A precursor of more sophisticated SUVs to come, i 1962 International Scout 80 1st gen. This 1973 International Scout II is a super solid example from the state of Arizona. Has original engine with spot for A/C although that For sale 1973 Scout II. Sydney City, NSW. I brought the vehicle back with me 5 years ago after my contract in Montana ended. The entire exterior was sprayed with dark green bed liner around 2004- 2005. Drivetrain: Originally it came stock with a Nissan SD33 For sale! Reese hitch. 350ci V8. A precursor of more sophisticated SUVs to come, it was created as a competitor t GR Auto Gallery (877) 690-4504 Grand Rapids, MI 49512 (574 miles away) 1 99 1970 International Harvester Scout 26,894 mi 232ci I6 $ 42,900 or $617/mo From the factory, this International For sale! This 4 x 4 is rigged for bug out with lots of extras and spare parts! NOT PARTING OUT. Built at their Fort Wayne, Indiana facility, International built the Scout which was a off-road vehicle for nearly twenty years from 1961 through 1980. It has 39,484 miles on 1973 International Harvester Scout For sale is a very clean one owner 1973 Scout. Has a topper. It also has aftermarket carburetor, radiator, dual electric fans, 17 gallon fuel cell. D-2. Gets attention every time I take it out! I have a 1966 international scout 800 that has a new creat motor, new suspension that was up graded with a lift kit, new radiator, new floor pans and fire wall. 18" Metho. Very solid, has 4 cylinder 152 3 speed. From our home base in Bend, Oregon, we travel across the country in search of rust-free Pre-1975 International Harvester Trucks, looking through old barns, sheds and open fields to find the International truck of your dreams. One of a kind 1963 International Scout with 3,600 original miles, yes original miles, was owned by an estate outside of Philadelphia, and was used to landscape property, and occasionally driven to garden center for supplies. If thats okay, just keep browsing. more, Buyers had a few choices for 44 vehicles in 1980, perhaps the most unique would be a last-year Scout II with a Nissan-sourced diesel engine. Power Steering. The Ford Bronco is always credited as the first four-wheel-drive SUV. This one was built on October 24,1978 per the line setting ticket and was sol 1976 Scout Travler, includes 345 motor and full running gear, Needs some engine work and body work. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars t 1969 INTERNATIONAL SCOUT 800 There a fair amount of debate as to who made the first SUV. Factory 4 cylinder engine, manual transmission, 4 wheel drive. Everything is there to put back together. Velocity Restorations took this 1964 Scout 80 and pushed it to the limit. Here on eBay, a 1978 International Harvester Scout II is listed for sale with 3 days remaining in the auction. BrandNew Mud Terrains 350 Tranny w/ kit 2500 Turbine Custom Paint, Lift Kit, coil over BAses. Runs drive anywhere, new wheels with new 12 ply mt tires, bike rack not included. This stunning International Scout 800 Sportop 4x4 may have hit the mark as the most unique and well done vehicle in a long time. Body is mostly rust free. There are 66 listings for International Scout, from $350 with average price of $18,134 . Newer upholstery, door panels, dash, restored gauges and 1978 International Harvester Scout 1978 International Scout ii half cab. The Spirit was a soft-top vehicle that had either blue or red top complemented by the blue interior. International Harvester produced the Scout from 1961 to 1980. 3spd manual trans, 4 wheel drive. VERY NICE Turn-key truck virt, 1978 International Scout project, California truck not a rust bucket, very little rust, comes with extra parts, extra top in ok condition, extra fenders, extra hood in excellent condition,. Per Mo) 7-YEAR WARRANTY TAX FREE CALL (866) 774-4531 $138 Not to be left behind, more, Rally Red: 1978 International Harvester Scout II, V8 Powered: 1978 International Harvester Scout II, Original Paint: 1972 International Harvester Scout II, One Owner Barn Find Racer: 1941 Indian Scout, Solid Project: 1974 International Harvester Scout II, Half Cab: 1962 International Harvester Scout 80, Field Find: 1973 International Harvester Scout II, V8 Powered: 1976 International Harvester Scout Traveler, No Reserve: 1979 International Harvester Scout II, Green Machine: 1974 International Scout II, Red Carpet Series: 1965 International Scout 80, Clean Roller: 1970 International Scout 800A, Super Project? The Sportop was a very rare setup in the Inter 1969 International Scout 800-A 2 Door The Scout was produced from 1961 to 1980. The second generation (1966-1971) of Scout was called the Scout 800 which was produced in three sub-models (800, 800A, and 800B). CHECK IT OUT,ITS ALL HERE/DASH/FENDERS/GLASS-THE ORIGIN 1973 International Scout ii, pulled from a field has been sitting for many years and currently does not run, 304V8, 3 SP Manual Transmission. International Scout II LHS and RHS door pair suitable for parts or rebuild, (windows are for SWB Traveltop but can be changed out for LWB). New Tires, new gas tank in box. 66 scout 800 complete project truck. Spokane Valley $35 Fritschi Diamir Scout 11 Backcountry Ski Bindings. Runs and drives well. Motorcar Studio is pleased to offer this 1973 International Scout II. Please N International scout 800 with new parts from ground up- 4 wheel disc brakes, power-steering/ air conditioning/ and LS3 conversion kit with 5 speed automatic transmission. In contrast, Patriot was a hard-top vehicle available in Terra and Traveler