjunction. And my dejanira conjunct his Venus. If one person's Sun is conjunct Saturn and the other persons Eros is opposite Pluto, the contact will be quite different than if the Sun was conjunct Jupiter and Eros opposite Venus. My Pluto opposite his Moon. Nessus conjuncts BML, and Dejanira conjuncts DSC and Pluto. BUT my dejanira is conjunct with his sun by one degree and my dejanira is also in the same degree as my AC What does that mean? How fortunate we are to have such a wonderful body of info to help us! To learn more about the past life, look at the aspect, the houses in which the planets sit, and the signs. Ami, no one can describe astrology better than you. Next, I have uncovered that in my Draconic Dejanira is 1 degree conjunct my natal Scorpio Moon. They have a very imaginative sex life. I love you and hope you write to me to say hello or to ask questions. YES, your Deja conj his NN will make you his victim, to put it really directly. There are millions of possible outcomes, and none should be claimed as the truth. That might be how theyre playing out their Nessus-Dejanira, though Im not sure since they also have a lot of mutual Uranus and Pluto contacts to inner planets and both Ascendants. His sun/jupiter/neptune/venus are on my venus/saturn trouble spot in scorp. It creates a synastry energy where all the houses for the whole chart are conjunct to their opposite house in the partner's chart. Ami, Christian Psychic Readings & Astrology Charts for All Faiths. 1) What does it mean to have dejanira 13 in conjuction with my ascendant 12? For example, I am the moon person and my mars also falls in his 8th and much of what you described for moon/pluto conjunction sounds like us. Thanks for the push in this direction, my Friend. Your email address will not be published. Positive aspects speak to a generally happy marriage, but there is still karma to be worked out now. The Basic House Rulers23 Simple Steps for Beginners. Oh dear, I am soooooo freaked out!!!!!!! It is sad! What significance would you place on someones Juno conjunct my vertex, south node as well as very-widely conjunct my sun (same sign). Eros Synastry Aspects: The asteroid, Eros, represents erotic love, sex, passion and intimacy. Thank you a bunch for being so sweet Free~ I do agree that Ami is quite insightful, however I would like to chime in and say that I do not make every aspect positive I make every aspect neutral because the stars and planets are not going to tell you something is bad or make something bad. We also had a Juno Vertex conjunction. I do Astrology the way that I would want to learn it. I also found out that my Nessus is 1 degree conjunct my current boyfriends Sun(Cancer). I am Sag with rising capricorn and he is Capricorn w/rising Sag. I think the Nessus/Deja relationship in synastry is a re-play of childhood abuse. Eros is also prominent in their synastry. You, as the Pluto in the trine with his Sun and venus could kind of see through him lol, Thank you Amy for your reply We are both passionate, but luckily, by nature, not violent people thank God . Does it matter if he doesnt have pluto in aspect to my venus (mine is 19 Libra)? Hats off to your courage. Nessus is the abusers asteroid. She is raw sexuality which will not be dark if it touches Venus imo and Welcome , what if I have my Lilith conjunct his juno and his venus. You lose about 25% but still have about 75%. She is deeply alluring and irresistible. There is the potential to take things to another realm when the aspects are favorable. What use is reams of esoteric info for real life applications. In the rare instance where these two do meet, the results are truly awe inspiring . Do you have any advice for me? I have BML in my 1st house in Scorpio along with Venus and Saturn All are in conjunction with BML. Their chemistry is obvious even after all these years but she did recently reveal that some light BDSM play is involved. Eros isnt making any connections to either Dejanira or Nessus though. For that reason, I am not for everyone and know this but I seem to be appreciated by people who think like I do. I have my dejanira conjuct by one degree with my AC line. Not good, my Friend. If that does not float your boat, feel free not to read. Ive never seen the Descendant explained so clearly or succinctly before. Have you tried? It is real to be neutral. You can have Mars/Pluto with a fling and not feel a thing in your emotions.We have the same kind of weighting with the conjunction, trine, opposition and square as we did above. Why dont you put up your chart in my Forum and ask your question again. Free Horoscopes charts, calculations Birth Natal Chart Online Calculator Ascendant, Rising Sign Calculator Astro Portrait: Sun, Moon, ASC Personal Daily Horoscope Transit Chart Calculator Secondary Progressions Solar Arc, Solar Return, Prognoses Synastry, Composite, Davison Chart Traditional Astrology Calculator Sidereal Astrology Calculator Draconic Astrology Calculator Various astrology . Eros represents our passionate and erotic energy and how we use it. Who does whom, so to speak? I wasnt abused as a child in any way. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. Once awakened, no matter how untamed the experience becomes, we are given a rare opportunity to integrate, redeem and restore Eros and Lilith to a place of honor through shared, transcendental sexual activity. Lilith Conjunct Ascendant Synastry Sun Conjunct Lilith Synastry This connection will burn as hot as the sun! And what about Sun and Pluto contacts in synastry? M. % would be more ambient but felt imo Maria dear. I have very wide-orbed Eros-Lilith contacts (not conjunctions) in my two last relationships (they are Eros, I'm Lilith), but both relationships were so 8th house-oriented and Plutonian that it's hard to tell where Lilith comes in. Isis is extreme devotion to the partner in the bravest, most selfless way possible. The lilith person knows exactly how they effect the ic and can really play with them over time. I also have moon trine neptune, venus conjunction chiron snd more aspects to do with empathy. Moon/Pluto does not have to be dark sexual but if any planetary aspect would be, it would be this. 10. Try to post the charts so see a visual! I generally cannot stand them, and their tendency to be arogant and conceited towards anyone who doesnt think the way they do does come across as downright abusive to me. What about this aspects? You say that you want a nuclear passionate relationship. In my studies and usage of them, they play out to be the abuser and the victim. If you want to ask me a simpler question, I am game! Lilith, both Black Moon and Asteroid 1181, brings up deep and primal sexual energy sometimes accompanied by feelings of anger, rejection and rage. This aspect can bring intense emotions, profound personal growth, and the potential for both positive and negative experiences. Im 30 with a mother that is 32 years older than myself and have never experienced any abuse, and Ive been alive and around my mother long enough to experience it. Yet despite this fearsome reputation she was often dismissed as " a minor Babylonian wind deity " or similar. The chart shows the TRUTH. Welcome, Britt. The planets, asteroids, and stars do not cause only one particular outcome. About Nessus/BML, I would watch it. I suppose you have choice on whether to act on it. The conjunction is especially strong, but the trine, square, and opposition can also indicate a past life connection or marriage. Good afternoon, thank you for this article This is a general rule, my Friend. Lilith is looking for sacred sex. on Dejanira and Nessus. As for MY natal chart I also have mars and Saturn conjunct in Scorpio. I seem to be one of the rare people doing it lol. When these relationships end, it is not pretty. His Nessus makes no major aspect to my planets, except a 3 orb trine to my Mercury and North Node, and Vertex..could this mean well step on each others toes when it comes to reaching our goals? In fact, it is the opposite. That Pluto/DSC has been a source of confusion and frustration for me for a while, but now it makes sense. I know this is an article for synastry, but Im a little worried about my natal chart after reading about Nessus and Dejanira. In this video we will discuss the aspects between #Sun and #Eros in a synastry chart in Mix - Eros and Sun in Synastry! We do not have enough information on every aspect, and never will because again, no interpretation is set in stone to be able to tell someone that something is most certainly going to happen. Romantic Conjunctions in the 12th House If you see any intense conjunctions between the Sun, the Moon, Juno, the South Node, Saturn, Venus, Mars, Lilith, etc. His moon also conjunct my IC, orb 1. Thank You so much for this info. Well you may want to take advantage of their trust and innocence. Maybe, maybe not. Would appreciate some insight!! I am curious about the dejanira/nessus aspects. Those interpretations CAN happen, but they are not destined to. what would result from this? What does this conjunction mean in a synastry? That is the nature of the DSC. That being said, the charts WILL play out, imo and ime. Theyre still deeply in love and their synastry and composite charts support it. They have a very strong sense of "us against the world," and they will fight to protect the boundaries of their relationship at all costs. Same natal chart of a man who is 41-42 years old. . It brings you back to the time when you were a child and truly powerless. I didn't eroticize his everyday actions. More about Synastry (relationship Astrology) Intermediate and advanced students of Astrology might enjoy our article, SoulMate . There is precious little practical info out there on asteroids. Does the man walk up to you and tell you that he wants to abuse you because you seem like the perfect victim? If it feels too, too good to be true, it often is. It seems like sexual abuse is an emotional theme that I am working with in this life. The wonderful thing about this aspect, especially with the conjunction is that love is brought into the lives of both, even if . Both of them are loaded with sexual power, so their interaction is often explosive. What would you say about moon conjunct pluto in a composite chart. Sorry for the late reply. If other aspects and planets in the chart point to marriage, then it was probably a romantic, attractive marriage where the couple did not see each other all day, did not share a bedroom, had a large household staff, lived apart, etc. Any comments will help. There is always a risk with Eros when he falls on a personal planet of point, and meeting Lilith is the greatest of them. My venus is conjunct someone's eros right now. About YOU being the Nessus with your b/f. This is not dark sexual, per se. My Dejanira is in 5 Sag, like his North Node. I have moon opposition pluto. Moon/Pluto as a conjunction is not dark , per se. One other thing that might be helpful with this asteroid pairing, and one that I think is quite meaningful. And His Dejanira is in 25 Scorpio, conjunct my Part of Fortune in 27 Scorpio, opposite my Moon in 29 Taurus and Mars and Jupiter, in 0 Gemini.
Robert Abrams Sio2, Dirty Martini Dip With Blue Cheese, Field Hockey Player Salary Uk, Articles E