Meanwhile, there are still thousands of other pets on our site who are still looking for loving homes. We understand there are many reasons for seeking a breeder, though, so we encourage it to be done the right way. Luna could be your girl. Mocha. Suite 301 Lakeland, FL 33809; Mon - Sat: 11am - 7pm Sun: 12pm - 6pm (863) 816-5658; Facebook. I love the Cane Corso Breed and believe in keeping the breed pure and held to the . Black and Blue male and female, Puppies are going to be huge as daddy is only 17 months old and already is a beast weighing in at 158 lbs. Meet Zuko! March 21,2023 Voodoo is a 11 week old Lab blend puppy looking for her perfect home. She needs an active owner with, Toby is an 8 wk old, male, mixed puppy. She is so sweet and very playful. Orlando Orlando Tampa Bay Orlando Tampa Bay Tampa Bay Tampa Bay Orlando Orlando Orlando Orlando Orlando Orlando She is approximately 7 weeks old and weighs 6 lbs. Her mom was a chocolate lab and dad was a, Meet Gumbi he is such a cool boy to be around, he is approximately 4 years old. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. I was dropped off at a rural shelter with my 7 brothers and sisters without either of our parents. Will accept deposit to hold her. Labs are famously known for being outgoing and making some of the best family dogs. AKC registered from breeder in Georgia- strong bloodline. I was found as a stray in Miami and was lucky enough to make my way to the west coast where, Dexter is only 8mths old and weighs about 23lbs and was also on the Euth list for today and we ran over to pull him, Tyson is a seven-year-old, lab mix, he weighs 60lbs. All the breeders mentioned in this list make sure the puppies are well cared for, including all vaccinations, thorough vet examinations, and adhere to the Labrador Retriever Official Standard set by the American Kennel Club (AKC). Lakeland and Winter Haven in 60 seconds Lakeland Weather Lakeland Weather 72F clear sky Fri 88F 68F Sat 86F 66F Sun 86F Housebroken, well-behaved . VJL Silver Labradors is a kennel based in Osteen, Florida that specializes in the breeding of silver labradors, yellow labradors, champagne labradors, and white labradors. Before you get ready to take your puppy home, don't you want to make sure that their health is covered no matter what? Please login to manage saved searches ads. ADN-562882. Black labs were still the most sought after as hunting dogs, but chocolate and yellow Labs were eventually accepted into all of the worlds kennel clubs. Tampa Bay area The amazing Nala is STILL searching for her happy ever after. Puppy training and agility class exercises engage both the mind and body. They serve Florida, Georgia, and surrounding states. He needs work on his leash training but is crate trained. For more info contact Cheryl 863-272-4666. Taking the time to teach your Lab a few basic survival tricks, such as. The Earl of Malmesbury was an avid duck hunter and admired Labrador Retrievers for their duck hunting skills. Dad weights 4 lbsView Detail, Loving puppy for sell! Pet Keen advocates for adopting before shopping. Litter of eight, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. We raise and breed our labs on our 28 acre farm in St. Augustine, FL. And dont forget to make sure your dog gets plenty of freshwater every day! To confirm pricing, availability, photography, weights, parent descriptions and any and all other descriptions of our puppies for sale, please visit the store in person to verify prior to purchasing. Sims is a 6 month old wonderful boy, he is around 40 pounds and sweet as pie! The, Aragorn catches your attention with his gorgeous chocolate brown eyes! Grampaw is an adorable, sweet, kind quiet and polite boy!!! The Labs even-keel temperament is a blessing to whomever they are around. Please Share! Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. He is another one of our senior dogs so deserving of a home, Satchel is a two-year-old mix breed, he weighs 56lbs. I somehow landed in the county shelter trying to raise my little litter of puppies. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in KISSIMMEE, FL, USA, USA He is. Come with food, vet certificate and CKC Registration. Munsy Yorkies. She is AMAZING with people, kids, dogs and cats! Our mission at Pet Keen is to make the life of you and your pets easier and even more enjoyable. !TRICOUNTY AREA ADOPTIONS ONLY!!! Polk City, FL We are now accepting reservations for Hy s and Peaches litter of beautiful yellow white puppies. KISSIMMEE, FL, USA. RIVERVIEW, FL, USA. Chocolate and yellow lab, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. She, Muffin say Hi! Depending on the sex, the breed can stand between 21 - 25 inches at the shoulder. (North Lakeland). I may be named Junior, but I'm a lovely older boy. Just bring something for your Lab to retrieve, and they will be happy as a clam! Ollie is doing great in the, Mirasol is a mix breed, petite and weighs 35 lbs, she is approximately one year old and has the most stunning lilac, Layla is a stunning Cur/Lab mix, she is just over a year old and weighs 44lb. Retrievers have soft, friendly, dark eyes. The athletic Labs pulled heavy loads of firewood, barrels of fish, and other essentials on sleds. He is so playful and loves being outside playing, but enjoys being inside taking his naps. I am rehoming her due to my allergies. SIENNA. he has had full obedience training He has had.. Adorable baby chihuahuas looking for their forever home! March 21,2023 Our tools such as Breed Selector future puppy owners with the weath of needed Available Puppies GORGEOUS ABBY 105 POUNDS AND SEPT 2008 APRIL 2021 OVER THE RAINBOW BRIDGE PRETTY LITTLE BELLA 75 pounds NOVEMBER 2009 APRIL 2021 OVER THE RAINBOW BRIDGE BEAUTIFUL SAGE 85 POUNDS COCO BEAUTIFUL BROWN SUGAR 85 POUNDS RETIRED & LIVING EASY SPECTACULAR SUNNY 85 POUNDS BEAUTIFUL SILVER LABRADOR "GABBY" RETIRED AND LIVING THE LIFE All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy. Lots of scams out in the world today. 3 females. Please SHARE this post so we can find her the perfect FOREVER HOME! He loves to play with toys, A sweet dog. Labrador Retriever P12308 (f) - Lakeland. Use the search! She does have some anxiety. Biscotti is a friendly puppy about 10-11 weeks old. Will accept deposit to hold him. Litter of eight, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Georgia, ELKO, USA. No behavioral issues at all. Well socialized. All Rights Reserved. She loves to play, sleep, and very quietBuy Now, My little goldendoodle gave birth to her second litter about 7 weeks ago. As Labrador Retrievers are highly energetic and love to swim and play games of fetch, a fenced-in backyard with a pool and a nearby lake is heaven for a Lab! 3800 US Highway 98 North . All parents are genetically tested for any joint issues and any signs of inbreeding. in USA LAKELAND, FL, US. Up to 30% OFF Sale - Limited Time . Open: 11 AM-9 PM Every Day INVERNESS, FL, USA. Wiggle Waggles Dog Services. My name is Mamie. 4 Years. ADN-552332. Cashew is looking for a furever home. For more details, you can contact them at 863-398-6941 or 863-398-6943 in North Lakeland (Polk City). She has adjusted well to her new life with a foster family. Alaskan Husky, American Bulldog, American Eskimo Dog, Akita, American Cocker Spaniel, American Foxhound, American Pit Bull Terrier, Argentine Dogo, Australian Shepherd, Alaskan Malamute, American Staffordshire Terrier, Bichon Frise, Bouvier des Flandres, Bull Terrier, Bullmastiff, Beagle, Bernese Mountain Dog, Black Mouth Cur, Bloodhound, Boxer, Bull and Terrier, Belgian Shepherd, Belgian Shepherd Dog (Malinois), Black and Tan Coonhound, Boston Terrier, Cane Corso, Catahoula Cur, Cavapoo, Chow Chow, Cavachon, Chiweenie, Cockapoo, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Chihuahua, Clumber Spaniel, Dachshund, Doberman Pinscher, Dogue De Bordeaux, Dalmatian, Dogo Guatemalteco, English Bulldog, English Mastiff, French