models. Dont have a top. Have 1976 International Harvester Scout Original This is an original Scout II. I have fiberglass quarters to go with it. Find International Scout at the best price . Please Note The Following Vehicle Locati, 1975 International Scott II. Third generation: The last generation was manufactured between 1970 and 1980. Scout project vehicle. Pretty much complete. I know someone who can deliver it to you for a reasonable price, call me and I'll ask him for a quote. Kawartha Lakes 07/02/2023. All glass is good except windshield. By the way, this was always her second car, she almost always had a pretty late model "go to town" car, and that explains the low mileage. The first generation was powered by a 152-horsepower, four-cylinder engine, but plenty of options were available in models after 1965. monetization_on Can post small items. But its not such a teary occasion when you more, Rally Red: 1978 International Harvester Scout II, Better Than Most? It's in good shape for a restoration project. listing for sale a 1974 international harvester scout. To improve sales, the model was marketed with I4, I6, and V8 engines. Selling my 1979 International Harvester Scout ll Traveler Only 3,000 ever produced Great Condition floor boards and all are solid. AND ON TOP OF THAT ITS 2 WHEEL DRIVE! It was imported to the U.S. in 2012. Up to 1, Gateway Classic Cars of San Antonio/Austin is excited to present this 1975 International Scout II custom. The Scout 80 (19601965) was followed by Scout 800 (1966-1971) and 810 (1971). The seller has this 1961 International Scout 80 pickup-style 44 posted here on craigslist just southwest of more, Vintage Broncos have been escalating in value dramatically over the past decade. This 1979 International Scout II 4x4 Wagon features a 345 V8 cyl Gasoline engine. The owner of 406 Garage, Ben Palmer, in Bend, Oregon has taken his passion and his deep knowledge of International Harvester trucks to offer spectacular finds for restoration enthusiasts and collectors. Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers, Address: 60 Industrial Park Dr # 12, Yellowtail, Auto Repair & Service, Radiators Automotive Sales & Service, Radiators-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Electric Service, Brake Repair, Address: 65 Central Ave #1D, Gallatin-Gateway, Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA. I have the motor parts but needs put together. Six inches of lift allow for Nitto 35s on MT matte black alloy wheels. 1977 Scout ll in Prescott, AZ, 1975 International Scout in Sunset Hills, MO, International Scout II with Plow in Bozeman, MT, 1970 International Scout in Wilmington, NC, 1962 IH SCOUT W/TILTING PLOW in Rochester , NY, 1963 International Scout 80 with 152 4 cylinder in Longmont, CO, 1974 International Scout II in Rock Hill, NC, 1967 international scout 800 in Redding, CA, 1978 International Scout in West Palm Beach, FL, 1979 International Scout in Laguna Beach, CA, 1971 International Scout in West Palm Beach, FL, 1969 International Scout in Cedar Rapids, IA, 1977 International Scout in Charlotte, NC, 1980 International Scout in Batesville, MS, 1976 International Scout in Saint Louis, MO, 1962 International Scout in Fort Worth, TX, 1978 International Scout in Englewood, CO, 1966 International Scout in Morgantown, PA, 1980 International Scout in Pittsburgh, PA, 1969 International Scout in Saratoga Springs, NY. It is currently more, In only two decades of production, International Harvester created a rugged, legendary, and dare I say iconic vehicle thats still popular today. I've put a lot of time into it. CALL OUR SALES TEAM! Rust free Equipped with the low mileage, strong, 152 4 Get notified when we have new listings available for international scout montana, We use cookies to personalize your experience. This is a one-owner original that more, Many collectors look for vehicles being sold in Arizona and California because rust has not decayed the bodies of vehicles even if they were stored outside. 4 cylinder engine. We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. 1976 International Scout Traveler. Chalk White exterior Red interior 6.2L LS3 V8 engine 4L60E Transmission 4 Speed Atlas Transfer Case, 3 Magnaflow High Performance Exhaust reported by current owner Concept One Serpentine, GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this very cool, 1978 International Scout Traveler. SUPER NICE body and paint. 345 V8 4x4 Dana 44 axles Farm equipment got a whole lot more exciting for farmhands in the 60's when IHC setup a line in their factory for producing vehicles. Internationals more, You will not be able to drive this one home but this 1964 International Harvester Scout 80 is presented as an original and still running example of one of the first SUVs. On A 1971 International Scout 800B with less than 55,000 original miles (mileage not indicated on title). This version of the International Harvester Scout II was a stripped down, off road vehicle that was designed to compete with the more, Over the past several years automakers have been bringing back classic brands like the Challenger, Charger, Bronco, and Blazer. Mostly complete. We Make It Fast & Easy! Feel free to For sale is my 1967 international scout 800. Rescued from an old-timer in the Midwest, it's been well cared for and deserves to be restored. Over the years, many improvements were made. And although they are not building consumer style vehicles any more the legend lives on and the 4-wheel drives are considered to be some of the most collectable