This color is now enjoying its well-deserved retirement. The "Try on" process using an uploaded picture is so convenient to give yourself an idea of how frames will look on you. Love them! Mon. US $9.95 US $23.95. Please try again. If you have a dual PD, simply add the numbers together. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. We provide you clear lens and blue light blockers for every color, and blue light blockers could relieve your eyes from eyestrain for long-time digital time. Click the Select a Lens Shape link and a pop-up will open. Zeelool offers you an innovative way to shop for eyewear with its AR try-on feature that makes frames appear realistically. Zeelool is active on social media, regularly sharing new offers and frames. COPYRIGHT document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); ZENNI OPTICAL , INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Made with premium materials, they are, Looking for a unique and stylish pair of eyeglasses? When buying glasses online, one of the biggest things to consider is frame size. If you have a dual PD, simply add the numbers together. Discover the perfect women's glasses to fit your style & personality at Zenni Optical! It is colorful and has no release of chemical residues. Zeelool frames. This view doesnt show the actual size effect, so you will still need to refer to the specific details and measurements. 100% Money Back. Sturdy and cute. US $9.95 US $29.95. You are about to make a change that will affect your selected options. Great lenses & frames! As I ordered the first pair with my old prescription, but soon after, I changed with my prescription. Error posting question. How to Return Your Glasses? At Zeelool, we believe in the latest in eyewear style and fashion for everyone with true value and unparalleled service. Zeelool | Stylish Prescription Glasses, Affordable Eyeglasses online . Love the color and quality. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Zeelool is a brand that values the importance of protecting your childrens eyes from harmful rays of the sun and blue light. Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2021, Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2021. Happy Store CN79 High Fashion Metal Temple Horn Rimmed Clear Lens Eye Glasses, Zeelool Readers Aviator Blue Light Blocking Reading Glasses for Men Women with Anti-Reflective Coating Nayeli ZTX898397, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Zeelool Floral Oversized Thick Square Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women 100% UV400 Protection Reeves ZOP02129, No Import Fees Deposit & $8.12 Shipping to Singapore. Using AR Try-On to let you virtually try on a pair of glasses anytime, anywhere. The square shape is classic and timeless, suitable for all face shapes. Made with premium plastic material, which is durable and sturdy. complaint@zeelool.com. Zeelool is. Something went wrong. Zeelools quality assurance systems are rigorous, and your order is subjected to numerous quality inspections before it is shipped. You may be wondering why you would want to purchase glasses online. When it comes to eyewear, many people opt for traditional and simple designs. We're the best place to find affordable frames for women. Zeelool is an online eyewear retailer that produces high-quality, affordable, unisex eyewear designed to provide the newest styles so you can keep up with the latest trends.This Zeelool review will determine if the Zeelool brand achieves its goals and meets its customer's expectations.. Our reviews are unbiased, objective, and non-sponsored. Check out our how-to videos . We offer stylish prescription eyewear at the most affordable prices. You are now ready to order online for a new pair of glasses! However, it is a little less durable than metal and may fade, burn, and lose strength over time. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. You have used an email and/or password that does not match our records. Get unbeatable prices with our deals of the week. Awesome experience, what great customer service! Complaints & Suggestions. Reviewed in the United States on June 21, 2022. Since Zeelool has its own assembly line, it can overcome many financial problems. We commit to delivering an abundance of top-quality glasses at affordable prices. Zeelool Stylish Thick Oversized Square Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women 100% UV400 Protection Brandon VFP0306, Zeelool Vintage Oversized Thick Cat Eye Glasses for Women with Non-prescription Clear Lens FP0668, Zeelool Readers Chic TR90 Aviator Reading Glasses for Women with Standard Anti-Reflective Coating Ellis TX531583-03, Zeelool Crystal Cat Eye Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women Juliet VFP0270, Zeelool Chic Oversized Thick Square Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women 