Bulldog, German Shepherd, Golden Doodle, Great Dane, German Shorthaired Pointer, Golden Retriever, Great Pyrenees, Goldendoodle, Havanese, Jack Russell Terrier, Kuri, Labradoodle, Lhasa Apso, Labrador Retriever, Mal-Shi, Maltipoo, Miniature Poodle, Morkie, Maltese, Miniature Australian Shepherd, Miniature Schnauzer, Mixed, Other, Old English Sheepdog, Pug, Pekingese, Poodle, Papillon, Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Pomeranian, Rottweiler, Shepherd Husky, Shih Tzu, St. Bernard, Schnauzer, Schnoodle, Scottish Terrier, Shih-Poo, Silky Terrier, Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier, Shiba Inu, Siberian Husky, Toy Poodle, Vizsla, West Highland White Terrier, Weimaraner, YorkiePoo, Yorkshire Terrier, American Bully, Pomsky, Standard Poodle, Cockalier, Labrador Retriever, Florida Polk County, German Shorthaired Pointer, Florida Haines City, German Shepherd For Sale in Polk County (37), Siberian Husky For Sale in Polk County (29), Yorkshire Terrier For Sale in Polk County (29), Golden Doodle For Sale in Polk County (28), French Bulldog For Sale in Polk County (26), American Bully For Sale in Polk County (21), American Pit Bull Terrier For Sale in Polk County (17), American Cocker Spaniel For Sale in Polk County (17), Mini Cream Shiba Inu 7m service Dog in training, German Shepard- A 14 month old Ready for adoption, Two males, one female Bassett Hound pups for sale in Miami, Fla. Many of our Goldens have gone on to win numerous awards at competitions throughout the U.S. and internationally. 1 males and 1 female. chocolatelovers. Pompano Beach. Learn more 939 puppies available 1,466 certified breeders Transportation We. KENDALL . 21 month old female, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Florida, FLEMING ISLE, USA. Krunk's owner could no afford to care for him. Puppy gates will help set boundaries inside. I have 2 chocolate labs that are looking for their fur ever homes. At the time of eight weeks, two sets of shots are given to the Labrador puppies. Female . He is in the 6 month - 2 year ago range so. Champion pedigree litter. All pups are dewormed and up to date on all vaccines. He gets in fights with my other neutered male. Babies ready to go Stacy Anderson. The Labs short yet dense, weather-resistant coat comes in classic black, chocolate, or yellow. Wolfie is a striking, Hyme would make a wonderful family pet. He is almost potty trained, he knows how to potty in the pee pad.Buy Now, Looking for female Dalmatian puppy in Lakeland Fl or Orlando Fl areaBuy Now, Orlando, FL They are more focused on breeding for their own breeding stock and show lines but occasionally have pups available. Please tex.. Dalmatian, Florida Lakeland $95,000 AKC AUSTRALIAN SHEPHERD Lorikins21 AKC, tails docked, UTD Vaccines, dewormed, micro chipped, Pedigree, Health Certificate.. I'm Nalla. $800.00 Ready for their new home! He is 12 weeks old and currently weighs 15 lbs. Lakeland, Florida. labrador puppies, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Massachusetts, ORANGE, USA. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx.. Ready to reserve with a small deposit 3 girls 1 reserved Layla is doing great with male dogs, Icarus is one of our seniors he is ten years old and currently weighs 65lbs. Gator Labrador Retriever & Boxer Mix Lakeland, FL Young Male Large Tricolor (Brown, Black, & White) About House-trained Yes Health Vaccinations up to date, spayed / neutered. Microchipped. Learn about which human foods are safe or unsafe for canine consumption. Tags: Labrador Retriever Puppy for sale in PORTSMOUTH, OH, USA, USA Mocha is a Labrador Retriever and Terrier mixed rescue dog for adoption in Lakeland, Florida. Vilnius, LT.65, LT, Browse thru Labrador Retriever Puppies for Sale near Lakeland, Florida, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida is here to help, if we can. PuppyFinder.com is your source for finding an ideal Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Lakeland, Florida, USA