of all ea 1980 International Harvester Scout II Traveler - by in Tallahassee, FL, 1974 International Scout - by dealer - vehicle in IL, 1979 International Scout Terra in Angola, IN, 1979 International Scout II New Paint New Interior 345 Automatic in Venice, CA, 1977 Scout 2 Project vehicle in Longmont, CO, 1976 International Harvester Scout II in Lake Worth, FL, 1977 international scout diesel/Fresno Ca - by in Brownsville, WI, 1972 International Scout 2 in Corryton, TN, 1979 International Scout in Pensacola, FL, 1978 International Scout in Greensboro, NC, 1978 International Scout Traveler Diesel in Davisburg, MI, 1973 International Scout 2 in Allison Park, PA, 1976 International Scout Terra 2wd in SAN ANGELO, TX, Scout 800 full restoration LS swap - cars & trucks - by owner - in Wilmington, NC, 1979 International Harvestor Scout ii Traveler - cars & trucks - by in Wilmington, NC, International scout - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive in Laramie, WY, 1978 International scout II - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle in Little Rock, AR, Price drop 66 IH scout 800 manual 4x4 project truck complete in Little Rock, AR, 1974 international scout ii project in Atlantic, NE, 1970 International Harvester Scout 800A Aristocrat in Lehigh Valley, PA, 1974 International scout in Owensburg, IN, Desert Diamond! Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Very solid Scout in great condition. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories. Most of the floor is cut out to be replaced. This 1976 International Scout located at B and B Auto Sales in White SD. Its fast i quire for details. before Montana, this Scout resided in Wyoming. Hot rod? When these brands re-surface as new vehicles, the classic versions tend to skyrocket in popularity. Dont have a top. $3500 OBO. Search results: . Has been disassembled. Very good condition can send you video of it running on the road. Find state of mt used car at the best price Search Publish your ad Favorites Log in Trovit International scout montana International scout montana 1-19 of 19cars X x Receive the latest car listings by email Receive new listings by email international scout montana Gateway Classic Cars - San Antonio/Austin Showroom New Braunfels, TX 1,210 mi. Body has had a little work started We are always pleased to bring to market cool vintage trucks and SUV's. They received new bodies applied on existing platforms. Came from New Mexico, very little rust. New. There were three more, Theres a lot of speculation and discussion as to what the first SUV was, at least in the United States. 3-speed on floor, plenty of torque, 4x4 works, locking hubs, New A/T tires and black wagon wheels, hard top comes off, this Scout is rare because they onl 1974 scout ii project. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. A precursor of more sophisticated SUVs to come, it 1966 International Harvester Scout 800 In good condition, but needs restoration I have owned it 2 1/2 years. No rust ! more Jul 24, 2022 For Sale 11 Comments Field Find: 1973 International Harvester Scout II So over the course of the years, we have seen various editions and years of Scouts, as well as, all different levels of condition. Montana. Black Upholstery. New carburetor. 8mi $10,250 Oct 21 2009 GMC Sierra 1500 truck $10,250 (Alexandria) 11. 1977 Scout 2, Was a project that was started but no longer have time to work on it. It is currently more, International Harvester sold over 500,000 Scouts from their introduction in 1961 to the final production run in 1980. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. via: VelocityRestorations. I am happy to answer any questions. Presented in Cement Gray Metallic (a current and very popular Toyota color) with a red, white and black vintage "feather" graphics package, this is a nicely restored and v 4WD. 3SPD. International Scout II with Plow in Bozeman, MT The International Harvester Scout is an off-road vehicle produced by International Harvester from 1961 to 1980. THIS MONTH SAVE 20% FREE FINANCING - Call Now! International Harvester introduced the Scout to the public in 1960 and produced over 500,000 units from 1961 to 1980. Advertising Contact Us. Thanks for checking it out. Read below for ful International Harvester is a name long associated with ruggedness be it on the farm or on the road. Runs and drives well, very clean underside. International Scout for Sale in Montana International Scout 800 in Missoula, MT 1970 International Scout 800 Automatic transmission 4x4 Power Steering 4" body lift 4" engine lift 31 x 10.5 Hankook tires with bead lock rims Leather electric seats in okay condition but need some work, custom seat ba. Dont have time t, 1978 INTERNATIONAL SCOUT II RUST-FREE 345 V8 4 SPEED lifted 35 tires 50k miles very clean!!! . you can simply let the doors go and they shut nicely. 1979 International Scout II 4X4. (9) 1980 international scout (2) 1979 international scout (1) 1978 international scout No local results match your search, below are our national listings. SOLID 50K ORIGINAL MILE TRUCK. Scout II Terra (19761980) is the light pickup truck version and the Scout II Traveler (19761980) had a removable fiberglass hardtop, and optional third row of seats. Cab is still on frame. For sale! It's not much to look at right now, but it's a blank canvas and ready for custom touches. Rare later production Scout II. Great ride, fun, real head Turne 345 motor w locking diffs. Follow 406 Garage in Bend, Oregon on Instagram.
4 Calnon Street, Bassendean, Articles I