Special thanks to Vinesh at the beach bar who helped my daughter when she was temporarily separated from us. I was having a few massages and facial rituals, all very relaxing and refreshing. With a choice of 5 restaurants, and an extensive range of activities including preferred access to the Ile aux Cerfs Golf Club, your holiday at Long Beach Mauritius are a long way from ordinary. The resort itself is beautiful. Golf Unforgettable is the only word to describe around of golf on the course at Paradis Hotel. Conveniently located restaurants include Table d'hte Chez Mamie Sophie, Hasu, and Sunshine Fusion. I decided to go to Mauritius for my honeymoon, and Mauritius and Long Beach for the Christmas season were amazing. Some simply dont listen. Hotel services was great. He made sure that we enjoy the hotel at the maximum and we certainly did. Please rest assured that we have taken your constructive feedback on board and will ensure that all our guests will only get the very best in all aspects of their stay. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Dear Guest, It fills me with great pride to learn of your great experience here at Long Beach Mauritius. A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as the facilities and services offered, especially Mr. Vimal Rambhojun, our associate, who will be fully recognized for his outstanding performance. The personal service we received was outstanding; any small niggles we had were promptly and efficiently sorted out. We have been to numerous hotels in mauritius and travelled to many countries but we have never met someone so kind along with an exceptional customer service like his -From Rughoo Bhikoo family, Dear janhavir2023, Greetings from the Long Beach Mauritius! These above mentioned concerns were raised to the Management for actions to be taken. We were just beyond tired but it seemed like "the right hand didn't know what the left was doing" (and some simply dont care because I asked for the manager and nobody took care of that) and excuse were made. LONG BEACH MAURITIUS - Resort Reviews & Price Comparison (Belle Mare) - Tripadvisor Africa Mauritius Flacq District Belle Mare Belle Mare Hotels Long Beach Mauritius 5 454 reviews #3 of 7 resorts in Belle Mare Save Share Coastal Road, Belle Mare, Mauritius 41601 011 230 401 1919 Visit hotel website E-mail hotel Check In / / Overall a well run and managed first class resort and a credit to this small group of hotels. Thank you for your appreciation, excellent rating and high recommendation. In response to your concerns, we regret that the service was not up to your expectation. Dear rebeccamZ6293QU, Thank you for staying with us, your trust in Long Beach Mauritius and taking the time to share your feedback. I wished that she was living closer to where I am but we will surely be back. Again the staff is very nice and sweet, but this is not the service you pay for at a five star. But several are just not trained. Diving and snorkelling are 'must-do' activities, as are kayaking, paddle boating, water skiing, windsurfing and glass-bottom boat tours. Maybe at least this here reaches the management. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Definitely recommend this resort. The personnel welcomed us so well, specially Mr. Adesh who was i guess the one in charged. Again taking the stress out of a difficult situation. Dear Guest, It fills me with great pride to learn of your great experience here at Long Beach Mauritius. May be you can release some pressure from them :), Dear Evelina G, Thank you for choosing the Long Beach Mauritius for your family trip and for sparing some time to share your experience about your recent stay at our property. But first things first: we had issues with our airport transport as we booked via an agency and we were not able to reach the hotel so we took a taxi. To have the opportunity to improve your stay to a better one, we have shared your experience with the concerned team, who will take the measures to solve the mentioned points. Eva Maria from Austria :-), Ocean front rooms are overlooking the beach, Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for staying at our resort and also for taking the time to write a review of your experience. Struggled to get a decent coffee some mornings which is important to me. They do engage a lot with the guests to ensure that the guests are happy and they have a very good guest follow-up process, where if anything is brought up to their attention, there is instant and proper follow-up. Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for staying at our resort and also for taking the time to write a review of your experience. Sincerely, Jean-Marc Ma-Poon, We stayed for 7 nights at the end of March. We will stay here until next week, but will not come back if things do not change. Your satisfaction is the greatest reward of the team, and certainly will act as a source of motivation to perform even better. Looking forward welcoming you back very soon. We went to Longbeach on the 1st April for a week as a large group of 10 for my sister's wedding. But the final random act of kindness was as we were leaving, our transfer to the airport didnt turn up so the hotel swiftly arranged one of their cars. It's about 1 hour transfer from the airport and about a 30 minute walk along the beach from Flic en Flac which is quite small and actually not really worth leaving the hotel for. We had to extend our stay due to cyclone Freddy which could have been stressful but the whole experience was managed perfectly with as little disruption as possible by the management. No fresh juices (they can't make fresh orange juice, really?) We look forward welcoming you back very soon. team. We are delighted to be made aware that the team, the location, the facilities and the layout contributed at large to the success of your holiday. Sincerely, Christian Jaquier, Great place to spend a beachy holiday and playing golf at ANAHITA GOLF COURSE, Beautiful beach, it