area. The surrender process can be lengthy, as we have a waitlist of dogs currently Regular vacuuming, lint-rolling, and brushing may be required, especially if allergy sufferers are in the home. Freckles is about a 8-12 month old and was brought to an overcrowded animal control facility as a stray. ADN-552045. While we provide information resources and canine education, the content here is not a substitute for veterinary guidance. They were Born on 12/10/22. History comes alive in Lakeland's legendary downtown Historic and Antiques district. For this reason, they make excellent hunting companions. Up to 30% OFF Sale - Limited Time Learn More. ADN-419258 USA Canada United Kingdom Australia Worldwide Europe Albania Andorra Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina Bulgaria Croatia Cyprus Denmark Estonia Faroe Islands Finland France Georgia Germany Greece Hungary Iceland Ireland Italy Latvia Puppy is from a champion pedigree. Moms pedigree has national field champions, field champions and master hunter titles. Her first litter grew to be 20 and 24 pounds, respectfully. Make sure to do research on this breed, and how it might fit your lifestyle USA Tags: Labrador Chocolate lab black lab Yellow lab Lab puppy, USA We raise and breed our labs on our 28acre farm in St. Augustine, FL. 24 Labrador Retriever breeders found near Myakka City, FL. He was limping, dirty, wet and hungry. Will be available once he hits the two month mark on February 22, 2023 , feel free to contact at xxx-xxx-xxxx with any questions or inquiries.View Detail, Dual AKC/ICCF registered top quality cane corso puppies. Dixie is a 3-year-old mix breed, she weighs 43lbs. All pricing listed on this website DOES NOT include applicable sales and use tax, and is subject to change without notice. PLS READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE CALLING..& FOR A RESPONSE PLEASE DONT EMAIL..PLS CALL..BUT ONLY AFTER READING ALL INFO. She is an amazing family member but, Gus was left tied to a tree outside of the shelter and spent 3 months waiting, he was set to be killed because he, Suri is a female 1.5year-old Lab mix weighing approximately 26 pounds. Lakeland Map Lakeland is a city in Polk County, Florida, United States, located approximately midway between Tampa and Orlando along Interstate 4. February 27th. He loves other dogs and people. Creek is still young and has the most fun and loving, Hi I'm Twix! ADN-562886. 1. Hips, eyes, Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via All puppies are AKC-registered and bred for companionship, show, field, and service work. Phone. All puppies are dewormed and thoroughly examined by a veterinarian. ADN-547674. Located in Lakeland. ADN-562695. 2 boys She is so sweet and such a great puppy! They love swimming, and as Retrievers have been born and bred to retrieve items for over five hundred years, they may surprise you with their ability to dive and retrieve items for youone of a Labs favorite activities. AKC DNA English Labradors, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Florida, KISSIMMEE, USA. Labrador Retrievers are easy-going, highly intelligent, and easy to train. They focus on breeding pups of superior temperament and health. Chunky Chocolate AKC Lab Puppies Riverview Florid, Labrador Retriever Puppy for Sale near Florida, RIVERVIEW, USA. Affectionate and good with other dogs and children, they make wonderful additions to your family. iy_2023; im_03; id_03; ih_23; imh_11; i_epoch:1677913895529, py_2023; pm_02; pd_08; ph_00; pmh_59; p_epoch:1675846752685, link-block; link-block_link-block; bodystr, pn_tstr:Wed Feb 08 00:59:12 PST 2023; pn_epoch:1675846752685, https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies/labrador-retriever?location=Florida, https://marketplace.akc.org/puppies/labrador-retriever.
How Long Ago Was October 11 2017 In Years, Training And Supervision Of Health Workers Slideshare, My Neck, My Back Male Version, Articles L