100% UV400 Protection Eyewear Qatar ZOP01892, Zeelool Unisex Retro Acetate Round Eyeglasses Frame with Clear Lens Giggs FA0249-01, Zeelool Stylish Oversized Geometric Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women 100% UV400 Protection Eyewear Hugh ZOP01887, Zeelool Readers Chic TR90 Aviator Reading Glasses with Standard Anti-Reflective Coating for Women Men Erwin ZOT02084-01, Zeelool Stylish Cat Eye Glasses for Women Chic Eyewear Cascata ZOA01858, Zeelool Oval Polarized Sunglasses for Women Men Retro Tiny Narrow Glasses Shades UV400 Oval Frame ZSP0010, Zeelool Stylish TR90 Oversized Cat Eye Blue Light Blocking Glasses Computer Gaming Eyewear for Women Shelby OT414973, Zeelool Retro Thick Round Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women Men Calhoun ZOA01776, Zeelool Cat Eye Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women 100% UV400 Protection Eyewear Martha FA0457, Zeelool Women's Stylish Cat Eye Blue Light Blocking Glasses 100% UV400 Protection Claudette ZOA01968, Zeelool Stylish Semi-rimless Cat Eye Glasses Frame for Women with Non-prescription Clear Lens Felicia VHP0189, Zeelool Cat Eye Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women Chic Thick Eyewear Depp OP01884. Lens coatings help improve the performance or increase the durability of the lenses. in, orcreate an account with Rectangle Glasses 2023729. This frame is not yet available with a 'Try On' view. To see how it will actually fit, create a new Virtual Try-On with your PD. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. You can contact Zeelool in a variety of ways: During ourZeelool review, weve been pleasantly surprised at how many customers love the wide range of unique and classic styled glasses on offer. Buy glasses at ZEELOOL Rich in style and well-crafted, zeelool optical has helped 500,000 families to see clearly, and claim their fashion statement at the same time. So whether you need some prescriptions, or just something fashion forward, they've got you covered.Use my code \"Sedi\" at Zeelool for 10% off. Camellia 3 years ago Updated Follow Several simple instructions as follows: Contact Zeelool via e-mail at support@zeelool.com within 30 days of receiving your eyeglasses. Your email address will not be published. complaint@zeelool.com. Please try again. I have gotten so many compliments on these glasses and they are unlike any other glasses I have ever seen. Thecontemporary mens Arthur glassesis a great feel-good style. Zeelool.com offers a wide range of glasses and accessories, so lets check them out. To continue with a standard order, please click a shopping link below. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases. We provide every glasses with a cleaning cloth, a black leather bag, which is convenient to take when you going out. Square For Oval Face. I bit bigger than I imagined but I love them. Wide range of glasses at affordable prices, You cannot try the glasses on before purchasing, You cannot check your prescription with a professional before ordering, Long Distances: If you need to see something from a long distance. I purchased these glasses not too long ago to put my eye prescription in. Hi there, we're sorry for the convenience. The medium-sized translucent frame features a watercolor rainbow design on the brow and temple arms. At Firmoo, we believe glasses shouldn't be expensive. These eyeglasses, The Zeelool Cecile Women Eyeglasses are the perfect mix of classic and modern styles. Women Men Reading Kids Sunglasses Anti Blue Ray BEST SELLERS Darice US $15.00 US $28.95 Caroline US $15.00 US $28.95 Kapri US $15.00 US $32.95 Brenda US $15.00 US $28.95 Sharyn Discover something new every day - give your eyewear wardrobe a refresh with these trending glasses. Zeelool is a New York based company helping people all over the world to have a foresight vision and providing them with fashionable, innovative and top graded quality eyewear. Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. Zeelool glasses NWT $15 $35 Size: OS Zeelool lwhitaker1 4 /NEW Women's Reading Glasses+1.50. All glasses come with a six-month warranty against material and workmanship defects. Click on "Yes, Delete it" to delete the Try-On; Simply close this window to keep the try-on. Discover magazines on movies, music, celebrities and gossip, television, pop culture and more. You have used an email and/or password that does not match our records. Sorry! Everyone loves these glasses, I've received so many compliments and you're able to wear them with any outfit. Fast Frame is available for single-vision and non-prescription orders only. Frame Size and Strong Rx; Can I order frames without lenses? navy and gold. PD means the distance between your two pupils. 