was great to have an ocean front room, specially the staff have been amazing - they are well trained and customer orientated - the chief of the restaurant and his team where looking great after all guests and their special requests - Mr. Tony and his team did a great job and also the driver Mr. Baba was taking care for the shuttle to the golf course in a special way - we have never had such an experience before. We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us as well as the facilities and services offered, especially Mr. Vimal Rambhojun, our associate, who will be fully recognized for his outstanding performance. Food was excellent throughout and restaurant staff could not do enough to please us. The entire team and I look very much forward to welcoming you back to our resort. To have the opportunity to improve your stay to a better one, we have shared your experience with the concerned team, who will take the measures to solve the mentioned points. The Residence Mauritius View Hotel 3,549 reviews 1.9 miles from Long Beach Mauritius Free Wifi Free parking Special offer Visit hotel website All Inclusive 2022 Ambre Mauritius View Hotel 8,622 reviews 2.0 miles from Long Beach Mauritius Free parking Beach All Inclusive 2022 LUX Belle Mare View Hotel 8,505 reviews Thank you for mentioning our team member Shah Alam, who will be fully recognized for his great service. Does Long Beach Mauritius have airport transportation? A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. with and not the guest to deal with it. Next: the breakfast buffet. What are some restaurants close to Long Beach Mauritius? Its a beautiful hotel with immaculate grounds and is right on the beach. They did not use the kids club but we had rave reviews from friends. Yours sincerely, Christian Jaquier, We recently came for my birthday and we really enjoyed it, all thanks to Mr Vimal Rambhojun at the main bar area. We actually had an issue with our A/C for the whole week. Again the staff is very nice and sweet, but this is not the service you pay for at a five star. I am glad that you have had an enjoyable stay and that the resort facilities and services offered were to your convenience. We shall surely share your comments with the whole team which shall definitely act as a boost. Sincerely, Jean-Marc Ma-Poon, Absolutely awesome vacation on Easter with my Family. Some simply dont listen. The location of the resort is very nice with a very good beach. His customer service is excellent and his kindness is beyond expected. I do hope that we may welcome you back in the future for a better experience. Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for staying at our resort and also for taking the time to write a review of your experience. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. We are glad to hear that you discovered the water activities with enthusiasm. Diving and snorkelling are 'must-do' activities, as are kayaking, paddle boating, water skiing, windsurfing and glass-bottom boat tours. The sea temperature is one of the best I've experienced. When he went there one afternoon they were expecting him with his favourite paw patrol prints to colour. Are any cleaning services offered at Long Beach Mauritius? The sea was really cool, and I learned how to fly sailing boats. Book Long Beach Mauritius, Belle Mare on Tripadvisor: See 5,593 traveller reviews, 7,439 candid photos, and great deals for Long Beach Mauritius, ranked #6 of 11 hotels in Belle Mare and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It's the best experience ever and for sure will visit again. The swimming pools, the morning yoga, the entertainment, spa, restaurants, kindergarden they are all really much beyond expectations. May Allah bless him. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home in the not so distant future. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. We will share your reviews with all the staff, specially with Oliver and it will definitely a boost for all of us. Lock in a great price for your next stay Get instant confirmation with FREE cancellation on all accommodations Free concierge service available when booking this property Hotel services was great. Warm regards, Christian Jaquier, Hk Shah Alam services was extremely good. Loane down at the Tides restaurant took such great care of us every day, thank you! It is simply not 5 star. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. The Long Beach Hotel had various activities and honeymoon privileges. high service quality and best food; rooms worn out and renovation required. The beach is beautiful with good snorkeling and lovely white sand. Call us. Long Beach Mauritius: The excellent service and warm welcome received at Hasu Restaurant - See 5,785 traveller reviews, 7,055 candid photos, and great deals for Long Beach Mauritius at Tripadvisor. Kindness, being our moto, will remain our top priority to make you experience the beauty of Mauritius. I don't want excuses and apologies from several people- just someone who is taking care of an issue in an efficient and guest centered way and taking complaints and concerns seriously. Also the room does not look like in the pictures. Bedspread and decorative pillows were saved. But the final random act of kindness was as we were leaving, our transfer to the airport didnt turn up so the hotel swiftly arranged one of their cars. A manager for example. Does Long Beach Mauritius offer any business services? I can only but recommend this hotel as much as to people who want to be their own, as to families and couples. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Conveniently located restaurants include Table d'hte Chez Mamie Sophie, Hasu, and Sunshine Fusion. Sincerely yours, Christian Jaquier, First of all- the staff is very friendly and some are excellent. Coastal Road, Belle Mare, Mauritius 41601, Lock in the lowest price from these sites, The excellent service and warm welcome received at Hasu Restaurant. All the best wishes for them. I guess it was reserved for someone else. We are a family with 3 children ages 8, 6 and 18 months. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. In response to your concerns, we regret that the service was not up to your expectation. (The light doesnt work in some of the lamps in the new room, there is only one bathrobe for 2 guests). I am so glad to note that you did appreciate the overall services and facilities offered to you and the recognition of all our exceptional team members. Yes, free parking is available to guests. We are glad to hear that you discovered the water activities with enthusiasm. Long Beach Mauritius: high service quality and best food; rooms worn out and renovation required. We will share your reviews with all the staff and it will definitely a boost for all of us. What are some of the property amenities at Long Beach Mauritius? The only recommendations I would have to the hotel management is that the staff often looked "under the water" and still would smile and take care. Sincerely, Jean-Marc Ma-Poon, Its true, the best of all was the beach and the sea. It's the best experience ever and for sure will visit again. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. The whole team looks forward to the soonest opportunity of welcoming you back. It took five times to get a simple black iced coffee, my napkin was dirty, there is only one kind of cheese..it is simply not a five star breakfast. From the waiting staff, the bar, the beach all done with a smile. A simple order of 2 iced Americanos and one green tea took 20 minutes and in the end we had 5 versions of Coffee (milk, sweet, iced tea) on the table and at last what we ordered after explaining the order to a restaurant manager. Anahita Golf course one of the best. Sincerely, Christian Jaquier, Great place to spend a beachy holiday and playing golf at ANAHITA GOLF COURSE, Beautiful beach, it was great to have an ocean front room, specially the staff have been amazing - they are well trained and customer orientated - the chief of the restaurant and his team where looking great after all guests and their special requests - Mr. Tony and his team did a great job and also the driver Mr. Baba was taking care for the shuttle to the golf course in a special way - we have never had such an experience before. I do hope that we may welcome you back in the future for a better experience. Warmest regards, Christian Jaquier. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Is parking available at Long Beach Mauritius? From the moment we arrived, the service, friendliness of the staff and facilities were without exception. It was really a pleasure to meet this Hotel in the Holiday over Easter. Sincerely yours, Christian Jaquier, First of all- the staff is very friendly and some are excellent. We are very pleased to learn that you have had a joyful time with us and are pleased to see our efforts extended in making your stay and wonderful experience have been recognized. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. A SPACIOUS BEACHSIDE RESORT IN MAURITIUS Located North-west on the coast of Mauritius, Victoria Beachcomber Resort & Spa is conveniently situated between the tourist hub of Grand Baie and Port Louis, the capital city. Which room amenities are available at Long Beach Mauritius? Guests can enjoy a swimup bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant during their stay. - See 5,782 traveller reviews, 7,055 candid photos, and great deals for Long Beach Mauritius at Tripadvisor. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. Also the room does not look like in the pictures. Opened in 2011, it is an elegant and affable holiday resort featuring a unique blend of island chic architecture and tropical landscape. A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. Warmest regards, Christian Jaquier. The personal service we received was outstanding; any small niggles we had were promptly and efficiently sorted out. Thank you for your enthusiasm towards our resort and service. We got refunded later (as the transfer was already paid and mistakes can happen) but from a five star hotel I expect that they deal with the agency which they are working. It is not only about the taste, but the style it is served, the truly kind waiters the programs in the evenings were what you would pay hundred to attend what incredible voices these people have my kids and us really, really enjoy it being there. He made sure that we enjoy the hotel at the maximum and we certainly did. Belle Mare . I am glad that you have had an enjoyable stay and that the resort facilities and services offered were to your convenience. Fantastic food and very friendly staff. Real stays. I am a real Japanese Food lover and my husband took me to a surprised birthday dinner at Hasu restaurant long beach. Special thanks to Oliver and his team at the beach bar! Reviews of Long Beach Mauritius Off the B59, Coastal Road , Belle Mare, Mauritius #12 of 24 hotels in Belle Mare See the property Languages: Traveller type: Sort by: 100% verified reviews Real guests. Cannot recommend this place enough! Does Long Beach Mauritius offer any business services? 2,800 feet from property. Long Beach, A Sunlife Resort is located on Belle Mare beach on Mauritius's East Coast. Are there opportunities to exercise at Long Beach Mauritius? We had a great time at Longbeach Hotel. It is always a pleasure to read that our guests are satisfied with the service, the layout and the location that we provide at our Resorts. Your satisfaction is the greatest reward of the team and certainly will act as a source of motivation to perform even better. However, your appreciation on the Golf and our restaurants have been well acknowledged and shared. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. Dear rebeccamZ6293QU, Thank you for staying with us, your trust in Long Beach Mauritius and taking the time to share your feedback. We do hope that aside these unusual shortcomings, you have had an enjoyable stay and that we would have the opportunity to welcome you back very soon for a unique experience. Long Beach Mauritius, Belle Mare: Bekijk 5.782 beoordelingen, 7.650 foto's en aanbiedingen voor Long Beach Mauritius, gewaardeerd als nr.6 van 11 hotels in Belle Mare en geclassificeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor. A simple order of 2 iced Americanos and one green tea took 20 minutes and in the end we had 5 versions of Coffee (milk, sweet, iced tea) on the table and at last what we ordered after explaining the order to a restaurant manager. This is not how you treat guests. We particularly loved the spacious, well maintained grounds, the international quality restaurants and the beach location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. This would normally have a cost attached but the hotel asked the driver not to take our money and they would sort it out. Kindness, being our moto, will remain our top priority to make you experience the beauty of Mauritius. Yes, guests have access to a pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna during their stay. From the waiting staff, the bar, the beach all done with a smile. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. It is our pleasure to hear that your kids had an amazing time with our Kids club team, who are giving their best, genuinely to deliver a unique experience. Pointe de Flacq, 41602 Belle Mare, Mauritius - Great location - show map After booking, all of the property's details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. Water sports like sailing, kayak, etc are included in AI package. Yes, free parking is available to guests. I am so glad to note that you did appreciate the overall services and facilities offered to you and the recognition of all our exceptional team members. From the waiting staff, the bar, the beach all done with a smile. Thank you for staying with us and celebrating your birthday at our resort. This gorgeous and modern hotel is surrounded by gorgeous tropical gardens. Bedspread and decorative pillows were saved. Warmest regards, Christian Jaquier, We have just returned from a planned 10 night stay (extended to 12) at Long Beach. Your satisfaction is the greatest reward of the team, and certainly will act as a source of motivation to perform even better. Long Beach Mauritius: The excellent service and warm welcome received at Hasu Restaurant - See 5,783 traveler reviews, 7,055 candid photos, and great deals for Long Beach Mauritius at Tripadvisor. Does Long Beach Mauritius offer any business services? I guess it was reserved for someone else. Sincerely, Jean-Marc Ma-Poon. The team led by Christian could not do enough for us. Yes, guests often enjoy the ocean view available here. His customer service is excellent and his kindness is beyond expected. I certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again on a next visit to our resort. Variety of restaurants and quality and selection of food exceeds expactions. I wished that she was living closer to where I am but we will surely be back. I wished that she was living closer to where I am but we will surely be back. The staff is exceptionally kind and caring. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dear Gsilbe870421, Thank you for sharing your experience encountered at our resort. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. to many issues in the room.renovation required. Own or manage this property? Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, free wifi, and free breakfast. Our Management connected with you all along your journey and hope we covered the above-mentioned comments as much as we could. Our Management connected with you all along your journey and hope we covered the above-mentioned comments as much as we could. I could be misspelling her name, but I recall Channone ? Our kids spent a bit of time at the kindergarden and we were able to feel how much care and attention these ladies were giving to the children. I decided to go to Mauritius for my honeymoon, and Mauritius and Long Beach for the Christmas season were amazing. Warmest regards, Christian Jaquier. Once, the lady teaching water gymnastics saw me having my child in my arms and bringing a drink and went out of the pool to help me! We had to extend our stay due to cyclone Freddy which could have been stressful but the whole experience was managed perfectly with as little disruption as possible by the management. The beach is calm and like a carribean dream. He was a great kind person. What an absolutely beautiful resort with simply wonderful staff! A Sun Resorts property, Long Beach Golf & Spa Resort is located on the east coast, along one of the island's longest and widest natural beaches. The personal service we received was outstanding; any small niggles we had were promptly and efficiently sorted out. Best regards, Christian Jaquier, Beachcomber Resorts & Hotels in Mauritius, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Mauritius, Constance Hotels and Resorts in Mauritius, Hotels near (MRU) S. Seewoosagur Ram. Find out more. This place is truly amazing. Cap Ouest Mauritius - Tripadvisor Reviews. Cannot recommend this place enough! I work in tourism and I would have at least offered a compensation for that day and I wouldn't have sent someone ahead who couldn't do anything about the process anyways beside apologising. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Overall service quality is outstanding. We particularly loved the spacious, well maintained grounds, the international quality restaurants and the beach location. The only recommendations I would have to the hotel management is that the staff often looked "under the water" and still would smile and take care. We are very pleased to learn that you have had a joyful time with us and are pleased to see our efforts extended in making your stay and wonderful experience have been recognized.
Robert Hendricks Obituary, Articles L