Please refresh the page or navigate to another page on the site to be automatically logged in, Please refresh your browser to be logged in, Guys, look at Spread Creek: TikTok witness who noticed creepy Laundrie alone directed police to Petitos body, Gabby Petito: Autopsy rules homicide as FBI shamed by boyfriends disappearance and success of TikTok sleuths, Female soldier calls out male colleagues behaviour in viral TikTok: A glimpse of what its like, Schoolboy almost dies from swallowing magnets for TikTok challenge, Woman shares honest review of New York City apartment, TikTok mom slammed after making 5-year-old son run in 104 degree heat, TikToker Gabriel Salazar died in fiery car crash after police chase, 5% off all bookings with this Travelodge discount code, Save 200 on 2023 holidays with this TUI discount code, Extra 20% off selected fashion and sportswear at Very, 25% off all orders & free next day delivery - Samsung student discount, Compare broadband packages side by side to find the best deal for you, Compare cheap broadband deals from providers with fastest speed in your area, All you need to know about fibre broadband, Best Apple iPhone Deals in the UK March 2023, Compare iPhone contract deals and get the best offer this March, Compare the best mobile phone deals from the top networks and brands. According to friends and relatives, Salazar died Sunday in a car incident in San Antonio, Texas, though his death has yet to be official, according to the Sun. Who was Gabriel Salazar: Famous on video-sharing platform TikTok by his username GabeNotBabe, rising star Gabriel Salazar reportedly passed away in a car crash in San Antonio, Texas. Teen TikTok Sensation Dies In Car Crash, Says Family. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser. I cannot believe that I am sitting here writing this. "Rip Gabe :/," wrote fellow Tokfluencer Desiree Montoya under Salazars purportedfinal video, which was posted Friday. News. The post included pictures of the two friends together while another included a link to a GoFundMe set up to help Gabriel's family with the cost of the funeral. Want to bookmark your favourite articles and stories to read or reference later? Salazar, known as Gabenotbabe on TikTok, was known on the platform for lip-synching and skits. The impact killed Mr Salazaar and three others in the vehicle. In another clip, he filmed a pickup drug doing donuts around a lamppost. Its yet unclear what sparked the initial traffic stop, although the Texas Department of Public Safety is currently investigating the accident. He wasthe driverinvolved inapolice chaseon Sunday, Sept. 26, whichresulted in a fatal car crash that killed himself and three passengers,according to statements from the Texas Highway Patrol and Zavala County Sheriff's Office. Salazar, 19, and the other people in his car were all pronounced dead at the scene. Gabriel Salazar, or Gabe as he's now known online, is a 1.5 million-follower TikTok user. His mother Tassie posted a video on his account saying that her son had had a bad accident. Legal Statement. Start your Independent Premium subscription today. According to his friends, the Salazar tragically died following a car accident in San Antonio, Texas. "R.I.P. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. TikTok star Gabriel Salazar has died. ", TikTok Star Gabriel Salazar's Sister Mourns His Death: 'I'll Keep You in My Heart Forever', Authorities Explain What TikTok Star Gabriel Salazar, 19, Was Doing Before Deadly Police Chase, L.A. Sheriff's Deputy Charged with Murder in Fatal Crash that Killed 12-Year-Old Boy, Mich. Woman Allegedly Killed College Student in Hit-and-Run, Then Fled to Thailand to Avoid Prosecution, Recent High School Graduate Described as 'Life of the Party' Is Allegedly Killed by Man She Dated, Georgia Football Player and Team Staffer Killed in Car Crash Hours After Championship Celebration, Missouri Couple Die in Thanksgiving Night Car Crash, But Their 1-Year-Old Daughter Survives: 'A Miracle Baby', Social Media Influencer Ali Spice Dead at 21, Killed by Wrong-Way Driver Alongside 2 Others, Newlywed Found Decapitated in Her Home, Her Husband of 3 Months Allegedly Confessed to Killing Her, Uber Driver Fatally Stabbed by Passenger in New Orleans, Suspect Allegedly Confessed to Attack, Texas School Shooting: What We Know About the Victims, Blake Shelton Pays Tribute to 6 Teens Killed in Car Crash in His Okla. Town: 'Unthinkable', N.C. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. "The vehicle struck some trees, rolled several times, and the vehicle caught fire." Words cant even explain how I feel right now. Subscribe for Exclusive News http://newstimesub.tk#latest #update #newstime24Tragic | TikTok Star Gabe . Though media is awaiting solid confirmation on his passing from law enforcement agencies, the 19-year-old's . Salazar had recently graduated from a Texas high school and decided to pursue content creation full time. The bereaved buddy added, Dont really want to get into details because its so hard for us to even talk about the pain he went through. Salazar, who was better. The San Antonio, Texas, teen was killed in a car crash around 1:25 a.m. on Sunday after being involved in a police chase, authorities said. According to friends and family, Salazar died Sunday in a car crash in San Antonio . TikTok Gabe Car Accident TikTok Star Gabe Salazar Died in a Car Accident | Tributes to Gabe SalazarTributes made for TikToker Gabe Salazar amid reports of . As of Thursday morning more than 2,100 donors raised $37,667 - well above its $25,000 goal. Legal Statement. Salazar's best friend and fellow TikToker Ricky Flores started the hashtag 'LLG' - Long Live Gabe - alongside photos he posted of him and his late friend. 