4:30 PM - 1:30 AM next day (PST) ORDER TRACK support@zeelool.com. Mon. Oval For Oval Face. REVIEWS (423) Medium Size Chart. Buy glasses at #zeeloolmen Tag Us To Be Featured Get 20% off first order with ZYFF Follow us on IG/FB/TW/PIN/YTB Shop Now Fast Frame is currently unavailable for this style. Details. If you wear single vision lenses, you can choose from any of the displayed lens shapes on Single Vision tab. Were here to help. Firstly, the company offers a range of shapes to fit almost any shaped face: If you want a particular color, then you need to click on your choice. Is this frame for prescription lenses? COPYRIGHT document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); ZENNI OPTICAL , INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Youve found the ideal frame, now you need to choose a lens type. Sorry! By logging in you can also save multiple 'Try-Ons' for you 212 Likes, TikTok video from Holly Deering (@hollypockets): "#zeelool #wlw #queer #girlswithglass". Pretty colors look more youthful and energetic. ANDWOOD Blue Light Blocking Glasses Men Women Computer Filter Large Frame Bluelight Blocker Anti Blue Ray Lightweight AR002, GUDVUE Oversized Blue Light Glasses, Computer Reading/Gaming/Phones Glasses, Anti Glare/UV400/Eye Strain, Large Square Frame. Rectangle Glasses 2023729 Cat-Eye Glasses, Add $19 for rush delivery in 2-3 business days. Shop now! Additionally, all the in-between corrections are included. Blacks and tortoise and tortoise. Amazingly versatile, this look works well as both colorful glasses and chic sunglasses (try them with fashion-tinted lenses!). Download Our Mobile App for Faster Checkout. Zeelool Vintage Oversized Thick Cat Eye Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Women Ophelia VFP0290 367 ratings | 7 answered questions $3299 Color: Vfp0290 Readers Lens Color: Reading Glasses Reading Glasses Blue Light Blocking Non-prescription Clear Lens Plastic frame non-polarized Lens width: 48 millimeters Lens height: 48 millimeters Can you notify me when it's back in stock? More surprises are waiting for you to explore on ZEELOOL App. 1. To see how it will actually fit, create a new Virtual Try-On with your PD. Frames under $30 The sun is out Turn any frame you love into sunglasses, tints starting at $7.95. They are a great price and look super cute. Therefore, the manufacturer will provide a one-time replacement. If you wear single vision lenses, you can choose from any of the displayed lens shapes on Single Vision tab. Every 10 points are worth $1 off your next order. I must say that I am very happy with these oversized glasses, I get a lot of compliments on them and have no problem putting my script in them, very happy with them. /NEW Women's Reading Glasses+1.50. Made with premium materials, this stylish pair of cat-eye glasses is designed, The Zeelool Orinthia Reading Eyeglasses are a stylish and comfortable pair of glasses that are perfect for everyday wear. Click on "Yes, Delete it" to delete the Try-On; Simply close this window to keep the try-on. Reviewed in the United States on May 15, 2022. However, the company can provide you with a copy of your invoice so you can request a reimbursement. Discover the Cutting-edge Glasses from Meeloog. https://bit.ly/3tDa0VlGlasses I wore in the video: Shaffer: https://bit.ly/3rnuaQnLuperon: https://bit.ly/3tzoztaMalcolm: https://bit.ly/3KfJqYdCecile: https://bit.ly/3I9CFFBIsaebella: https://bit.ly/3rnuheLMartha: https://bit.ly/3Kgpkx8Click here to find more styles: https://bit.ly/3tDa0VlIf you want to work with Zeelool, email: businessinquiry@zeelool.comLashes \"Sedi Spiced\"https://sedistyles.com/collections/16mm/products/sedi-spicedInstagramhttps://www.instagram.com/charmzxo_/Contact emailcharmzxoxo@gmail.comIntro/Outro Alicai Harley- I Just Wanna KnowZEELOOL UNBOXING | Trying affordable and fashionable glasses They are nicely oversized and block the blue light really well, these are well made. The Zeelool Megara Kids Eyeglasses, Finding the right pair of glasses for young children can be a challenge, but Zeelool Kristoff Kids Eyeglasses are designed to meet the needs of, Choosing the right eyeglasses for your child can be a daunting task. Next, we checked out Trustpilot. The full-rim, rectangle-shaped Merlin glasses feature acetate and titanium and can include progressive lenses. Sign up to be notified when this item is back in stock. Zeelool s'engage fournir une abondance de lunettes de qualit suprieure des prix abordables. 1-844-244-1186Every day 7am - midnight ET. Free Shipping. in, orcreate an account with So, I downloaded the app. Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. A lens shape must be chosen for rimless glasses. During our search for Zeelool discounts and promotions, we found several promotions. and your entire family. Additional charges apply for all Fast Frame lenses. They offer some type of unique function.
Foul Smelling Poop After Covid, Anime Convention Atlanta 2022, Articles Z