972k Followers. "The vehicle struck some trees, rolled several times, and the vehicle caught fire." Photos from the scene show the car engulfed in flames. The social media sensation who went. It was unclear if Salazar was in the driver's seat in either video. "Gabe: in loving memory," read the caption. While mostly participating in TikTok trends like lip-synching, he also added Latino flair and humor to his page, like joking about his mom making sopa in 100-degree weather. The other passengers have been identified as 41-year-old Jose Luis Jimenez-Mora, 23-year-old Jose Molina-Lara, and 36-year-old Sergio Espinoza-Flores, authorities said. My son was in a bad accident yesterday and didnt make it. Cops say the driver of the car, who was not named, refused to stop after an officer with the Crystal City police tried to pull the vehicle over at 1:20 a.m. Zavala County Sheriff's deputies also deployed a tire deflation device unsuccessfully. Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! The fundraiser, organized by his friend Chris Vazquez, claims that the 19-year-old passed away in a car crash on September 26. All rights reserved. The officer then said he was in "active pursuit" ofawhite Chevy Camaro. TikTok star Gabriel Salazar and three friends were killed earlier this week in a fiery crash that ended a police chase in Zavala County, Texas. San Antonio Police Department, however, told The Post that no one by that name was involved in an accident recently. Salazar haddriven off the road, over-corrected and traveled across the roadway onto a ditch, Texas Highway Patrol said in a statement obtained by E! According to friends and family, Salazar died Sunday in a car crash in San Antonio, Texas although his death has yet to be confirmed,the Sun reported. He was 19-years-old. in a fiery crash which killed all four occupants of the sports car. Man I would do anything to get you back right now bro.". In one clip Salazar posted, the speedometer showed that the unidentified driver was going 90mph. Powered and implemented by FactSet Digital Solutions. Age. Friends and fans alike were torn up over his loss. I'll no longer be able to see your beautiful smile. My heart is just so broken, she added. or redistributed. TikTok star Gabriel Salazar and three friends were killed earlier this week in a fiery crash that ended a police chase in Zavala County, Texas. The Zavala County Sheriff's Office said that one of its deputies heard a . Shannon Thaler For Dailymail.Com Salazar's sister Dana also shared multiple tributes on her own social media account. Numerous heartfelt paragraphs from Vazquez detail the love Gabe gave to his family, especially as a big brother to a sister and brother. 'I'm niceee w[sic] with it' he wrote on another video of a car skidding on an empty street at night. "He was always there with a big hug and smile, and his family will never forget those warm moments. TikTok star Gabriel Salazar is dead following a fiery crash in Texas that also killed three other people, authorities said. The Texas Department of Transportation confirmed to the San Antonio Express-News that a person with the same name, age, and white Chevy Camaro as Salazar died after a police pursuit ended in a. Salazar, 19, and the other people in his car were all pronounced dead at the scene. He was so funny with a quiet sense of humor and sarcasm.". Man, I would do anything to get you back right now bro.. When the scene transitioned, it showed Gabriel shaking his head, along with the caption "Throws a rod on my first drive after the accident.". Gabe Salazar was a TikTok star from Texas known as GabeNotBabe who has died at the age of 19 in a car crash, family and friends say. It was not immediately clear where the crash occurred, or other details, including the time of the accident. 09:42 EST 30 Sep 2021 Authorities said Salazar was driving a 2014 Chevrolet Camaro northon US Highway 83 near La Pryor, Texas, around 1:25 a.m. TIKTOK star Gabriel Salazar posted that he was hard to replace" and "can't even love myself" just weeks before he reportedly died this weekend. In search of vegan food, I found a world-class Mendocino inn. How is this real life?, Words cannot express the heartbreak our entire community is feeling from the loss of our Gabriel Your family and friends miss you, the GoFundMe organiser wrote. The 19-year-old's death has not been officially confirmed, but the Zavala County Sheriff's. It's not clear why the vehicle was stopped. Tiktoker Gabriel Salazar has died following a car crash in Texas, according to local authorities. Please consider donating and help relieve at least that sorrow and strain for his parents.. We've received your submission. A GoFundMe page set up by another one of Salazar's friends, Chris Vasquez, as a memorial fund. Man I would do anything to get you back right now bro.. All rights reserved. Ill keep you in my heart forever this isnt a goodbye its a see you soon ale. The 19-year-old, who had 1.3million followers, reportedly died in a car crash. His sister, Danna Salazar, confirmed his passing in an Instagram story. Salazar had two Instagram story highlights dedicated to cars on his profile, too - one titled Whip and another simply an emoji of a red car. Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal. This story has been shared 107,488 times. ", She added: "I'll keep you in my heart forever. As of Monday afternoon, the fund-raiser had netted nearly $18,000, which will go toward Salazars funeral expenses as theyre "too much for his family to afford," per the page. daniel hughes fairfield ca funeral, tennessee mr basketball candidates, analogy for overcoming obstacles,
Cheapest State To Register A Trailer, Elkhorn South High School Calendar, Apprentice Electrician Jobs With Per Diem, Articles G